trust me , and fall .

By kpopdidthistome

" ...Trust me and fall !! " More

Her
Lost
Eyes
Falling hurts
dont leave
New Friend Or New Lovers ?
A new feeling
Why not ?
Stranger Danger
Back To Normal
Interested
Truth
Sudden
incident
Fault
New Start ?
Past
πŸ‘€
Dumb a/n
author is dead

Do we have feelings for each other ?

378 14 2
By kpopdidthistome

Sana's POV

" Wait...Where's Baekhyun ? "

" Ouh shit , did we left him at the mall ?"
Mr Chou asked .

" OH SHIT I THINK WE DID ! "

" EVERYBODY IN THE CAR NOW !! " Mr Chou yelled and ran outside .

We locked the door and got into the car as fast as we could .

Mr Chou switched on the engine and started driving as soon as everyone got in . Not long after , we reached the mall and rushed towards the information counter and reported about Baekhyun .

" Byun Baekhyun-ssi , if you're still in the mall , proceeds to the information counter at level 1 please . I repeat , Byun Baekhyun-ssi , if you're still in the mall , proceeds to the information counter at level 1 . Thank you . "

We sat on the couch provided and waited patiently . About 2 minutes have passed and Baekhyun just came .

" SANA NOONA !!!!! " he yelled and ran towards me to hug me . He likes calling me & Tzuyu ' Noona ' because it makes him sounds young .

" Aishh ... "

" Eh ? Tzuyu Noona you're here too ? "

" uhm...yea ? "

" She lost her memory , Baekie . Stop being a brat . "

" Aish. Arraseo . "

" Let's go ho-"

" SANA ! I JUST REALISED THAT I LEFT CHAEYOUNG AT HOME !! "  she yelled into my ears and pulled me towards the exit of the mall .

" SEE YOU GUYS AT HOME LATER !! " I screamed as loud as I can so that they can hear .

Tzuyu dragged me out and hailed a cab . She told the driver the address and we reached in 5 minutes .

She rushed out and left me alone in the cab , as if she's asking me to pay .

I took out my wallet and paid the driver and left . I followed her into the house and saw them hugging .

Ouch . The pain stings .

They soon let go and Tzuyu started explaining the whole situation . Chaeyoung on the other hand , only managed to nod her head .

" Chaeng , just remember that I love you, okay ? "  Tzuyu said as she took a bag and packed in all her clothes .

" Bye Chaeng , facetime me before sleeping okay ? Don't be too sad . CHEER UP !! " She said , while fist pumping the air .

I bowed to Chaeng and she bowed back . I gave her a slight smile and left with Tzuyu .

We hailed another cab and as soon as we got in , she sighed .

" What's wrong ? "

" Do you have to know ? "

Ouch , again . Should I tell her we once had something going on ?

It might not be the right time though .

" Tzuyu , I'm sleeping in your room with you tonight . "

She just simply glared at me .

" I swear to God it didn't came out right ."

" Like how you are trying to confess to me ? "

" NO , I DO NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU . "

" Heck , you do . Ms. Minato- Whatever , I know you do , and I'll prove it . " She smirked proudly .

SHE'S SMIRKING . WHY IS SHE SMIRKING . WHAT ARE YOU UP TO CHOU TZUYU ?!!

I sat awkwardly in the taxi but Tzuyu was relaxing on the other side .

As the taxi was stopping , Tzuyu began to move closer to me . She stared into my eyes and smiled sweetly .

" Thank you ahjusshi !! " She said and opened the door . I blinked and shook my head to loosen myself up .

I got out and followed behind Tzuyu .

" Hold on , I have the keys . " I said , catching up to Tzuyu .

I moved to the front and as soon as I turn the doorknob , I shrieked in horror .

" SURPRISE !!! "

" AHH !! " I shrieked and stumbled backwards , reaching to whatever I can find before falling down .

Tzuyu.

I pulled her with me and she fell onto me .

We could hear footsteps coming from the back and it turns out to be Mrs Chou's .

" YES!! THE COUPLE ARE GETTING BACK TOGETHER AGAIN !! "

Tzuyu got up and brushed off the dirt from her shirt .

" COUPLE ?!! " Tzuyu yelled .

" Yea..Tzuyu , you had a crush on Sana and she h- " Mrs Chou stopped as soon as she saw me gesturing her not to tell Tzuyu .

" She what Mom ?! "

" Shesawyounakedbefore." Mrs Chou said as fast as she could . That was fake , of course .

Tzuyu turned to me and blushed , looking down . I decided to get her back .

"Heck , you have feelings for me too . Ms. Chou Tzuyu , I know you do , and I'll prove it ." I laughed it off and went into her room .

I closed the door and decided to change clothes .

As I was about to slip on a hoodie , someone opened the door .

" Hey Sa- AHHH !!! "

" AHHH !!! "

What the hell was that ?!

I quickly wore the hoodie and changed into a sweatpants and went out .

" TZUYU !! " I yelled and saw her timidly walking out of the kitchen .

" I-I'm sorry ." She said with her head down .

" Why didn't you knock ? You already know we all should kno-"

" I'M SORRY OKAY ?!! " She screamed and ran towards her bedroom .

I smirked in victory . I was just playing with her .

" Sana , what was tha-"

" NOTHING MOM !! " Tzuyu shouted from her room .

" Okay , her adaptation to call me mom was really fast . That's weird . " Mrs.Chou gave me a weird look .

" Maybe she remembered her moments with you . " I chuckled and went to Tzuyu's room .

I knocked on the door before entering the room . I found her laying on her bed with her face squashed in between the mattress and the pillow .

I went over to her and laid down beside her .

" Tzuyu-ah , mianhae ." I got up and kissed her palm .

" DON'T TOUCH ME . "

" Who cares . " I replied and flipped her over before started tickling her .

She laughed out loud and tickled me back . We both ended up on the floor , laughing . Like the old times .

Ding Dong !!

" Who's that ? " Tzuyu suddenly spoke and stood up .

We didn't leave the room for a few seconds until the door was opened .

" Hey babe ! " Someone barged in . That voice was familiar .

" Sana , WHO is THAT ? "

I stood up and turned around only to find someone who I didn't expect to see . It's been years since I last saw her in Japan , having a vacation with her family .

Somi.

One and only , Jeon Somi .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 74 15
I looked at the "trainees" that will soon do a show called Sixteen. "Who is this girl behind you JYP sunbaenim?" asked one of them. She was very pret...
47.1K 1.6K 35
unknown:"I love you!! " Jungkook: "Who's this? This is his girlfriend, Tzuyu!!" Crap... Oh no... I didn't mean to send it.... ->Jungkook x Reade...
25.8K 712 7
Based on Marvel's The Avengers - "Listen, I know school sucks. I know you wanna save the world, but you are not ready yet. Stay close to the ground a...
21.1K 953 36
"How can we trust you?" "I want to tell you before you go." "I need to stay strong!" "It's not the right time to fall in love!" "Thank you for everyt...