one

Chapter 1
Teddy Lupin

"Are you okay?" the voice sounded far away. I didn't recognize it but it did sound a little bit like you god sister, Lily. I tried to look around but my eyes were clamped shut. I opened my mouth to mumble a reply, but it sounded like incoherent garble.

"Would you like me to call the nurse?" the voice said again. Why couldn't I remember how I got here? Where is 'here'? Last I remember, I was on the Hogwarts Express with my best friend, Victoire Weasley.

"Victoire?" I managed to mumble out.
"I don't know any Victoire, I'm sorry." said The voice. I finally managed to open my eyes. It looked like I was lying down on the concrete floor of the Hogsmeade train station. How did I end up like this? A girl with red hair was looking over me.
"Lily!" I stuttered out. She looked older. She's only seven but she looked about seventeen.

"Remus, are you okay?" she asked again.
"Remus?" I asked "I am not Remus."
"Don't be silly." she laughed. She extended her hand and helped me up.
"Do you want me to take you to the nurse?" she asked me. I didn't answer, I looked at my reflection in the windows of the train. My hair looked quite dull from its usual vigor. I used my metamorphic powers to change it to a lively pink. I turned back to Lily. She just gaped at me, before stuttering out,
"Y- you're not R- remus, are you?"
I shook my head. "No, I'm Teddy. You're not Lily, are you?"
"No, I am." she nodded "But a different Lily, I think." she shook her head "I'm Lily Evans"
"I'm Teddy." I didn't offer my last name. I'm pretty sure she would flip if I said 'Lupin.'
"Would you like to share a carriage with me up to the castle?" Lily asked me.
"Um- sure." I hesitated.

The two of us started the short walk to the carriage stop.
"I'm haven't seen you around school, are you a new a student?" Lily asked me. What do I say? I am fairly sure I'm talking to my God father's mother. 'Oh hi, I'm Teddy Lupin and I think I just time traveled back to my father's time at Hogwarts, but hey, I'm cool with that because I've never met him!'
"Er- yeah. New student." I nodded uneasily.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a flash of bright blond hair. My first thought was Victoire. I turned to look but it wasn't her. It was a boy who looked a lot like Mr.Malfoy. I turned back to Lily and I was just about to get into the carriage when I heard someone calling my name. A girl with platinum blond hair.
"Victoire!" I yelled back. She ran right up to me and gave me a big hug.
"I met someone who said he was Remus Lupin." she whispered in my ear
"I met Lily Evans." I whispered back

Vic turned to the boy she had been with before finding me.
"Thanks Remus. I'll see you later." Remus eyed me suspiciously but then turned to join his friends. His friends. The Marauders. Remus Lupin. My dead father. My dead father. I shook my head and got into the carriage with Vic and Lily.

The ride was mostly silent. Vic and I said a quick goodbye to Lily before running off to find Mcgonagall. We found her waiting for the first years outside the Great Hall.

"Hello." she greeted us "Who might you be?"
"We're new students." I blurted out "We need to be sorted." she eyes me suspiciously but didn't say anything
"Very well." she sighed. I think she knew that there was something else going on. "Your names?"
"Victoire... Wilson and Teddy... Luther." Vic improvised. Mcgonagall nodded and wrote our names down on her roll of parchment.
"Wait here for the first years, you will be sorted first." she told us "I asume the headmaster will wish to speak to you after the feast." We nodded and she disappeared into the Hall.

While we were waiting, we saw the Marauders walk by. They stopped to say hello. I couldn't help but stare at my teenaged father. The were shooed away by Mcgonagall coming back.

The first years gathered around, they seemed to think that we were there to greet them so we quickly explained that we were new as well.

"But your seventh years." a girl with pink hair countered
"We went to beauxbatons for out first six years." Vic told her. I'm sure she would be just fine with that lie, seeing as her mother went to beauxbatons and she speak fluent french, I might have a little more trouble with it though.
"What are your names?" the girl asked
"My name's Vic and this is Teddy." Victoire told her "What's your name?"