Let's play cop

بواسطة naomiRDJ

Detective Davis was sent to protect Mr Robert Downey Jr. Can she keep up with Mr downey's charming personalit... المزيد

Let's play cop
Little doughnuts
Cup of coffee
Mission impossible
Splashed
Parteh
A batch of cookies
Awkward
Burned
Hidden
Hidden 2
Just out
Nature park
Friends
Dried tears
Above the sky
No chance
Hope
Hope 2
In time
Green
Internal pain
Hamptons
Happy birthday Mr downey
Sweet and sour
Extra's
Back in the game
Back in the game 2
Getting over it
Role play
Stare
Grudge
Psychotic
Babies
Back to the past
The ceremony
Bali
Nirvana
Collateral damage
Clean
Hi
Lost
Long gone
Abort mission
Death wish
Miao
Hats up
Vogue

Vanished

1K 29 4
بواسطة naomiRDJ

Helloooooooo people. I hope it's going good. Sorry for the miss spellings and grammar!

*

Robert pulled me back to live with him. Although I love living in hamptons he was giving me the puppy face. God. This is what two years of separation can do to you.

"Stanley! "I ran over and gave him a big hug.

"Good to see you! You look skinnier.. I'm gonna go prepare some food for you." He walked quickly into the kitchen.

"Ellie turn around." I spun around and saw Robert holding a puppy.

"Oh my god. Golden retriever!" I ran over and took it from his arms. Kissing his lips.

"Thank you so much." I smiled looking at The puppy.

"What do you wanna name it?" He looked at me and shrugged.

"Bob?" I shook my head." Blackie?"

"Robert. Really? Does it look black to you?" He giggled petting the pup's head.

"Denver." He nodded kissing my cheeks. Slowly down my neck.

"You do know there's a dog here right?" He didn't respond kissing down my neck. I pushed his chest away,

"No no Denver's too young for that." I giggled running upstairs. Clearing some of my clothes. I didn't entirely brought all of my stuff here. It wouldn't fit into Robert's car. Robert came up behind hugging me.

"Robert? Where's your mom?" He cleared his throat hugging me tighter.

"Stanley told me they left.. All of them. Liars." He dug his head in the crooks of my neck.

"It's okay I'm here." He took of his clothes leaving him with boxers and cuddled with me until we both fell asleep.

I woke up early and drove back to the hamptons. Trying to pack as

Much as I could back to Robert's house.

Putting my vase into the box, I heard creaks coming from behind me. I quickly spun around holding the vase like a knife.

"God! Dan you should really have said something." He flashed a smile and run his fingers through his hair.

"I.. You're.. Leaving?" Putting the vase back in the box and I nodded.

"Don't worry I'll visit you. You've been an awesome friend this two years--" he pulled me into a kiss with my eyes wide open. I couldn't process what was happening until he pulled away looking at me.

" I wanted to do that a long time ago. I just didn't have the balls to do it. Since you're leaving.. I might as well make it memorable." I blinked a few times thinking nothing. He walked over to the door turning to look at me one last time.

" I will always love you since the day we met at the beach. He's got a great and beautiful woman beside him." He closed the door and left. I sat on the floor and pulled my bag. Rummaging through my bag I found my iPhone and dialed Sandy's number.

"Omgsandydanjustkissedme." I huffed and huffed. Hyperventilating.

"What? He did?!" Only a best friend could understand me. I told her the whole thing and she giggled endlessly from time to time

"It's ok. I'll keep it a secret Robert will never know!" Was it a good idea? I'm not sure. I'll find a right time to do so..

I stood up trying to shove everything into my car. My hands was still shaking while I was driving. Pulling up in front up Robert's house , Stanley gave me a hand with the boxes. I took my books up into Robert's study room. God it's a mess. I started dusting the things. I turned on some music and started dancing while cleaning.

Removing my necklace, I got into the showers. I took my time washing myself. Finally being back into home.

I walked down the stairs with a towel around my neck. Stanley was already serving food while Robert was scrolling on his iPad.

"Babe?" I called out and he walked towards me. he picked me up from my waist and spun me around like a 5 year old. I giggled endlessly. Home. He kissed my lips, trailing his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly accepted wrapping my hands around his neck deepening the kiss. He pulled away resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you Ellie." He said smiling.

I kissed his cheek and sat down for dinner.

"Ellie why don't we have a beach barbecue? You know just me, you, sandy and her dudes." I giggled as he finished his duck breast salad.

"Good idea. Let's do it tomorrow! I'll call sandy.. And the dudes?" I run towards the phone dialing Sandy's number. After I was done talking with sandy on the phone. Robert had gone upstairs to sleep. Guess there's too much to gossip about. I slumped on the couch while Denver slept on my lap. Cutest thing ever. I petted Denver until my eyelids shut.

I woke up with Denver licking my

Face. I giggled and ran around the house playing with him. I poured some dog food for him and walked upstairs

To clean myself up. Robert was still asleep. I closed the door slowly and went to the bathroom. Tying a bun and I started to brush my teeth. Robert came behind hugging me. His cologne smells so good.

"Morning,baby" i was looking at his reflection from the mirror.

"Stanley got ready with everything." He pecked me on the cheek and brushed his teeth. Putting on some shorts and a simple t shirt. I ran down inviting sandy and her dudes.

"Where's Robert?" We heard footsteps coming down the stairs. He was in his dark blue t shirt and white khaki pants. I licked my lips. He sure does look delicious.

"Sup guys. Let's get things heated up."

He smiled. Robert was grilling pork chops while sandy was chatting with her dudes. Stanley was filling their glasses with champagne. Robert served us perfectly grilled pork chop while Stanley took out salads.

"Robert I never knew you knew how to cook?" He smirked chewing.

"I have hidden talents ya know. Especially in bed." He turned his gaze to me and I flushed in pink.

"I guess only Ellie could enjoy that one." We all laughed as I hit Sandy's arm playfully. Stanley poured us vodka after finishing our last bottle of champagne.

"Keanu.. Keanu.. I like your beard in 47 ronin." I told him and gulped more vodka. He chuckled and poured me more.

" Why thank you Ellie." I rested my head on Robert's shoulder. Kissing his soft lips biting his bottom lip occasionally. Tangling my fingers in his dark brown hair. We both stopped and looked at sandy. That moment was so awkward I would pay a 100 bucks for it to not happen. Sandy couldn't make her choice instead she gulped from the bottle if vodka. That Clooney soon took it away from her. That's all I could remember. Waking up with an explosion in my head.

"I need aspirins. Quick." I stumble across the living room and finally swallowed two aspirins. finishing our breakfast sandy thanked both of us along with her dudes she left.

"Robert do you remember--"

"Hell yes. Never make out in front of them Ellie. Like god seriously. No." He chuckled and pulled me into a hug.

"Are you getting fatter?" I frowned as he rubbed my belly.

"WHAT! No. Fine I'll hit the gym." I rolled my eyes.

"Have you thought about the adoption thing we talked about?" I sighed.

"I have been. A lot lately. Robert I'm so sorry that I--"

"Hush hush. Sshhhhhh." He pulled me into a hug.

"There is other ways you know? We could visit the doctors and ask for suggestions.. I could call my friend if you want to.." He trailed off hugging me tight.

"Yes please."

"We're in this together. Okay? I'll give

My friend a call." He walk out of the bathroom. My last doc said I have 10 percent of chance. Is that too little?

*

PLEASE

COMMENT GUYS! vote too if you want to :) thank you for leaving comment in previous chapters! Happy reading!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

39 3 19
It is a tale as old as time. The hero saves the city, and gets the girl. But what happens when the Villian sets eyes on the hero's girl? Will she s...
42K 1.1K 19
A 19 year old girl named Harper, goes to Seneca University in California. Shes been there for about a year now and she goes back in the fall. Her pro...
191K 6.3K 55
Zoey Greene, former student from the ABL high school had to move to new jersey because her parents found new work. Her sister Lucy promised to help...
10.8K 568 21
A woman named Reagan, just moved to L.A. for a job offer. One day she is walking her dog in her neighborhood and her dog suddenly leads her to the ma...