100% MAX! (Haikyuu Fanfiction)

By Meloisca

Warning: This book will follow the manga of Haikyuu (Not the Anime). Some cursed words in here, please go awa... More

About the book
Jeanete Milliana
《1》KARASUNO! FIGHT!
《2》The Grand King!?
《3》This is Karasuno Volleyball Team!
《4》Training Camp
《5》Cats vs Crows
《6》Lets meet again!
《7》Fly
《8》This is our Revival!
《9》Red Eyes
《10》Lost
Shigure Ryuma
《11》Broken....?
《12》I'm back!
《13》Fight
《14》Hardwork
《15》Meeting you guys
《17》2 Kings and 1 Queen

《16》Shadow Block...?

945 29 5
By Meloisca

Jeanete's pov

"Ooh! You guys are playing a 3-on-3, huh?" I said as Rooster Head (Kuroo) nodded. "But isn't it a bit unbalanced?" I asked as the group of boys were getting weirder.

"Lev, Yaku is searching for you, he looks very very angry. You might as well, go to him" I lied as Kuroo glared at him while Lev panicked. "I'll be going! Bye!" He said before running away.

"Now, this will be a little balanced than before" I said as I walked towards Rooster's (Kuroo) team with a smirk. "You lied, didn't you" Kuroo said as he smirked at me. "Of course" I proudly said back.

"Anyway, why don't we get started?" I said smiling. "Ohoho? Jeanete-chan is getting pumped up, huh?" Bokuto-san said looking at me while laughing weirdly at me.

I scoffed "That's true and before The Lion (Lev) came back, roaring, we should get started" I said as they all nodded.

I walk towards Rooster Head "Oi, don't yell at me if My blocking sucks" I said while making a peace sign before I went back to my position.

Akaashi serve the ball first, Kuroo (Got tired of calling him 'Rooster Head') receive it, Tsukishima spike it but Hinata suprisingly receive it.

"Uogh!" He screamed as the ball went up, Akaashi toss it to Bokuto. Tsukishima went there to a full stop and tried to block it, thinking that Bokuto-san will do a straight spike.

My eyes widen as I saw Bokuto-san was turning his body a bit to do a cross spike. I ran at it, full stop, and jump for the cross spike and blocked it with a haunting face. And adding a creepy smirk on my face which send chill towards Tsukishima who saw my face.

"W-What!?" Bokuto shouted as I laughed in victory. "From now on, I called it the Shadow Block!" I said while smiling. "That name's ugly" Kuroo said bluntly as I punch him lightly on the shoulder. "Shut up" I glared at him sending chills towards Kuroo.

"What is a Shadow Block?" Hinata asked confused as I looked at him with a big grin which shows that I'm excited to explain my new move.

"Shadow block is a block where you watch someone's block from behind, and if the block failed, the shadow block will play it's card, get it?" I said which make him tilt his head with confusement plastered on his face.

Kuroo chuckled "You should probably explain more detail. I don't even get what you mean" He said as I looked at him. "Oh yeah! I forgot that there are some people who are an idiot so I have to explain it in more detail" I said with a sing sang tone which made him glared at me.

"Okay....um....Example from the last scene we just did, Bokuto-san was about to spike straight and Tsukki was about to block it but Bokuto-san turned it to a cross spike by turning his angle, I was the one saw it and went up and block Bokuto-san's cross spike..."I said trying to explain the best I can. "Just imagine, Tsukki is the light and I'm the shadow" I continued.

"So...you observe from the back and if the first block didn't do, you go, like a second block" Akaashi said which gains our attention. "Yeah....something like that" I said as I smiled. "But this works really well on a Personal Time difference attack. If the first block can't jump twice, the second block from behind jump and covers it" I said.

"I don't get it" Hinata said as we all looked at him. I sighed and facepalmed. "Okay, here's another example. There is one attacker and there are 2 points, point A and point B. The points need to block the attacker. Point A is in the front while point B is in the back. The attacker attacks to the right which means point A goes to block him but then the attacker change direction, to the left.

That's when the Shadow Block which is point B react. Point B saw the movement of failure (point A) and goes to the opposite direction of point A (left) to cover the other side and block the attack. That's what you call a Shadow Block" I explained.

"So how do you do this 'Shadow Block' thing?" Rooster Head asked as I started to tie my hair into a ponytail while smirking.

"It's easy, you just need to be quiet, stealthy, fast on everything, and observe things" I said. "Why don't we continue our marvelous practice?" I said as they all nodded.

After playing for a few times we then take a break. "So Bokuto-san just teached him a special attack, huh..." I mutter. It wasn't really a special attack. It's a feint. It might not sound like it but it will be helpful to use it in games.

"Jeanete!!!!!" A loud voice can be heard as I turned my head to see a angry Lev. I knew he was coming, I stood up and smiled.

"Oh hey, Lev!" I said still smiling even though my brain hurts for some reason. "Why did you lied to me? You meanie" He said as I laughed. He's now acting childish.

"But I really did tought that Yaku called you... must have mistaken! Sorry!" I said but then stopped as pain rush towards my brain and I quickly hold my head. Lev panicked. "J-Jeanete-chan! Are you okay?" He asked as I nodded.

"I'm fine! I'm fine....Just need my medicine" I said weakly as darkness slowly took me as I fell down. Ugh... Shigure will get mad at me for real.

Third's pov

As Jeanete fell down, Lev quickly catch her which make him the center of attention. Hinata quickly ran up to them followed by Bokuto, Kuroo, and Akaashi.

"What happened?" Kuroo asked with concern as she looked at the black haired girl who is now sweating like crazy. "I don't know" Lev said.

"We should call her brother" Akaashi said as the others nod. Hinata quickly ran out to call Jeanete's brother. "Wait! She has a brother!?" Bokuto said making everyone facepalm. "His name is Shigure Ryuma, Bokuto-san" Akaashi said like a good student he is, taking care of his captain, who is now fanboying the popular brother.

In a minute, Shigure came in with a worried face as he quickly push the boys out of the way. "Get her a drink" He ordered as Tsukishima give him a bottle drink.

Shigure quickly make Jeanete drink the medicine and give her a drink. He stood up carrying Jeanete bridal style.

He looked at Hinata for a while before taking something from his pocket. "Here. This is Jeanete's medicine. If something like this happens again. Just make her drink this" He said while he give it to Hinata with a serious face.

"What about y--" Hinata was cut off by Shigure. "I have another one. Now why don't you guys go and get rest. It's already dark" He said before leaving with Jeanete in hand.

After Shigure left with Jeanete, everyone started to clean up the gym. "Oi! Hinata and Tsukki" Bokuto called. "You guys are in the same team as Jeanete-chan, right? Do you know what happen?" Bokuto asked, this got the others attention.

"And why does that consider you?" Tsukishima asked back, eyebrow raising. "Hey hey hey! Don't be so Stingy! We just wanna know, right Kuroo?" Bokuto said while nudging his bro-like friend.

"Why are you dragging me into this, Dude? But this thing you guys are talking about, seems interesting so might as well join in" Kuroo asked joining force with the owl. "I don't know her much cause she usually never talk about her self" Hinata said.

"That conversation.... Keep it as a Secret, okay, Bakashima?" Tsukishima remembered what Jeanete said about not telling her story to anyone. Tsukishima sighed. "Me neither" He finally said it making Bokuto and Kuroo pout.

Bokuto, also known as a annoying curious owl turned his head towards his partner, Akaashi. "Ne ne, Akaashi! Did you remember when Jeanete-chan did something and her eyes glows red for a second?" (Read chapter《13》Fight) Bokuto said. His voice rang through the gym as Kuroo and Lev get more and more interested at this 'red eye' thing.

"Yes. We did see that but it was just a second than it gone" Akaashi said as he looked at Hinata and Tsukishima which makes Bokuto turn his head towards the crows expecting a explanation.

Tsukishima was getting irritated. "We don't know an--" Tsukishima was cut off by a certain orange head. "Oh yeah! Coach Ukai did told us something about her red eyes! It--" and this time Hinata was cut off by a certain over-protective brother.

"Hm? Didn't I told you guys to go and take a rest?" Shigure said appearing right beside them and startled them. If it was about their (Shigure and Jeanete) past, he will always step in and stop them from talking.

"We just wanna know how Jeanete-chan got sick all of a sudden" Kuroo said as he stare at Shigure right in the eyes. "And her red eyes" Bokuto continued.

Shigure looked at them back before scoffing. "Filthy wolves like you guys have no rights to know about my sister" He said sharply. his words were like an arrow to the boys. "Especially when they don't have the permission to know" Shigure finished before smirking evily.

He stood straight and took a glance at Tsukishima. He raise his hand and point towards him with a glare which send chills towards the tall bean-pole guy. "You better keep your mouth shut, Brat" Shigure said with a cold tone as Tsukishima tence up a bit but he still keeping his stoic face on. Of course, that's Tsukki for you.

It was silence for a moment even the diligent Akaashi doesn't have the right to talk in that moment well.... except the orange boy. "Hey, Shigure-san! Why can you just tell us? Is there something wrong with it!?" Hinata said bluntly as everyone turned to him.

Shigure looked at the ginger boy before sighed. "To be honest, I don't really care but then if I told you guys... it would probably hurt her feelings even more" Shigure said before looking at Tsukishima again while rubbing the back if his head. "You remember what she said to you, right?" He asked.

"That conversation.... Keep it as a Secret, okay, Bakashima?" Tsukishima remembered again and nodded. "What happens if you break it?" Shigure said.

Tsukishima's pov

As I remembered what Jeanete said to me yesterday, I couldn't help but keep it as a promise. I nodded at Shigure-san's question. "What happens if you break it?" He asked as I imagine the sad and betrayed look on Jeanete face.

I don't know why but I can feel sadness  and a pang im my heart just seeing that face and I don't want to imagine it. No... the question is...

Why am I feeling this way?

Shigure's pov

As that tall guy (He forgot Tsukishima's name) didn't said anything, I sighed. "Well that goes to you guys as well. Now, you guys need some rest for tommorow" I said as I pushed them out of the gym, turned the lights off and make sure they went back to their own rooms.

As they all went back, a betrayed look slowly came into face as I sighed. "Oh, Jeanete, my sister... why did you drag so many wolves with you?" I said as I walked away. I'm his brother and I need to protect her! (Chill down, d--)

Shut up, Author

Jeanete's pov

Slowly I opened my eyes. Blinking a few times. It's still dark, I looked to my right and saw my phone. I reached it and grab it. I turned it on. It's 11:11 p.m.

I smiled, people always makes wishes at times like this and if you were really really lucky, your wish will come true.

I closed my eyes. "I wish that we will all get stronger than ever and never give up on our hopes" I whispered not wanting anybody else to heard it.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"With a secret like that, at some point the secret itself becomes irrelevant, the fact that you keep it does not"
-Sara Guen-

Words cout: 2100

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
582K 35.5K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
272K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။