Aimi Uzumaki

By black_wing_angel

Aimi Uzumaki is the twin sister of Naruto Uzumaki. She hates that the villagers are always treating her and h... More

how it all started
description
chapter 1: back from a mission
chapter 2: new mission
flashback:
chapter 3: first day at the academy
chapter 4: transformation jutsu
chapter 5: at Ichiraku
chapter 6: graduation exam
chapter 7: bringing Mizuki down part 1
chapter 8: bringing Mizuki down part 2 (Naruto finally graduates!)
chapter 9: orientation
chapter 10: meeting our jōnin sensei
chapter 11: introductions, survival test?
chapter 12
chapter 13: the bell test part 1
fox summons:
chapter 15: team 7 first C-rank mission
chapter 16
chapter 17: heading to the land of waves
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32

chapter 14: the bell test part 2

3.6K 128 7
By black_wing_angel

~Aimi's POV~

I walked more into the forest and saw Naruto standing there with Sasuke and Sakura, who was fangirling over Sasuke.

"So, what's the plan?" Nii-san asked when he saw me.

'They agreed?' I asked in slight shock.

'Surprisingly.' Nii-san answered.

I then proceeded to explain to them what my plan was.

"Understand?" I asked once I finished explaining, they nodded and jumped away from me.

I waited for a little while and then bit my thumb, making it bleed before I did the hand signs.

"Summoning Jutsu!" I whispered/shouted and a small baby fox appeared.

"Is something wrong, Aimi-hime?" The small reddish fox asked in a cute voice.

'How many times must I say not to call me hime?' I mentally sighed.

"Hi Eva, I need your help." I then explained what she had to do.

After I finished explaining I heard a scream, I sighed. At least everything is going just like I planned.

"I have to go." I said. "Stay close."

"Hai!"

I jumped into the trees and dashed towards the clearing. When I got there I saw Sasuke fighting against Kakashi. 'Perfect.' I waited for a while before I jumped down, I managed to steal the bells and cast a genjutsu to make it look as if they were still there.

I whistled and Eva appeared.

"Take this and go with Naruto." I said in a hushed tone and gave her the bells. She grabbed them in her teeth and dashed off.

After a while the timer went off, signaling the end of the test. Naruto was tied to a post while Sasuke, Sakura and I were sitting on the floor, Kakashi standing in front of us.

"Since non of you have a bell--" Kakashi started to say but I cut him off.

"Who said we don't?" I asked and he looked at me in confusion before looking at the bells, only to see how they disappeared.

"Where?"

I whistled and Eva appeared from behind the post Naruto was tied at. She was still holding the bells in her teeth. She gave them to me and I glanced at Kakashi, seeing him looking at Eva then at me in confusion.

"How?"

"When you were fighting against Sasuke." I said simply and he nodded.

"So, who are you giving the other bells to?" He asked and I saw Sakura look down while Sasuke continued being himself.

I glanced at Eva and saw she already cut the ropes that were holding Naruto-nii with her teeth. Naruto looked at me and I gained a thoughtful look before shrugging and throwing the bells at all of them, Sasuke and Sakura looked shock.

"It's okay really." I said. "Plus I don't think any of us failed."

"Why is that?" Kakashi asked and I grinned at him.

"Because we used teamwork to get the bells." I said and his eye widened.

"You mean.."

"We knew the real reason behind the test and the whole thing was a distraction in order for me to get the bells." I explained and his eye widened again.

"...you all... pass."

I rolled my eyes.

"We already knew that." I mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1.5K 33
Akako Uchiha is the sister of Sasuke Uchiha, and graduated the academy at the same time as him. Groups of four were made once the students who passed...
1K 36 15
Kiyomi Uchiha is the younger twin sister of the infamous Sasuke Uchiha. The two twins bonds are very close to inseparable. What will happen when some...
395K 9.6K 30
Naruko Uzumaki is Naruto's sister. She is only a few minutes older than him, she had no idea she had a brother up until now. Now, escaping the tormen...
123K 3.5K 21
Sasuke Uchiha has an older sister and Meena Uzumaki has a secret. What do the two have in common, their the same thing. How will the leaf react knowi...