Teddy and the Marauders

Oleh fangirlsarecray

**Book 1/4 in the TATM series** Teddy Lupin awoke on the hard concrete of the Hogsmeade train station to see... Lebih Banyak

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-six
sixty-seven
To Read Next

sixty-five

1.4K 75 26
Oleh fangirlsarecray

George couldn't help but worry. How could he?! He was in the middle of a battle field for Merlin's sake, and his brother was MIA. The same brother who he was warned was going to die an early death.

He thought about retracing his steps. Where was the last place he saw Fred? Well, he was talking to Percy before the retreat. Maybe Percy knew. He looked to Percy. He was biting his lip and staring blankly through his now broken glasses. He looked quite distraught, to say the least.

George thought best not to ask him. He wandered out of the Great Hall and into the entrance hall. Broken infrastructure everywhere. There were burn marks on the walls, and crushed rocket from the concrete floor being blown up. The worst damage to the hall was the wall that had come down. Its pieces were large and everywhere. George walked toward it. He wanted to see... well he didn't know what he wanted to see. He was just... drawn to it. He couldn't explain it.

He crouched down and ran his hand along the broken stone. He stood up again and walked around it. He crouched down again. There was something out of place among the stone. It was odd. It looked like a stone, maybe, but not quite. George reached out to feel it like he did the stone, but it twitched. He recoiled immediately.

"Oh, Merliln, Freddy?" It was a hand. Pale, purple, blue, cold, and alive! George took his wand and quickly levitated the rock. It wasn't Fred, but Victoire. George set the stone to the side and jumped to the girl's side. "Help!" He yelled "Help! She's hurt but she moved!" he placed to fingers to her neck. He felt a weak pulse.

Madam Pomfrey was at his side within no time. Vic was being tended to by expert hands. Later, the Healer spoke her prognosis. "She'll be ok." she announced "She wasn't hurt too bad. The rock was only crushing her hand, which I'll have fixed up in a week... if we have a week, but her body wasn't touch at all. It was like she, or someone else, cast a spell that save her."

"When will she wake up?" Molly asked. She still had not let go of Percy, but Ginny seemed to have escaped her grasp.

"In about, three..., two..., one..., Rennervate." Vic sat up.

"What happened?!" She blurted immediately.

"Victoire, you were crushed under a wall." Molly spoke softly.

"Mother," Percy spoke softly. "you still haven't told me who this is. I have no clue who this is."

"I'm Victoire, a friend of-" she off handedly pointed to George "-him's."

"That make no grammatical sense." Percy looked to his mother for confirmation.

"Doesn't matter." Vic waved him off. "Have any of you seen my Teddy."

"She looking for a toy?" Percy asked incredulously. "After she just got crushed by a wall?"

"Hush." Molly told him. "Vic, honey, we haven't seen him. He was looking for you about fifteen minutes ago, but we haven't seen him since."

"Vic, have you seen Freddy?" George stepped in front of her.

"Yeah... yeah... He's tomorrow."

"What on earth? Is she alright in the head?" Percy was genuinely confused as to why no one else was worried.

"I'm Saint-like!" she cried out. "No wait, that doesn't work... I haven't got any holes in my head..." she seemed just as confused a Percy!

"No holes that we can see anyway." George laughed. Victoire joined in. Their laughing soon turned into crying on each other's shoulder. Madam Pomfrey subtlety left to tend to another patient, not being overly concerned with this patient. Molly led Percy away (who was still asking questions) while Vic and George just cried.

Teddy was panicking. He had these two kids here and he had no idea where their older sister was. He was pacing, he could tell that Dominique and Louis were getting scared. He was scaring them.

"Teddy, tell us what the bloody hell is going on!" Dominique demanded.

"Watch your language." Teddy scolded her. "Look, I'm going to tell you something crazy, and you have to believe me."

"What is it? What is going on?" Louis demanded.

"You're in the past." Ted said quickly. "1998, to be specific."

"The Battle.. the Battle of Hogwarts." Teddy nodded.

"Teddy, stop dicking around. What is going on!" Louis cried.

"Watch your language!" Teddy said again.

"You're starting to sound like my dad." the young boy rolled his eyes.

"Your dad-" Teddy cut himself off. "Your dad... dad.... my dad... Shit!"

"Now you watch your language!"

Teddy didn't hear what Dominique had yelled. He was sprinting down the hallway, running towards the Great Hall. He paused only a moment in the entrance before sprinting inside. He dropped to his knees behind some of the dead bodies. He uncovered faces, searching for his mum and dad.

Dominique and Louis had followed. The looked around. Teddy wasn't lying. They had travelled in time.

"Where are you?" Teddy cried "Where the hell are you?" Louis almost opened his mouth to say 'watch your language', but Dominique hit him in the stomach.

"Georgie? Where's my Teddy?" Vic had only just stopped crying.

"I don't know." George hugged her tightly. "Where's Freddie?"

"He's tomorrow." Vic said again.

"Victoire, you said that before, but I don't know what that means."

"I pushed him, and he's tomorrow now." Vic sighed "I made him go there. Now I need to find my Teddy." She tried to push herself up off the ground. She cried out when just the littlest pressure was put onto her hurt hand.

"Easy, there." George helped her back down. "Now, I'm going to stand up first then I'm going to help you up." He did just that. "Let's go find your Teddy." Vic nodded like a small child who had lost her toy.

They walked into the Great Hall slowly. Molly had gone back to her little Weasley clan and was sitting on the floor with them.

"Is he in here? My Teddy?" Vic looked up to George.

"You definitely have a concussion." George smiled sadly to himself. He knew he couldn't take the concussed girl with him, so he sat her down with his mom. She gladly roped her into a hug, and they sat next to one and other.

"Teddy!" George called through the Hall. He got no immediate response.

"Teddy," Dominique tried shaking the young man, "someone's calling you. Teddy!" He snapped out of his reverie.

"What?" he panicked "Who?" they called again. "That's George."

"Like Uncle George?" Louis clarified. Teddy nodded. He sprung to his feet and followed the sound of George's voice. Dominique and Louis followed behind.

"Teddy! There you are. Look, something happened to Vic. She's alright, but she's pretty loopy."

"What?" Teddy picked up the pace and rushed to his girlfriend's side.

"There's my Teddy!" Vic smiled. She turned her head to Molly. "I'm gonna marry this man." she mumbled through a smile.

"Hey Vicky." Teddy wrapped his arm around his Victoire.

"I'm going crazy Teddy." she announced.

"Why d'you say that?"

"Cause I seen unborn people."

"What does that even mean?" George shook his head. Vic raised her hand and pointed at the two blond kids.

"Them's." she whispered.

"What did you do to my sister!" Dominique screamed at Teddy. "And what did she say about marrying you?!"

"Well, we're not getting married anytime soon." Teddy smiled innocently. "But yeah, I asked her and she said yes."

"When!" Louis and Dominique yelled together.

"1995!" Victoire screamed.

"Alright, that's it, I'm going to get you fixed up." he stood and helped Vic up. "Shame it had to be the Healer with brain damage. Good thing I've been around Healer you for so long." he waved his wand and Victoire was good as new!

Nothing more happened though. Their small, merciful, bout of happiness quickly faded with the words "HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!"

(A/N: Not having the best day, but I had nothing better to do than update. Have any of you watch the new Gilmore Girls? I finished it about 10 minutes ago, have to say I'm kinda freaking out... -Jul)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15.6K 432 54
Kacie Elektra Black, the twin of Sirius Black, was part of the Marauders. Part of the group of Gryffindor's that was the closest groups of friends yo...
184K 4.1K 21
"Bloody hell," whispers James. "I don't think I've ever seen that before." All I can do is stare blankly at him. "she was just so nice about it..." ...
Freak Oleh Makayla

Fiksi Penggemar

4.1K 147 26
Blaze never understood why the sorting hat placed him in Slytherin, he seemed to be nothing like the cruel people he's been forced to associate with...
1.2K 62 16
Its been two years since the marauders have graduated. James and Lily are married with a baby on the way, and Sirius and Peter are very busy with th...