BLACK BLOOD - KIM TAEHYUNG (o...

By Taenetto

angst + vampire + taehyung, are you ready? warning: incomplete ~~~~~~ (includes fluff ^3^ as a bonus) Thanks... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
:3
hi

Chapter 27

1.6K 86 76
By Taenetto

OMG THAT PIC ^3^

What you think bout that pic?

————————————————

I shrunk deeper into the chair. Jungkook stared at me like I'm high.

"Are you okay?" He spoke softly.

I instantly got goosebumps all over my skin.

"Y-Yeah..."

He frowned and his eyes moved to my phone.

" 'what does Snuggly means?' Wow you are a cute pabo, aren't you? How can you not know what is Snuggly?" He laughed.

"Why am I a Snuggly? Huh?"

"Don't you realize? You have a habit of snuggling at me?"

I pursed my lips, trying to understand what he said.

"Piggyback. Hugs. And... when you leaned on me." He counted.

"You snuggled under my arm, behind my head..." He said while pointing his arm and head.

I felt myself getting red.

I'll get you back, Jeon Jungkook.

I just stuck my tongue out and sipped the coffee again.

"Satisfied with your new phone?" He asked suddenly, breaking the silence.

I nodded and finished my coffee in one shot. Jungkook finished his first.

"Where else do you wanna go?"

"Shopping!" I squealed in excitement, ignoring his are-you-serious face.

"What do you wanna buy anyway?" He asked, sighing.

"Clothes!" I squealed while extending my arms. He looked at me like I'm crazy.

There were a lot of shops around the area so we decided to check them out.

Wait, not we. Just me. Jungkook didn't agree, he just got dragged by me.

"Woahh!" The clothes shop sell various types of cute stuffs that I want to buy.

Of course, I went to the hoodie and t-shirt section. Totally forgotten about Jungkook.

I checked out a white hoodie that says 'HE'S CUTE!' and another one was 'SHE'S CUTE!' at the front.

The hoodie itself was so cute I grabbed both of them and paid for it. It was freesize.

"Jungkook- Ayy, where is he?" I turned around and scanned the shop, looking for him.

I asked the lady who helped me with the hoodie. "Ahjumma, do you see any cute guy with a coconut-"

"Can you not?" A voice interrupted.

"Oh hey!" I darted towards him. "I bought you something, go change into this." I handed him a plastic bag containing the 'SHE'S CUTE' hoodie and pushed him in one of the changing rooms.

I went to the changing room beside his. Taking off my pink hoodie, I put on the 'HE'S CUTE' hoodie.

I peeked through the gap under the wall that separated us.

"Jungkook." I whispered. Knocking my head at the wall accidentally, I screamed in pain.

I laid flat on the floor , holding my head.

I screamed for the second time when I saw a half naked Jungkook.

I covered my innocent eyes with my shaking hands, but opened them back after realizing something.

"Omo, you have abs!" I slid through the gap, entering his changing room cubicle.

His abs are so pale, just like his face.

"Can I touch it?" I pointed at his six pack.

He quickly covered it with his hoodie. "Y-Yah, I want personal s-space...."

I made a poker face. "I wanna touch it. I've only seen it in dramas."

His mouth dropped. "Y-Yah, you're making me uncomfortable. G... get out."

"Fine... but be fast..." I went back to my cubicle through the gap.

10 minutes later

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!! Come out already, will you?" I yelled in front of the door.

The door slowly opened, revealing Jungkook in a white hoodie. "Yayy! Omo, you're so cute!"

He blushed instantly.

The shop assistant saw us. "You guys are a very cute couple." She praised and I froze.

"We're not-"

"Thanks." He said.

I stared at Jungkook in disbelief. The lady bowed and left us there.

Jungkook smiled sheepishly. "What the..." I stood there speechless.

———

"I'm tired..." Honestly, my legs hurt to continue. I pitied Jungkook who had to listen to my complaints.

"Do you want to go home?"

"No... is there any place we can rest?"

"Um... I know a place..."

———

In front of me was an abandoned car park. It's almost night time and the place is so dark.

I gulped. "It's scary..."

Jungkook chuckled and pulled me with him into the dark building.

The next thing I knew, I've reached the highest floor which doesn't have any roof. I forgot that male vampires could fly, but he was so fast I didn't know I wasn't on the ground.

"Wow... I can almost see the whole city from here!"

The place turned to be his hideout, it was clean and dark. I threw myself on an old mattress and looked up the sky.

Jungkook lit up a campfire nearby and he sat in front of it. I joined him.

"Don't be scared, come here." He signalled with his hand.

I sat close to him because I was scared of the fire.

He extended his hands in front of the hot flame.

"What are you doing??" I asked him. "Warming myself."

I did the same and enjoyed the heat. Wow, I love it.

Together, we watched the sunset and I still couldn't get over it. Everything in the human world is amusing.

"Aww... I want to see that again..." I spoke sadly, finding for the Sun.

"Why?"

"It's pretty."

"Like you."

I stoned. My heart beating so fast I put my hand on my chest.

I looked at him but he was already looking at me.

"Snuggly...." He gave me a genuine smile, pulling his falling hood.

"Y-Yea?" I tried to avoid eye contact.

"I know this is weird but... I think I like you."

Oh. My. God.

My brain failed to work so I just sat there, trying to understand what he said.

But right after that...

His lips met mine and my eyes widened.

My first kiss...

My heart was jumping. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him back.

He broke the kiss and both of us gasped for air.

"I think I like you too..." I said.

————————————————

MY HEARTEU .... MY HEARTEU IS... MY- *died*

Thanks for reading ~

I might not update because I'm going to the hospital because I fangirl too much jkjk :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 33.1K 44
I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes, I swear I improved. Almost fetus book Jk¡top Tae!bottom Strong language. Smut. Inappropriate content. Violence
421K 33K 89
Sequel to Yes Sir [Taegi ff] 'Welcome to the mad house' Jihopekook ff Cover art made by @kytanamoon #1 JungHoseok 3/22/2020 #1 jikook 4/18/2020 #1 j...
9.1M 321K 40
In which a girl accidentally sends nudes to the hottest boy in school - Min Yoongi cover done by the amazing @taemptaejeon 💕
24.8K 329 44
(ENDED/DISCONTINUED! i no longer have much time to update this book, i am sorry! - natalie june, 2021) a collection of boy x boy drabbles and onesho...