Voldemort's Daughter (Complet...

By infinitemonster16

Bellatrix becomes pregnant with Voldemort's child and he takes the chance to teach the child everything he kn... More

Chapter 1 ~edited~
Chapter 2 ~edited~
Chapter 3 ~edited~
Chapter 4 ~edited~
Chapter 5 ~edited~
Chapter 6 ~edited~
Chapter 7 ~edited~
Chapter 8 ~edited~
Chapter 9 ~edited~
Chapter 10 ~edited~
Chapter 11 ~edited~
Chapter 12 ~edited~
Chapter 13 ~edited~
Chapter 14 ~edited~
Chapter 15 ~edited~
Chapter 16 ~edited~
Chapter 17 ~edited~
Chapter 18 ~edited~
Chapter 19 ~edited~
Chapter 21 ~edited~
Chapter 22 ~edited~
Chapter 23 ~edited~
Chapter 24 ~edited~
Chapter 25 ~edited~
Chapter 26 ~edited~
Chapter 27 ~edited~
Chapter 28 ~edited~
Chapter 29 ~edited~
Chapter 30 ~edited~
Chapter 31 ~edited~
Chapter 32 ~edited~
Chapter 33 ~edited~
Chapter 34 ~edited~
Chapter 35 ~edited~
Chapter 36 ~edited~
Chapter 37 ~edited~
Chapter 38 ~edited~
Chapter 39 ~edited~
Chapter 40 ~edited~
Chapter 41 ~edited~
Epilogue ~edited~

Chapter 20 ~edited~

7K 229 78
By infinitemonster16

"Hogwarts, this year we will be hosting a legendary event. Now this event, while giving one the honour of being the winner, is extremely dangerous."

Whispers sounded around the Great Hall.

"It is called the Triwizard Tournament, a champion will be selected to complete 3 tasks, each more dangerous than the last."

Juliet sat up a little straighter, entering this would give her a chance to prove to her father she wasn't weak.

"This is why those wishing to compete must be 17 or older."

"What!" she said out loud. Other students were perplexed and angry as well. The Hall filled with chatter.

Professor Dumbledore raised his hands, "Silence! It is a request from the Ministry and can not be changed."

He pointed his wand at a gold chalice, "This is the Goblet of Fire, those who are allowed to compete may enter their name and on Halloween we will draw names. We will also be hosts to two other schools who are competing as well. Now, off to bed!"

Juliet slumped down on the bench and rolled her eyes. Complaining to herself, she followed the rest of the Slytherins back to the dormitory.

"That's complete rubbish," she turned and saw Draco behind her, grumbling.

"It's completely unfair, that's like 90% of the school that can't enter," she slowed down to walk with him.

"If only we could enter."

"Why do you want to enter?"

"Prize money of course. Why do you want to enter?"

"I want to impress my parents and show the Dark Lord I'm not weak."

Draco patted her head, "Is your mom still not talking to you?"

"She practically hates me."

"Do you really think you would've won?"

"Of course."

"You know Juli, just because you know everything, doesn't mean you know everything."

Juliet snorted, "Of course it does, what's the use of knowing then."

Draco shook his head as he entered his dormitory. Juliet entered into her own and drowned out the other girls voices with her thoughts. Crawling into bed she imagined herself winning the tournament.

* * * * * * * *

"That's Viktor Krum!"

"You mean, the Bulgarian Seeker, Krum?"

The Great Hall buzzed with excitement as the Durmstrang school arrived. Juliet craned her neck to get a better look.

"He's alright I suppose," Juliet wrinkled her nose, she much preferred green eyed boys with tousled hair.

A few girls gave her a funny look at her comment.

Juliet rolled her eyes, "Here comes the Beauxbatons students."

She sat back down as some of the boys at her table stood up and whistled at the girls. Even the girls showed their appreciation towards the boys.

"Honestly," Juliet scoffed, "They're human beings, not objects."

Professor Dumbledore made some introductions before reexplaining the tournament and rules.

Juliet rested her head on her arms, "This is going to be a long year," she muttered.

* * * * * * * *

"Happy Halloween!" Ginny squealed from the staircase.

Juliet covered her ears, "Why are you so excited?"

"They pick the three champions today!"

"Oh right," Juliet sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"I really wanted to compete."

Ginny jumped off the stairs, "Well you're too young so stop dwelling on it."

"But..."

"No Juli," she put her hand over Juliet's mouth, "stop."

Juliet pried her fingers off, "Whatever, I'll see you at dinner."

After classes were over and everyone was full from dinner, Professor Dumbledore made his way to the Goblet.

The Goblet glowed with its blue flame as everyone patiently waited. A smoking piece of paper flew out of the now purple flames.

"The champion for Durmstrang," he paused, "Viktor Krum!"

The Durmstrang boys cheered as Viktor proudly walked to Dumbledore where he was then taken to a side door. The flame turned purple again.

"From Beauxbatons," he paused again, looking at the eager students, "Fleur Delacour!"

Everyone clapped loudly for her and she was also taken to a side door. The flames turned purple once more.

"Hogwarts champion is," he frowned at the piece of paper, "Juliet Lestrange," he muttered.

The students nearest to him started talking amongst themselves.

He spoke up, "Juliet Lestrange!"

Juliet felt her face go warm and her heart started to pound when she heard her name. She tried slouching down but Draco pulled her back up and pushed her towards the front.

Her breathing quickened when the other students started glaring at her. Her hands shook as she passed the other professors and was taken to the side door.

Once inside the room she took a few deep breaths to calm down. The door burst open again and Professor Dumbledore grabbed her arm and took her aside.

"Ms. Lestrange, how did you get past the Age Line."

"S-sir?"

Professor Snape appeared, "Ms. Lestrange, who did you ask to put your name in?"

"N-no one sir. No one under 17 is allowed to enter so I listened."

"There are ways to get around that obviously," he sneered.

"Obviously," Juliet replied venomously, "but I have no intention of competing. I'm trying to keep a low profile."

Professor Dumbledore stared her down, "I'm afraid you'll have to compete."

"What? Me!"

"It's in the rules."

"Sir you said that only those over 17 could."

"The Goblet chose you Ms. Lestrange, I'm afraid you have no choice."

* * * * * * * *

"How are you feeling?"

"Bloody nervous."

"Did you sleep at all last night?"

"No."

"Are you going to eat?"

"For goodness sakes Draco! Leave me alone."

Juliet took a bite of toast and watched everyone as they talked with their friends. Her own friends had stopped talking to her.

Ginny didn't walk with her to lunch anymore and Harry wouldn't look at her in class. Since Harry wasn't talking to her, the other two weren't either.

She threw her spoon on the table and walked back to the common room with her head down.

Someone bumped into her, "Watch yourself," they said politely.

"Sorry," she glanced up and came face to face with the familiar green eyes that she missed.

Harry opened his mouth to say something but instead shook his head as he entered the Great Hall.

Juliet blinked quickly a few times as she ran back to her room. Once there, she threw herself on to her bed and allowed one or two tears to slide down her cheeks. Out of everyone who could believe her, why didn't Harry?

* * * * * * * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 3.1K 66
Disclaimer: I don't own harry potter or anything affiliated. May contain mature content Set in Harry potter's first year, only Bellatrix Black never...
129K 3.6K 51
100.282 Words The Marauders juniors. Harry James Potter, Y/n Lily Potter, Hermione Jeanine Granger and Ronald Weasley, Harry and Y/n are the chosen o...
22.6K 323 25
" “Do you see the light of this candle?” I nodded. Of course I did. Then he shielded the light with his hands, “The light is hidden now,” he said, “b...
18.5K 565 38
Rosalie Lestrange the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange has been sent to Hogwarts for the first year. However she was put into Gryffindor house which w...