sixty-six

Nothing had changed for Harry's "Death Scene." It played out with acute accuracy to the stories Victoire's Uncle Ron had told her. Right down to Neville catching on fire before being thrown the Sorting Hat by Fawkes the Phoenix.

During the time that the crowd had been held by a silencing spell, Vic, in her new clear-of-mind state, was clutching onto Louis, and Teddy beside her was holding onto Dominique. George was right next to Vic and Molly, still holding Percy, was behind him. Ginny was up near the front of the crowd with Hermione and Ron. They were barely able to stand. They had propped themselves up on each other.

Once the spell broke, Harry had disappeared, and the battle had begun again, Molly (who only had a partial idea of who they were) had taken it upon herself to shuffle Dominique, Louis, and Ginny off into what she thought would be a semi safe place.

It was obvious that she didn't know how resilient her daughter truly was, because not a moment after she had left them there, Ginny turned to her niece and nephew.

"Look, I don't know who either of you are, but since you look so much alike, I'm guessing you're somehow related to Victoire Wilson. I trust he so I'm going to trust you two. Have you got your wands?" the two blonds nodded, "I trust you know stunning spells or disarming spells?" they nodded again, "Use them or any spell to stay alive." she spun around and launched herself into battle again. Dominique and louis hadn't much choice but to follow along.

Unfortunately, they quickly lost track of the fiery redhead. She bobbed and weaved through the crowd and disappeared as fall and the younger Weasleys could tell.

They were at a loss. With two Death Eaters closing in on the inexperienced wizards, they quickly began to feel panic. Louis tried to shoot a couple stunning spells, but despite what he had told Ginny, he had only managed to successfully stun someone once or twice. His merger spells bounced off the attackers with no damage done whatsoever. Dominique had no more luck than her younger brother.

Just a death seemed imminent on the poor souls, thrust into things with no idea of what was going on, someone jumped in between them and put the Death Eaters on their asses in less time than you can say "Quidditch."

They watched as Remus Lupin stunned and bound Avery and Mulciber within 10 seconds. Louis was the first to recognize their saviour. He stared up to the dead man.

"Watch yourselves." Remus said "You shouldn't have snuck back in after the students were escorted out."

"We didn't." Louis said. "We were looking for Teddy and Victoire. I don't know if you know them. Vic's our sister."

"Yeah, I know them." Remus said briefly.

"No offence, Mr. Lupin, but why are you still alive?" Dominique asked bluntly.

"Well, I was told I was going to die by your sister and my son, and once we came to today, I realized that this was it. I decided to do everything the opposite I would usually do. Instead of being cautious and one on the defensive side, I was slightly reckless and didn't hang back."

"That makes no sense, but I'm glad you're still alive, sir."

"Be careful." Remus left them again.

Dominique and Louis tried moving again. This time, they didn't bother trying to follow anyone. Instead they skirted around, sticking close to the walls, and tried to keep themselves the least noticeable as possible. They made their way to the Great Hall just in time to see Ginny duelling Bellatrix Lestrange. The maniac Death Eater shot a spell at the young Ginny and it grazed her cheek, leaving a deep red mark of blood oozing out of her face.

"NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!" Molly cried. She shoved Ginny back, and Luna too who was helping Ginny duel. Molly, like the true badass she is, sending Bellatrix into dust.

Dominique and Louis were just standing in the entrance, wands up in case of any threats. They felt two bodies slam into them from behind. The scrambled and squirmed onto their backs to try and fight them off. The people who had run into them jumped off of them. It was Victoire and some person they didn't know.

"Vicky!" Louis cried. He jumped at her and wrapped his arms around her. She tensed up immediately. Very unlike her. "You're not her." he said after only a second.

Victoire's face morphed into that of someone else's. A face they had only seen in photo's up until that moment. Nymphadora Tonks Lupin. Teddy's mother. The mystery man beside her looked just as shocked as the younger ones. He jumped at her and hugged her too. That only made Tonks tense up more.

"Sorry." He backed off. His face changed too. It was Teddy! "I just thought you had died."

"Wha-?" Tonks was cut off by George running into Teddy.

"Courtyard. Now." he said, winded, "Harry and You-Know-Who... They're... Courtyard." He ran off. The other four followed.

"IT'S JUST YOU AND ME TOM!" Harry cried out. The final duel was about to commence.

"Expelliarmus!"

"Avada Kedavra!"

The streams of green and red light crashed into each other in a colossal explosion. The contact point shifted closer to Harry at an alarming rate. It looked like the green light was going to take over the Boy Who Lived, and turn him into the Boy Who Didn't Live. But Harry prevailed. He pushed on and took charge. The red light of his Disarming Spell grew across the line and with another explosion, the red forced the green into the Dark Lord and struck every inch of his body.

Voldemort's cold, dead, human, mortal, body fell to the ground.

The Battle was over.

(A/N: OOOOOOOOOH!!!!!! We're are so close to done with this story, but we have very many questions that must be answered, am I right? Well don't you worry. I have a sequel planned for you all. It was just a question before, but now, IT IS HAPPENING! -Jul)