Legacy (Supernatural) [Rogue...

Oleh arrow_to_the_heart

**Set in Season 11** **YOU MUST READ BOOKS 1 AND 2 [ROGUE AND MARKED] BEFORE TOUCHING THIS ONE** "Onc... Lebih Banyak

Before the Curtains Rise One Last Time...
Prologue
1. Avery
2. Alex Franco: Demon with Benefits
3. Unwelcome Company
4. Back in the Bunker
5. "Losing Power Hurts."
6. "I'm Not Okay."
7. Operation: Leave the Bunker
8. "Marv"
9. Guess Who's Back for an (Undeserved) Third Chance? This Winchester.
10. A Much Needed Break
11. Sully
12. Pretend Therapists
13. The Zanna Killer
14. Sam's Insane Plan (AKA His Death Wish)
15. To Lucifer's Cage We Go!
16. In the Devil's Den
16.5 - "Get the Hell Out of Hell."
17. Pop-In
18. Jody Mills' Home for Wayward Girls
19. High School Mystery
20. Good Ole Vampire Hunt
20.5 - "I Solemnly Swear Not to Hunt Like a Dumbass."
21. A Hand of God
22. Time Travel Gone Wrong
23. "Cat's Out."
24. The Cabin from Hell
25. "Let 'Em Come."
26. Urgent Care
27. Negotiations
28. An Unholy Hell of a Mess
28.5 - "Let's Go Find That Idiot and Bring Him Home."
29. The Fog
30. Fighting the Fog
31. Chuck Equals...God?
32. Donatello, The Prophet (Not the Ninja Turtle)
33. Operation: Spring Lucifer
34. God's Children
35. Original Play, Small Substitutions
36. The Title Fight
37. "Welcome to the End."
38. Plan B
39. The Soul Bomb
40. The One Time Where a Chick-Flick Moment is Acceptable
41. Waiting on the World to End...Or Not
41.5 - The Circle of Life
42. Josette Winchester: Ex-Hunter, Mother, Wayward Woman
43. Life Is One Surprise After the Next
Epilogue
Bonus - The Apple Pie Life
Let It Live - Send in the Fanart!

A Winchester Gets The Ending They Deserve

1.3K 74 28
Oleh arrow_to_the_heart

**grabs tissues** Well, darlings, as much as it pains me to say, Josette Avery Winchester's story has come to a rather satisfying end.

Let me tell y'all a story and let's take a stroll down memory lane. *clears throat*

This fanfic writer who's speaking to you now came into the Supernatural fandom head-first. She wrote fanfics with OCs that weren't relatives of canon characters. So, she was a bit hesitant with a Winchester sister fic because she saw what they were, and she didn't want to fall into that trap.

Months, and months, she flipped between actresses but had settled onto a name. When she set on an actress, she was almost set to begin. But where to start? Where to insert our beloved Josette Winchester?

Season 9. And thus, Wattpad got introduced to the author's creation of Josette Winchester

Rogue. Where Josette's story started. The gif above is the girl herself, an equal resemblance of her parents. (God, I kind of miss the old Jo, don't you? Just look at that face!) The middle child, with Dean being her older brother, and Sam her younger. She encountered a human Castiel, who somehow brought her back to the life she'd ran away and stayed away from for so many years.

We saw Josette ease back into her old hunting self and get to know a few minor characters along the way. We shared her struggles, her hate for Metatron (because who doesn't hate him?), we saw her past and her relationship with her brothers, we shared those fuzzy moments and shipped her with our beloved angel Castiel, and we shared her pain and devastation when we lost her to a demon-possessed reaper.

We thought Jo was done. (Fun fact: I hadn't been sure how long Jo would've lasted. I had thought Rogue would've been it.)

But then, an idea came out.

And thus, Jo's story continued in Marked. 

But, she wasn't as how we remembered her as. New body, a little bit of disorientation, and memory loss. Good times.

The big game changer? She sported black eyes. Our Jo had become a demon. With brief training from a Hell escapee, she learned to gain a foothold on her powers until she ran into the very angel who got her back into hunting to begin with.

We then followed Jo's journey throughout Season 10 and saw how different she'd become. Saw her struggle with herself while Dean struggled with the Mark of Cain. We saw how more detached she was, how more...violent and scary she had become. We saw the fracture her new state brought her family and those around her.

We then saw her break apart from her brothers, her boyfriend, back into the arms of the demon who'd helped her escape Hell.

Which then led us to Legacy, where Jo's story came to an end. We saw her at her most evil, her almost true self, until her angel came and saved her even though she didn't want it, even though she refused and fought him tooth and nail. 

When she thought she didn't deserve another chance, her family gave it to her. She was fighting for her sanity, and her life. She joined her brothers in this battle against the Darkness, God's sister.

But, as you all read, you know how the rest of the story goes. Her angel got possessed by the Devil himself, and she found out (from God of all people) that she was pregnant. She ultimately got out of the hunting life, and her brothers eventually did too, and Cas.

*breathes shakily* So much nostalgia.

A huge thank you to y'all for your support for Jo. I'm so glad you accepted her. She's certainly one of my favorite characters of all time to have written. To know that every read/vote/comment tells me that you guys love her makes me so happy. She was my biggest gamble in this fandom so far, and she's definitely paid off.

And Cassette...*laughs* did y'all think I would actually sink this ship too? I mean, I know I have a rep for doing that now and again...

Cassette was going to survive from the very start, and it was amazingly fun to write out that after all they endured, they still were there for each other. True, it's a bit cliche to have the sister fall for Cas and all, but hey, I saw it from the very start.

You gotta admit, I almost had you guys with Alex Franco briefly in the picture, right? (Come on, I made him extremely attractive to make everyone torn, but it seems like most of you guys stuck with Cassette, which I'm proud of.)

It all started here

And it ended here

For once, a Winchester got the ending they deserved.

*whispers* If you guys have any ship videos/graphics you wanna do (whether it's Cassette or the awesome Winchester trio, or just Jo herself), please, message them to me! I want to see just how much you love/appreciate this trilogy! (P.S., some things I really wanna see: Jo's full journey; Cassette ship videos; Jo and her brothers. Just some ideas ;) )

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

24.7K 1K 27
Lucifer is battling a way to defeat the darkness, whilst searching for an adequate weapon of mass destruction, he comes across an old series of memor...
95.9K 2.6K 34
❝ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ... sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ. ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ sᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ. ɪ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ, sᴇᴀʀᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ...
109K 5.4K 50
**Set in Season 10** **IT IS VITAL YOU READ BOOK 1 [ROGUE] FIRST** Josette Winchester got a taste of what her life would have been had she not ru...
3K 45 9
This is a season rewrite with the reader inserted into the story. It starts at season 4 because that's when Castiel comes in. You were adopted by Bob...