So Long To Yesterday--- ON HO...

Av angelwing218

Katia is facing the last weeks of high school with the plans to leave for college the day after graduation... Mer

So Long To Yesterday
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 1 Journal Entries)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 2)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 2 Journal Entries)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 3)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 4)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 4 Journal Entries)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 5)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 6)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 6 Journal Entry)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 7)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 7 Journal Entries)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 8)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 8 Journal Entry
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 9)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 9 Journal Entries)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 10)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 11)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 11 Journal)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 12)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 13)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 14)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 15)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 15 Journal/Internet conversation)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 16)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 17)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 18)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 18 Journal)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 19)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 19 Journal/Internet Conversation)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 20)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 21)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 21 Journal entries/ emails)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 22)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 23)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 24)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 24 Journal/Internet Conversations)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 25)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 26)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 27)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 28)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 29)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 30)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 31)
So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 32)

So Long To Yesterday (Chapter 33)

2.8K 56 12
Av angelwing218

So Long To Yesterday

By: Stacy Leonhardt Gravely

© All Rights Reserved – 2012

33.

Blake was high! High on life. Just when he thought the only thing in his life that was going right was Faith, Katia came back in his life. And now, she was pregnant. A long time fantasy began to play out before his very eyes.

He couldn't help but to smile as he woke up the next morning, Katia was wrapped in his arms her head buried beneath a veil of hair. He brought his nose to her hair smelling the lingering scent of her shampoo.

Richard thought it was best that he took Faith to their mother's giving Katia and Blake time to talk things out. Though he was happy for the two of them, he warned them things could get a bit difficult but when he spoke to the lawyer in the next couple days he would try to sort things out. And above all, he was sworn to secrecy. He wasn't allowed to spill the beans until Katia gave the go ahead.

As Katia began to stir in Blake's arms he leaned back as he watched her brush the tangled web of hair from her face and smile lightly at him. “Good morning.” Her voice barely coming out above a whisper.

“Good morning, baby. How do you feel?” He questioned as his hand found her flat tummy gently running his fingers across the soft skin.

“Okay at the moment, but I'm sure that won't last.” Katia stated as she started to sit up. Tucking loose strands of hair behind her ears she wiped her hands over her face as the first waves of nausea hit her. She groaned as she laid back down. “I told you.” She whispered as she threw a hand over her eyes.

“Its okay, baby.” Blake pressed a kiss into her forehead as he moved to get out of the bed. “I'm going to run to the store and buy some ginger ale for you. Anything else you need?”

“Crackers please.” She asked as she peaked out from under hand.

“Okay. I'll be back soon.” He announced as he pulled on his jeans. “I love you, baby.” He whispered before exiting the bedroom shutting the door quietly behind him.

Blake remembered when Hailey was pregnant, she seemed to love when Blake waited on her, but Katia seemed as if she didn't want to inconvenience anyone. He had it set in his mind he was going to make this pregnancy, and the rest of her life as comfortable as possible, starting now.

At the small grocery store he picked up a two liter of ginger ale and box of Ritz crackers hoping that would be good enough. Passing the books at the check out line he saw a stray book thrown in, “What To Expect When You're Expecting”. He chuckled to himself as he picked up the book and hid it under his box of crackers.

Trying to not draw more attention to himself he looked around briefly, he made sure no one who directly new him and his family was around before laying his purchases down to be scanned. As the the cashier zipped the items across the scanner she got the book last and when it wouldn't scan she looked down at the book then back at him.

“It won't scan” She shrugged her shoulders as she grabbed a near by microphone calling out into it, “Price check on “What To Expect When You're Expecting”!”

Well if he had wanted to remain low on the radar he certainly failed at that. Blake clapped his hand on his forehead and he bowed his head. It was only a matter of time now, just give it a few hours. He knew at some point today, his mother would know.

As soon as the price was called in, Blake paid for his things in a hurry and dashed out the door. The whole time praying no one noticed him.

__

As Katia heard Blake's tires hit the gravel of the drive way she finally pushed herself out of the bed and trudged toward the bathroom to shower. She hoped the warm water would wash away the icky feeling in her stomach.

Standing naked in the bathroom as the water warmed up, Katia ran her hand across her tummy half expecting something foreign to kick out or maybe something scary like she saw in the Alien movie to happen. But nothing. She tried to picture her tummy round and heavy the thought made her smile slightly as she thought about sharing this with Blake and Faith. They would truly be a family. A blended one, but one none the less.

A soft knock at the door drew her from her thoughts, “Yes?”

“I have your ginger ale, are you okay?” Blake's voice came from the other side of the door causing her to smile to herself.

“I'm fine, I was just going to shower.” Katia stated as she leaned over to open the door up. “Thank you.” She stated as she took the glass from Blake sipping it carefully.

“Want some company?” He grinned as he eyed her naked form before him.

Katia's eyes lit up as she noticed that playful glint in his eyes. “Sure.”

Pulling his white t shirt over his head, Blake tossed it through the open door onto the bed. He then started kicking off his boots and pulling his socks off. Katia stood back and watched as his muscles flexed and bunched as he moved. It was all too erotic for her. It was like someone lit a fire within her. She burned for him, and only him.

Finally getting to his jeans, Blake wasted no time taking his pants and boxers down in one movement. After tossing them to the bed as well, he turned to see Katia's bottom lip held between her teeth, the way she stood there, her hips wiggling slightly he knew she was ready for him already.

“What's wrong, baby? Can't hold still.”

Not trusting her voice, Katia shook her head as she reached out opening the door to the shower stepping under the steamy stream. Her small hopes that the water would cool her rising inner temperature was short lived. The water mixed with Blake's naked form was a dangerous combination. Her knees buckled as she watched him inch closer to her, shutting the door to the shower, he was centimeters from her.

“Come here.” He whispered to her, causing her skin to prickle with goosebumps and excitement to skitter down her spine.

Taking a careful step towards him, Katia couldn't stop the audible sigh that escaped her lips. She pressed into his chest feeling his slick skin stoke her fire more and his manhood nudging her hip making her grow more and more moist by the second.

Blake brought his finger under her chin, lifting her eyes to his, “I love you.” He whispered as he brought his lips down to her's stealing the breath right from her. His hands roamed over the plains of her body, enjoying the suppleness of her skin beneath his finger tips. He basked in the radiance of her beauty as her face was relaxed with pleasure.

His hand ran down her belly caressing it softly, but then soon moved further down slipping between her thighs. Katia's eyes popped wide open as she looked up at him, he slipped one digit in causing her to cling to him to keep her footing.

Massaging her insides, Blake enjoyed watching her writhe with pleasure more than receiving it. As Katia's breath hitched further, her fingers began to dig into his shoulders. He stroked her slow and steady as he could feel himself reaching a fever pitch.

Pulling his hand away from her thighs, Katia finally took a deep breath as her eyes open again looking dead at him. “That... was....”

“Oh baby, we aren't done.” Blake grinned as he leaned down cupping her behind in his hands he lifted her, pressing her back against the glass wall of the shower. With her legs instantly locking around his middle, Katia could feel his hard manhood nudging at her entrance. She ached to have it fill her, wanting nothing more than to be one with him. She would remain that way all day if she could, but at the moment that's all she longed for.

Holding her bottom with one hand, Blake's free hand snaked around positioning himself just right as he slowly began to thrust upward causing Katia to moan softly. With soft and slow thrusts Blake tried to contain his inner beast as all he wanted was to make wild passionate love to the girl of his dreams.

“Harder” Katia whispered as she clung to him. Her eyes had darkened with lust as she became more forceful the next time. “HARDER”

Torn, Blake obliged her and gripped her bottom harder, pulling her down onto him with a quickened pace. He own breaths became short and rapid as he grunted in pleasure. Keeping his eyes locked with her's he loved to see her mouth fall open and moan with pleasure or a small smile creep on her lips as she laid within his arms completely fulfilled and sated.

With a few last rough pumps, Blake unloaded himself within Katia and she fell slack in his arms. Her breaths were short and heavy as she leaned her forehead against his shoulder.

“Holy shit, baby.” Blake said between ragged breaths. “Where have you been hiding that little temptress at?”

Katia giggled as she looked up at him, “I don't know but I was craving that from you.”

“Well if your body craves me, I'm more than happy to supply you with all you need.” Chuckling, Blake slowly lowered Katia down. “Lets get cleaned up so we can spend the rest of the day together.”

“Sounds good to me.” Katia said as she stood under the warm water soaking her long brown hair.

__

After they were dressed Katia walked into the kitchen in search of the crackers. Finding the box on the counter she opened sleeve of the golden discs and popped on in her mouth. Next to the box of crackers was a book.

Smiling to herself she picked up the heavy paperback and flipped through the first few pages looking at the pictures curious of what it had to say.

“Oh, I see you found it.” Blake stated as he walked into the kitchen still tucking his white t shirt into his jeans.

“Thank you.”

“Its not a problem baby. But I guess I should warn you.” Blake stated turning toward her with an apologetic look upon his face.

“What?”

“The cashier, she had to call for a price check. So I'd bet by the end of the day my mom will know.” Blake rubbed the stubble growing on his chin. “I'm sorry, baby.”

“Its okay, it was bound to happen right?” Katia shrugged. In honesty it wasn't Blake's mom she was worried about. It was Hailey. What other crazy things would she try once she found out?

“So about Thanksgiving.” Blake started as he tried to change the subject. But before he could start the next part of his sentence, the phone rang. Looking down at the caller ID he took a deep breath and gave Katia a grim smile. “That's her.”

“Answer the phone, Blake.”

Clicking the phone on, “Hello”, he said as he kept his eyes on Katia as she fed herself another cracker and sipped at her ginger ale.

“I just heard some interesting news. Maybe you care to enlighten your dear mother?” Olivia's voice ran through his ears as a small smile began to perk up on his face.

“What did you hear mom?”

“You were at the corner store, and you bought a certain book.” Olivia's voice was growing more excited as she spoke to her son.

“Maybe I did.” Blake gave her short answers drawing out the suspense.

“Oh Blake, is Katia pregnant?” She gushed as her voice rose another octave.

“Yes, Mom, though we hadn't expected to tell you this way.”

“Oh, I'm so excited. I'm coming over!” But before Blake could stop her, his mom ended the call leaving Blake dumbfounded.

“So?” Katia asked briefly as she nibbled on another cracker.

“She's on her way over.” Shaking his head, Blake ran a hand over his face. But bringing his eyes back to Katia she just smiled. He could see the glow within her, she was happy, content. He planned to keep her looking like that.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

157K 2.9K 43
- she transfers from a new school hoping to not be involved with any type of drama or relationship - everything changes when she starts feeling some...
602 77 35
When twenty-three year old Gemma Perry receives a wedding invitation in the mail of her New York apartment, she thinks nothing of it. Though when she...
1.3K 55 35
Burned by an ex-boyfriend and rejected from her dream school, aspiring artist Lily Collins has arrived for her first year of college in New England l...
1.4K 44 35
Brielle is starting her first year of college trying to move on from her past by not trusting anyone. But what happens when she meets Jay, the type o...