Do You Trust Me? ~ Circus Bab...

By cryingwaffle

You were only ten when this happened. You had stumbled a little too far in the building, and ended up getting... More

~Information!~
~Chapter 1: Run Away~
~Chapter 2: Trapped and Stuck~
~Chapter 4: Don't Be Afraid~
~Chapter 5: Talks With Baby~
~Chapter 6: Your Dreams Are Crumbling~
~Chapter 7: The Unknown Creature~
~Chapter 8: Only Wires~
~Chapter 9: Lurking in the Shadows~
~Chapter 10: Everything Is Okay~
~Chapter 11: It's Back...~
~Chapter 12: What Are We?~

~Chapter 3: Shut Down~

8.1K 131 89
By cryingwaffle

~Your POV~

I stayed inside the tight space for a moment after the creatures had left me alone, my mind racing with thoughts as I attempted to calm myself down again. I leaned up against the wall and tried to slow my breaths. What would have happened if I didn't hide under the desk? What if they had caught me? I wanted to cry, but I didn't. My eyes were burning, wanting to shed tears, but I wiped my eyes with my sleeves and refused to. My only focus was getting out of here, no matter who sees me. 

This place is dangerous.

I crawled forward and started pulling the metal frame open, as I wiped my eyes again, before slowly making my way out, my eyes instantly hitting the dark ambiance that surrounded the room I was stuck in. I slithered my way all the way out, and shut the hiding place again. I was still stuck in this room that had many windows that anything could see me through, which didn't help the situation. 

I wanted to get out of this place badly, and I looked around frantically, trying to find a way back. There was the vent at the very back, and I'm pretty sure it was my only way back. I turned around to where the vent was, and was about to leave the room when I suddenly heard a noise from behind me, which made me jump and spin around quickly.

Nothing was there...

~Baby's POV~

This same cycle keeps continuing. This place may seem innocent and cheerful at first, and at one point it was, until a certain incident that happened yesterday. It was still so clear in my mind, and it just wouldn't go away. I don't want this. All I want is to escape all this torment. 

-Flashback-

Everything was going perfectly, at first. It was just another young child's birthday, who wanted to have it at the loved location that included all of the heart-warming animatronics that were supposed to bring you joy. However, this young girl wasn't brought with any type of joy from these animatronics. She was brought with death.

It was her birthday. She didn't understand why her father wouldn't let her go and have fun with the other boys and girls with that certain animatronic. The one she loved the most out of all of them. Yet, her father refused to let her go to her. She tugged at him all day, and asked him various questions, but the answer was always the same;

"You're not allowed too."

The little girl sighed as she sat in her chair, her two blonde pigtails bouncing up and down as she laid her arm on the table, resting her head on it, and drawing imaginary patterns with her finger on the table. 

She stared over at the specific animatronic she wanted to see. The main lead singer animatronic resembled her a little, but there was something about her that the young child adored. She didn't understand why her father wouldn't let her go to her. There were so many things she could do! She could make balloons, she could sing, dance, and she could definitely make you smile!

Yet, some were still terrified of her. The sounds of children yelling in excitement and happiness filled the room as all of the animatronics went about their on ways, making all of the young children happy. The birthday sighed as she lifted her head up and looked over to where her father was, and her eyes sparkled when she saw her father's back was turned, and she turned her attention back to the animatronic, then back to the older man.

'Daddy isn't watching...'

The girl cautiously slid out of her tiny chair, and glanced over to her dad one more time, before quickly running off to join the other crowd of kids. At the moment, the pig-tailed mechanical mascot was playing with a crowd of kids, the kids giggling and doing cute little motions, before they all waved farewell to Circus Baby, and ran off to join there parents. 

The blonde-haired girl slowly approached Baby, and Baby's eye twitched slightly for a moment, before she turned over to the smaller girl, her smile stretching more into a friendly and welcoming grin as her emerald eyes sparkled. The younger girl smiled back at Baby, and things were staring off collective and calm, until the unexpected happen;

Baby's once sparkling and enthused eyes turned cold and almost dark, as her smile dropped into a more angry or rage-filled glare, and her eyes twitched heavily this time. However, the younger girl was facing the other way, looking for the other children. Something inside Baby snapped as her middle opened up, and grabbed the girl harshly. 

The birthday girl, caught off, jerked her attention back to Baby, but had no time to react as she was pulled in by Baby mercilessly, as she screamed for help, but nobody was able to hear her desperate cries due to there own cries of excitement. The little girl was shoved forcefully inside Circus Baby, as her cries faded and then there was nothing but dead silent.

Funtime Freddy, Foxy, Ballora, and Baby herself all stopped dead in there movements, almost as if they had been completely shut off. All of the children disappeared out of the room as all of the animatronics lost control of their movements. The lights faded away as Baby had no time to process what she did. She could hear actual screams of fear now, and all the children she had counted...

Where all gone.

~Baby's POV (Again)~

I sighed as I recalled the memory from yesterday. I felt horrible for doing that to that innocent little girl. I, of course, did not do it on purpose. I didn't know what was wrong with me, but I was malfunctioning after that other crowd of kids had left. I don't understand what made me malfunction, but I had no control over my emotions or actions. When I realized I had grabbed the scared child, I desperately tried to put her down, but I only made things made worse. It's what caused her to be pulled into my stomach, which was supposed to be used to dispense ice cream, not murder innocent kids.

Maybe it was my fault. My actions to try and save her only caused her to die, but I didn't know what to do..I was so confused and surprised at what had happened, but I had no time to react before me and the rest of the animatronics had been shut down for the rest of the day. It was currently nighttime, and I was wandering around my gallery, retrieving all the Bidybabs that had been searching under the desk for some unknown reason. They always were curious little creatures, but it seemed they were...Talking to somebody.

It's possibly just me. They may just be talking to themselves or each other. They tend to do that very often. The location had been shut down for a while due to what had happened. The technicians came today to close the place down. Anything that was inside isn't getting out anytime soon. But it was just me and the animatronic gang, anyway. The Bidybabs scampered around playfully inside my gallery, as my faceplates shifted sadly, trying to forget yesterday's horrid events.

Why did that have to happen...?

~Your POV~

I sprinted through the area, trying to find my way back. There were so many rooms, and so many places I could go. I was trying hard. 

Think, (Y/N). Think!

I sighed quietly in annoyance for myself as I pinched my forehead, trying to remember the way back. The rooms and areas were so large, separated and isolated from each other, which only made things worse to get back. It was impossible to understand. I was so confused and hopeless now. I still had absolutely no plan of what to do if I actually made it out of this haunted place, but now I didn't even have any confidence that I would be getting out of here. I wandered too far out of fear and curiosity, and now look what happened. 

I rubbed my eyes again to prevent the tears of panic, and turned the other way. So many twists and turns. I looked back over to where the windows where. I eyed the one on the left, suspiciously. I squinted again to try and see through the darkness of the room, but there wasn't any type of figure there. 

I started taking slow footsteps towards the glassed window, and the closer I got, the more I could hear the sounds of some type of music. My eyebrows furrowed in curiosity and confusion, as I started walking closer, trying to figure out what the sound was. Once I was was close enough, I could hear the faint and calming sound of what seemed to be a music box melody. The music started drifting away for a few seconds, then became louder again. 

I couldn't see anything through the darkness of the room, but  wanted to find out what was making the noise. I made my way over to where that same control panel was, and carefully tapped the dark blue button, which lit up the room. I held my finger down on it, and looked through it. 

I could see the outline of a tall figure that was spinning continuously through the room, and I could see it's tall and slender-like body twirling and spinning around the place, and the music grew louder when the mechanical dancer got even closer to where I was. It was 'Ballora' the animatronic ballerina I had seen before. I shut off the light, letting her do her own thing. 

Her music was surprisingly soothing, though.It sounded like a calm tone you would hear coming from a really soothing dream. I wonder how it really felt to be one of them. To be programmed to do a specific thing everyday forever. Ballora fascinated me a little. I've never seen her actually perform, and I've never been here before, but the way Ballora was designed and was programmed caught my eye the first time I saw her. 

Shrugging off the thought, I decided to head back to Circus Gallery, where I'm pretty sure the main animatronic was. I haven't see her in reality yet, just in posters and signs. I've only seen he little crowd of baby animatronics. There was another panel inside her gallery, and I was curious about her, even if she was a little freaky.

I fixed my sleeves before I crawled inside the same vent, trying to be as silent as possible as I did so. It was harder to breath inside the vents, but I kept myself steady as I used my arms, knees, and elbows to support me. 

Once I crawled out, I landed on the floor, but this room was unfamiliar. It wasn't like Circus Galley at all. I was in a more dark room, which had a lot of broken wires that sometimes sparked at time, revealing small parts of the room, but not much. I tried to look around, but I was met with pure black. Unknown of what to do, I stood in one spot and didn't say a word. I tried not to make any noise as I hid in the corner, shielding myself away from any type of creature that was in the room. I tried to figure out what I had done, and it took me a while, but when I did, I felt my heart stop;

I went the wrong way.

A/N: Oh no, cliffhanger, sorry!!

Things are gonna get interesting in the next chapter, and it shouldn't take me long to get the next chapter done, so YAY. But anyway, thanks for the support, y'all are so kind T^T. Also, Happy Thanksgiving!~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 334 21
(Y/n) has just recently left her parents to start her new beginnings on the right foot butt things didn't go to plan once her boss fired her right on...
439 14 13
When Gregory is discovered by prying eyes, in an attempt to escape, he hides in Funtime Freddy - probably the most friendly-looking of the animatroni...
12.9K 347 23
As a child, y/n loved to go to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Soon, the pizzeria was shut down, William Afton was arrested for child murder, and the origina...
118K 3.2K 24
(Funtime Freddy x Reader)(Under Editing, chapters marked with an X have been renovated) You know that your situation isn't exactly... normal. But you...