Everybody Wants Lucy

By supernaturalmom

Lucy is a quiet girl with an abusive step mother. Who's just trying to make it thru the day. Her life changes... More

Everybody Wants Lucy {Intro}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.1}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.2}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.3}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.4}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.5}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.6}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.7}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.8}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.9}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.10}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.11}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.12}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.13}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.14}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.15}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.16}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.17}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.18}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.19}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.20}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.21}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.22}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.23}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.24}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.26}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.27}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.28}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.29}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.30}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.31}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.32}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.33}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.34}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.35}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.36}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.37}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.38}
Everybody Wants Lucy (Ch. 39)

Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.25}

1.1K 18 8
By supernaturalmom

Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.25}

Lucy's POV

I took a shower and went to the closet to get something to ware. I put on a pair of sweats and a long tee. The pants were a little long mom must have been a little taller than me. I now smiled at the thought of her. Instead of crying. I sat down and started to brush my hair. Which was really long now. It was down past my but and hard to brush. Then I felt a hand take the brush and start brushing my hair it was the queen,

"Thank you" I said

"You don't mind do you" she asked?

"No its so long its kind of hard to do it myself" I said.

"Your mother used to say the same thing" she laughed.

"Was her hair as long as mine" I asked?

"Almost, So you kids have had a busy day I hear" she said.

"Yes, did they tell you about the bears" I asked?

"Yes I'm going with Tanja to talk to the mother tomorrow. And Lucy I am sorry for what Ryan did" she started but I interrupted.

"Its ok he was trying to protect me. He didn't mean any harm. Tanja is very special she is going to be a great leader some day" I said

"You think so" she asked?

"No, I know so" I said.

"I think I have always felt that" she said.

"Keep her safe she is going to save your people one day" I said.

"How do you know that, did you have a vision? Do you have visions" she asked?

" I have them but not about this. Sometimes I just know stuff. Not always with details just the big picture. Does that make sense" I said.

"Yes, it must be hard though. Not knowing the details I mean" she said.

"It was at first but I'm used to it now" I said.

"Its amazing how comfortable you are with your powers in such a short time" she said.

"I have a theory about that your majesty. You want to hear it" I said.

"Yes I do. But please call me Auntie or aunt Remmy. You know I fed you from my very own breast when you were a baby. So I think we are past all that majesty stuff don't you" she said.

"You did, why" I asked? Even though I thought this conversation was a little gross.

"Well supernatural creatures are different then humans. it's the only way to feed our babies. That's why they are almost always with us. But your mother and I were close. Sometimes she would watch Rebeca and sometimes I would watch you. I think that's why you and Rebeca have such a strong connection. Now tell me your theory" she said.

"Hmm" I said as I thought about what she said.

"Yes well my powers seem to be instinct based. And even before I new who I was. I learned to trust my instinct. It was how I survived my stepmother" I said.

"It breaks my heart to know what you went thru at the hands of that witch" she said. I could hear the pain in her voice. I felt the need to comfort her. I turned around and hugged her.

"Its ok Auntie it's the past" I said.

"I'm supposed to comfort you not the other way around" she said.

"Well I think real family is about comforting and being there for each other" I said.

"How can someone so young be so wise" she said.

"I guess its in the genes" I laughed.

"Do you want me to braid your hair" Aunt Remmy asked?

"Oh could you? I love when people play with my hair. I'm going to miss it here and I'm going to miss you" I said.

"Are you leaving so soon. You don't have to go you can stay as long as you want" she said.

"I wish I could stay. I feel so safe and loved here. But I have to work things out with my dad. And there are some battles coming. They are going to happen in the human world" I said.

"All the more reason you should stay here where its safe" she said.

"I can't innocent people could be hurt if I'm not there" I said.

"I don't care about them only you" she said.

"Spoken just like a mom" I said.

"And you talk just like your mom. Always trying to save a world that doesn't appreciate you" she said.

"Thank you its an honor to be compared to my mom. I'm starting to get the feeling she was really something special" I said.

"Ah she was. Ok if you have to go back your not going alone. Ryan and Rebeca are going with you" she said.

"I don't know if I can keep them safe" I said.

"There is safety in numbers. You will be safer together than apart" she said.

"Are you sure because I'm not" I said.

"They are going with you and that's final. Now get some rest" she said. She kissed my forehead and left. I was a little sleepy. I decided to rest for a minute. As soon as my head hit the pillow I drifted off.

*******Lucy's Dream*******

I was sitting on a bench in a gazebo in the middle of the most beautiful garden. It was quiet and peaceful. I should have been happy and relaxed. But I wasn't, I felt very on edge and nervous. Then I felt him before I saw him. He was gorgeous but very dangerous. He was about twenty, jet black hair and deep green eyes. I knew this was a dream so he probably couldn't hurt me. However it didn't make him any less scary. He walked closer to me staring the whole time. It was unnerving to say the least.

"You are exquisite! Even more beautiful than I imagined" he said.

"Whoo are yyou" I stuttered.

"I go by many names. But that doesn't really matter. What matters is I have searched for you for so long. And I want you to be my queen" he said.

I tried to look away but his eyes had this pull. I was lost in them. For a moment I couldn't think about anything but him. His beautiful lips his muscular arms and how they would feel wrapped around me. He stepped closer and reached out to touch me. Then something in me snapped my brain back into focus. I jerked away from him and took a couple of steps backward.

"Your what" I asked in a state of shock. Did he say he wanted me to be his queen.

"My queen, I want you to give yourself to me totally. Be my queen for all of eternity" he said.

That's what I thought he said. This guy was a couple of french fries short of a happy meal.

"Your crazy" I said.

"I wont give up. One way or another you will be mine" he said.

"I belong to only me" I said.

"Oh no my little queen you belong to the world. But once you give yourself to me, that will change. Because I wont share you or the power" he said.

"Oh now it makes sense, handsome scary dude doesn't want plain old me but my power" I said.

"Oh my exquisite flower there is nothing plain nor old about you. I am going to kiss you now my queen" he said and leaned towards me.

"Oh no your not" I said and started running as fast as I could. I fell and scraped my knee. Then I woke up in a cold sweat and sat straight up in bed. I looked at my knee and there was a scrape and it was bleeding. I accidentally let at a squeal and Ryan came running in the room. Then everybody else followed (the king, queen, Rebeca, Dietrich and Tanja).

"What's wrong" Ryan asked?

"Honey what's wrong" the queen asked?

"What's the matter" Rebeca asked?

"Miss Lucy are you ok" Dietrich asked?

They all spoke at the same time.

"Woe calm down it was just a bad dream" I said.

"Are you sure your ok" Rebeca asked.

"I'm fine, look guys I'm not a porcelain doll. I am not going to break now all of you go back to bed" I said.

They gave hugs and filed out of the room until just Dietrich and Ryan were left.

"Dietrich I'm fine, go. I need to talk to Ryan alone" I said.

"Are you sure miss Lucy" he asked?

"Yes" I said.

"You behave and keep your hands to yourself" he said to Ryan. As he poked him with his finger and gave him a mean look.

"Dude I said I was sorry. I promise I will never touch her again unless she wants me to." Ryan said with a grin and crossed his heart.

Dietrich shook his head and left the room.

"He likes you he's just a little over protective" I said.

"The dragon and I are cool. I was out of line earlier and I'm sorry" Ryan said.

"I know its ok" I said.

"Well if its not that then what is it? Because something is bothering you" he said.

"Ryan my gut is telling me I can trust you. Can I, can you keep a secret even from your parents from everybody" I asked?

"Is this is really important" he asked?

"Yes" I said.

"Then yes you can trust me. But why not tell Dietrich surely you can trust him" he said.

"With my life. I just don't want to ask him to keep a secret from Rebeca. And I don't want to many people to know until I figure it out" I said.

"Ok tell me" he said.

I told him about the guy in the dream. Also I told him how I got hurt in the dream. Then I showed him my knee.

"Oh shit" Ryan said.

"I don't know what it means so don't say anything. I only told you because my instincts are telling me if you stay here he wont come back. I really need to get some sleep before I deal with my dad tomorrow" I said.

"You want me to sleep in your room. How can I say no to an invitation like that" he chuckled.

"You better behave or I will tell Dietrich on you" I laughed.

"You know we are going to have to sort this dream thing out" he said.

"Don't ask me how I know but I think my uncle can help with that" I said.

"Alright, I will sleep on the couch" he said.

"The bed is really big we can share it. But you better do what Dietrich said and keep your hands to yourself" I said.

He got into the bed and opened his arms. I put my head on his chest and fell into a deep peaceful sleep for the rest of the night.

(Next Day)

Uncle Benny's POV

Frederick was ranting about the fairies again. He has been driving me crazy for two days. Lucy better come back soon or I was going to strangle him.

"How could they not make her come home. Its not their place to get in the middle" he said.

"Look Remmy misses Jazz too. She is probably just getting to know her god daughter" I said.

"She's my child" he yelled and put another whole in my wall.

"Yes we all know she's your child just your child. Now will you stop beating up on my house. I see the dragon in you more and more lately" I said.

"Why is it the only one who understands my pov is the man who's daughter I killed" he said.

"Oh stop it you did not kill Jazz" I said.

"It was my fault I failed her the same way I am failing Lucy" he said.

Before I could respond I saw her running to her dad.

"Oh daddy you didn't fail me or mama" she said thru tears as she hugged her dad.

"Lucy oh god I was so worried" Frederick said as he hugged her tight.

"Daddy I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you I just needed some time to think about things" Lucy said.

"Did you figure anything out? And do you have one of those hugs for me" I asked?

"Uncle Benny" she screeched and ran and hugged me.

"So Lucygirl did you figure anything out" I asked.

"Yes I did. I figured out I don't have the right to judge the choices you two made. Also I shouldn't leave without telling you. And that you two have always been their for me so I can't shut you out now" I said.

"Wow that's an impressive turn around. Did you come to these decisions on your own or with help" I said.

"With help" she said.

"Who" Frederick asked?

"Different people but mostly it was mama's own words" Lucy said.

"The queen showed you your mother" I said. I was happy Lucy got to see her for herself.

"And you guys. Daddy I saw your wedding. I have never seen you so happy and mama was beautiful. I could tell you loved mama so much. And I am so sorry you lost her. But daddy I'm not her and you have to let me make my own choices. Even if you don't always agree" I said.

"Lucy I can try but its hard to not want to protect you" Frederick said.

"Daddy I don't want you to stop protecting me. I just want you to give me a little room to grow" Lucy said.

I realized our little girl had grown up. It wasn't just her attitude. Her looks were more mature. She was even more beautiful than before inside and out.

"Where is Dietrich" I asked?

" Oh we saw uncle Cedrick on way in he wanted to talk to his son. He said I should come in because dad was breaking your house. I think he wanted to scold Dietrich" she said.

"Well maybe, even though its not the boys fault. But he is right, look what your father did to my wall" I said and we all laughed. We went to find the warriors and go out to celebrate Lucy's return.

peace out

S.N.Mom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416 59 12
Camilla is given a new life... a life away from her past...she believes. Despite her odds, this time, she manages to conceal it. But until when?.... ...
1.5K 118 50
A young girl raised with no cares in the world by a woman she thought to be her mother is pulled from all she knows and thrown into a world she wish...
46.1K 1.5K 11
When darkness calls, she cannot answer... Isolated and alone, Halen Windspeare is in over her head. Sacrificing her soul to save the realms, she must...
31 1 21
In the depths of their shared demonic heritage, Lilith, at 19, discovers her true identity with the guidance of her older brother, Jake. However, as...