Writing Our Story (Complete)

De Monsi_Salcedo

Demi Lovato & Harry Styles Demi Lovato moves into a new town after the death of her mother. Her dad wanting... Mai multe

Writing Our Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Thank You
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Fun Facts on Writing Our Story

Chapter 8

107 9 2
De Monsi_Salcedo

Thank you so much @Michelle_lovationer for the new cover art.

What do you think?
Also go check out the 1st chapter to Girl Next Door. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi was laying down on her stomach writing down in her journal as she listing to heavy metal. She was humming to the lyrics as she saw that she got a text. Looking at her phone before she drop her pencil. Picking up her phone as she saw that Nick texted her. Smiling as she got off her bed before walking to her desk. Turning on her computer as she open the website they would use to video chat. Plugging in her headphones as Nick send the call. Accepting the chat as his face appear in the screen.

"Hi!"

Demi would say as she waved at Nick.

"Hey Dems. What's up ?"

Smiling at him before they got into a conversation. Demi had told him about the mystery guy as she now she was nervous to tell him that she found him. Nick looked at Demi with a raise eyebrow as he could tell that she was hiding something.

"Spill it out Dems."

Demi looked at her lap before playing with her fingers.

"Remember on the first day of school I told you about this mystery guy I meet."

Nick nodded his head.

"Yeah you told me that you drew his eyes. What about the guy? Did you finally know who he is ?"

Demi looked at him before placing some hair behind her ear.

"Believe it or not I did meet him. You're going to be surprise as I was when I found out who he is."

Nick gave her a confuse look.

"What do you mean Dems?"

Taking a deep breath before looking at him again.

"I told you they haven't replace my English teacher yet. We were having subs for a whole month. Well they finally found a new teacher and it turns out that the new teacher is my mystery guy."

Nick's eyes widen as a smile creep on his face. Before busting out laughing. Which only got him a disappointment look from Demi. Demi rolled her eyes and waited for him to control himself.  After what felt like hours Nick was out of breath.

"Okay, I think i'm good. Wow didn't see that happening. So, what's going to happen. Are you going to go after him or leave him alone ? Since I know that you like older men. How old is the guy ?"

"I don't know. He just finished college so in his early or mid twenty."

They continue to talked about Harry on the little information she knows about him. Nick finally logged on to instagram as he looked him up. His smile disappear when he found a picture of the guy.

"Uh Dems. I hate to tell you this but I think he has somebody else."

"I know this Nick. He told us that he has a fiancee."

"Well his girl posted a picture of them together. Do you want me to send it to you ?"

Demi  bite her bottom lip before she said yes to Nick. Opening the picture as she smile at him.

He looks so happy. Gosh she honestly fooled herself believing that she could find somebody. Feeling tears starting to from in her eyes as she quickly said goodbye to Nick before closing the webcam. Looking at the picture as she tried to control her emotions.

I need to get over this. He's a grown man that knows what he wants. And he wants her. Not a stupid teenager.

She thought to herself before getting up as she felt like a warm shower would help her. Picking sweatpants and a light purple shirt. Walking to the bathroom as she simply just thought about her situation. She has never been experience anything like this. Opening the bathroom door as she stepped in. Stripping off her clothes as she stepped into the shower. She had already told Nick but he's not here. Turning on the water as she worked it getting the temperature she wanted. He wouldn't be much help as he does give good advice. Refreshing her face with the water before Perrie came to her mind. She doesn't have her for the class but she is her only friend that a girl. Maybe she could help her with this situation. What would be her thoughts about this? She would freak out and think of her as a weirdo. She continues to clean herself as she finally decided on what to do. If you never tell, you will never get hurt. It better to keep this to herself, she that what she did. Laying down on her bed as she was about to go to sleep.

You can do this Demi.

She thought to herself as she place her head on her pillow. Closing her eyes as she fell asleep.

~~~~

The following day was boring. Demi was extremely excited for high school but it was the same old thing. The only thing was that you get up earlier. Demi felt annoyed as her friends could see it as they decided to leave alone. When it came to the last class of the Demi just felt like writing. Yet Mr.Styles wanted to start on The Odyssey. Telling the students to take out their textbooks as he wrote down the page number. Putting the cap on the marker as he turn around looking at the class. Nearly everybody was looking for the page but one student was writing in her notebook. Walking to her as he tapped her desk gaining her attention. She looked up at him where he could see her hazel eyes. For a moment he thought they looked familiar.

"Take out her book, Demi." 

Demi's eyes turn dark as she close her notebook. Taking a step backwards making his way to the front of the class.

"Okay, since the Odyssey does take place in the 650 B.C. and in the book they had gods and goddesses. I would like for you to team up with one of your class mate and create your own. I'm still debating rather to do it before or after we have read the story. In the meantime while I figure that out I would like for you to have your teammate ready."  

Demi rolled her eyes as she decided to tell him what she thought.

"Wouldn't it be better for us to do that assignment after we have read the book. I doubt that anybody in here know about ancient Greek."

Demi said before she raise her eyebrow at Mr.Styles, who now had an upset look on his face. Clearing his throat as he place his hands inside his pockets.

"Ms.Lovato do me a favor and stay after class today. I would like to have a talk with you. While this go out to the rest of the class. This work will be due on Friday. You and team mate will present it to the class."

Demi rested on her chair as she looked at Liam. Raising her eyebrow at him. Putting their desk closer as Liam took out his notebook to make notes. As they continue to talk about how they were going to make him. By the time the bell range they only had notes.

"We will continue to work on this tomorrow."

Styles said from his desk as Liam smile at the hear of that. Closing his notebook as he said goodbye to Demi. She smile at him before she close her notebook. Opening her backpack as she started to put things away. Hearing somebody clear their voice which cause her to look up. Mr.Styles was looking at her with a disappointing expression.

"It's everything alright Demi? You have never talked back in class. From the notes I have gotten from the subs, you seem like a very bright student. Did something happen today that upset you ?"

Taking a deep breath as she tried to relax herself.

"No Mr.Styles nothing happen today."

Looking into her eyes as he could see that she was telling the truth. Nodding as he didn't know what to do. Clearing his throat as he looked at her.

"I would like for you to write me a paper about what you know about ancient Greek. Since you did say that you doubt that anybody in the class know much about the topic. You made it seem that you do. Turn in the paper and you could leave."

Demi nodded her head as she grab a loose paper and her pencil. Grabbing her phone and her earphones as she plugged them in. Pressing play to her music as she started to write the paper.

Harry sat down in his chair as he looked at his notebook and book. He still needed to take a test to completely finish the teacher course. It only felt like fifteen minutes have passed by when he felt somebody in front of his desk. Looking up as he saw that Demi was in front of him with a paper filled with writing. Looking at her desk as she was still unpacked. Taking the paper from her as she walk back to her desk. Putting her backpack on the chair as she started to pack up. Looking at her paper as he started to read it.

Ancient Greek began in the early middle ages and the Byzantine era. People lived in small farming villages, yet when the population began to grow so did the cities. They developed a type of government that help them put organization into the town with setting laws. With each city or state they each had their own god or goddess. Which each citizen have great respect for. The biggest city begin Sparta. The economy was only based on agriculture not on trading. People began to create things such as clothing, pottery, wine and metal-work, because of this four things it made some people very wealthy. As to pass the time people created stories. The most famous Greek story ever begin told was The Odyssey, even through it was a poem not a story. The Odyssey focus on an epic hero that had went to battle to the Trojan War, after they had created a huge horse as a "peace treaty" with the people of Troy. Once at night they climbed out of the horse and killed everybody in their sleep. Once they had won the battle Odysseus forgot to make a sacrifices to the gods, which got them mad. While on the way back home the gods have made it longer to him to get there which took about 10 in the war and 10 years traveling the seas. While he was gone his wife had many men asking for her hand but she would never say yes as she still had hope for Odysseus to return. While he stopped in many cities, he would sometimes get help from many gods. Once he had finally return home, he was out range with the amount of men in his home. His wife set a game for whoever won would become her new husband. While the competition was going on Odysseus had dressed up as an old men to fool the other men. Once the women and children were safe, he had shown himself to the other men, killing them one by one. By the end of the story Odysseus had finally return to his family. 

Looking up at Demi who had her hand on the door handle, quickly placing down the paper as he stood up from his chair. 

"Demi wait for a moment."

Demi only looking at him with a raise eyebrow before walking to his desk. 

"Yes? Mr. Styles how can I help you?"

Demi said with an annoyed attitude to him. Placing her paper up so that she could see it. 

"You seem to know a lot of Accient Grease."

Demi only smiling at him as she just wanted to go home.

"You could say something like that. I enjoy reading which some of my friends would say it's weird."

Harry only raise his eyebrow at her.

"So you have already read the Odysseus? "

Demi nodded her head before she looked at the time in the clock. Harry looked at her with a raise eyebrow and a smile.

"How come your not in AP ?"

Demi looked at him with a confused face.

"I don't wanna be with those kids who think they are better then everybody else. Besides I don't feel like changing my schedule."

Harry nodded his head understand.

"Demi I know that change is difficult but it could only be for the better."

Hearing that hit Demi at home. Feeling tears forming in her eyes as now she just wanted to leave.

"Good to know. I really need to go. Goodbye Mr.Styles "

Grabbing the door knob as she quickly got out of the class room. Putting the strap on her shoulder as she made her way out of the building. Walking down the stairs as she look where she place her bike. A smile form on her as she saw two of her friends. Walking down the stairs as she made her way to them.

"Hey I thought you would be at home by now."

Perrie and Niall look at her as they grab their bikes.

"I wouldn't leave you riding home alone. Niall stayed to keep me company but Liam had to go because he had work. What did you do? Liam didn't explain what happened besides that you had to stay after class."

Demi shrug her shoulders as she started to explain what happened on their way home. Saying goodbye to Niall as he went on a different direction.

"He made you stay because you said that. Seriously ?"

Demi nodded her head as she could see her house.

"I will see you tomorrow Pez. I'm tired. Meet you out here in the morning? "

"Yeah, bye Dems."

Demi riding her bike to her house as she got off it. Opening the garage door as she heard movement from the house next to her. Looking over as she saw a moving truck. Raising her eyebrow as the door was fully open. Taking her bike inside before closing the door. For a moment she thought she saw a familiar face but she doesn't remember from where.

11/24/16

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

84.1K 1.7K 24
Love. It can make you or break you. Sometimes we get our perfect fairytale and sometimes we get a broken heart. Love can transform you... Or distrory...
667K 13K 33
Harry Styles and Brooke Evans were dating for two years and were crazy in love with each other. Brooke was a music final year student in London while...
4.8K 81 33
Kali Clair has lived in London for her whole life. She is newly 18 and lives with her only two friends, Anna and Louis Tomlinson. She met the Tomlins...
22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...