Do You Trust Me? ~ Circus Bab...

De cryingwaffle

You were only ten when this happened. You had stumbled a little too far in the building, and ended up getting... Mais

~Information!~
~Chapter 1: Run Away~
~Chapter 3: Shut Down~
~Chapter 4: Don't Be Afraid~
~Chapter 5: Talks With Baby~
~Chapter 6: Your Dreams Are Crumbling~
~Chapter 7: The Unknown Creature~
~Chapter 8: Only Wires~
~Chapter 9: Lurking in the Shadows~
~Chapter 10: Everything Is Okay~
~Chapter 11: It's Back...~
~Chapter 12: What Are We?~

~Chapter 2: Trapped and Stuck~

9.9K 173 128
De cryingwaffle

~6 Hours Later~

I yawned and rubbed my eyes with my fists as the rays of the sun shined inside the once dark and sinister building I was still inside of. Now that it was daylight, I was decided I had to leave. I saw the sun slowly starting to rise above the horizon through the trees that surrounded the perimeter. I looked around the location, before dropping off the stage and landing on my feet.

I looked out of the window, and I saw the parking lot of the location, which was now being lit up by the sunlight. I suddenly remembered my encounter with that animatronic bear a few hours ago. I don't why the thought of just an animatronic being allowed to wander around freely at night and do whatever they want when there not entertaining kids scares me so much. What would have happened if he saw m-

My thoughts were cut off as my eyes widened and I gasped when I heard a 'click!' sound. I looked back at the front entrance door, and there was an older man, who was about to open the door to the location. Oh no, I forgot that this place opens early...

"Huh, the lock's screwed up." I heard him say as he fiddled with the picked lock. His voice was blocked since he was outside, but I could here his deep, raspy voice through the glass. I panicked and stood frozen. I can't let him see me! I'll get in SO much trouble!

Without thinking, I darted the other direction before he could look up to open the door. I started running the other direction, quickly slamming open two metal doors, and ran down the long hallway on the right. I ran and ran with my hair flying about as my feet slammed down on the black and white checkered floor as I tried my hardest not to get caught. I took a sharp left to the left, and I kept on sprinting away, until I met a dead end.

I was squatted down a bit, my hands were on my knees as I tried to regain my breath, AGAIN. After a few seconds, I brushed some dampened locks of (H/C) hair out of my face, and looked back up. I got so afraid when that guy came. I thought if he saw me, he would report me or ask about my 'parents'. I coughed quietly a little, and looked at what lied in front of me.

There was a button with a button that had an arrow that was pointing 'up', and two closed intertwined silver and metal doors. It was an elevator. I looked back behind me, and I wanted to get as far away as the entrance as possible. I frantically tapped the button why'll biting my bottom lip, and after a few seconds, both the doors opened. I scrambled inside of it, trying to get it to close as fast as I could. Once I did, I sighed in relief and leaned against the elevator walls as I felt the elevator making its way upwards.

I looked around. This elevator didn't look like a regular one. Most of the time, there very tight-spaced and don't have much appeal to them. This one, however, was very large and wide, and had all kinds of mysterious buttons on the walls. There were two posters of those same two animatronics. The one on the left was the one with the pig-tails, the other was the human-like ballerina. They were both in different poses, with different captions on the colored posters.

I kept staring at the one with the bunny-like one with the red dress. Something about her caught my eye...The same with the purple ballerina. I was still kind of paranoid about being here, but it was better than my old home. I was still kinda afraid, though..Some of the animatronics in this place just seem so eerie to me. What am I saying? There just robots.

I tore my gaze away from the poster when I heard a clanging noise, and the elevator stopped. The lights inside the large room dimmed as one of the bright buttons on the right brightened. It was really red and obvious in the dark. I carefully walked over to the spot where the button was and pressed it. The front doors opened automatically, and there were 'DO NOT CROSS' warning tape all over the entrance.

I sighed in frustration as I realized that was the only place I had left. I didn't want to get caught, but I also didn't want to be stuck in this elevator. I was able to crawl under the gap at the very bottom of the tape and sneak through, luckily. I squinted harshly due to the lack of lighting, but I was able to find a grey open vent. It looked like it traveled a long way, but I had to hide from this. I didn't have a choice.

I knelt down and was able to fit inside the vent, slithering through it. I used my elbows and knees for support as I crawled through the vent, the rattling of my body against the metal making noises. My hair was falling over the side of my face, but I continued crawling and crawling through the tight vent.

I was able to find an exit after what felt like forever, and I slipped out of the vent, getting back on my feet again. I stood up and looked ahead of me. Going through this place was like going on an adventure. So many rooms and secrets. The room I was in now was more secure. It was all a dark green, and had all type of technical materials inside.

The walls were painted dark green, there were strange heads of what looked like a mixture of a baby and a robotic all in a group on the left of the desk. There were mirrors on both sides of the room, and some kinds of panels. They both were colored blue at the top with a light symbol printed into it, and the bottom one was a crimson red with a lightning bolt symbol. There was a clock on the wall, which had the face of the mascot of the location. There were vents probably leading to different rooms on each side of the room, and a main vent facing me. At the very top of the dark green building, there was what seemed to be some type of pale clown mask with a rosy red nose, pale split face, a twisted smile, empty eye holes, and a yellow birthday hat with colored polka dots.

At least I was somewhere more safe and secure now. I felt better inside this room, and I wasn't so anxious and scared now. My eyes drifted off somewhere again, to the panels that were on both sides of the room, near those small windows. They looked powered, and both of the buttons were glowing brightly. Due to my childish curiosity, I raised one of my hands over the blue button, and slowly brought it down. There was a loud buzzing noise, and the room let off a misty glow as the left window lit up. I looked closely at it, and I swore I could have seen a shadow of a tall figure that was outlined in the distance. There was also some kind of stage there, which nobody was on.

I shrugged it off, and looked at the other button. I was wondering why it would have a lightning bolt. I tapped the red button with my finger, and I heard a loud shocking sound, which startled me at how loud it was. Dead. Silence.

I darted my eyes around for a moment, before slamming my hand down on the light button again, and my eyes dilated at what I saw. The ballerina animatronic was on that once empty stage, spinning back and fourth, her hands held above her head as she smiled brightly with her eyes still closed. Those little creepy manikin figures I saw were also on her stage, which just looked like tiny and creepier versions of her. They were both going in different motions. I quickly took my hand off the button, the scene quickly turning to black again as I gulped slightly. Did I just do something wrong?

I don't think I did. But I'm not sure what happened with the dancing ballerina. By now the place was open again, which ruined my chance of leaving right in the morning like I planned. But, oh well, better here than anywhere else. I turned over to the other side, curious of what was on the other side. I pressed one of my fingers on the large blue button, which lid up the dim room. I saw the outline of what looked to be a figure with pointy ears and it looked close-up. I was still confused about what I was doing, but hit the red button again. The same sound went off, and I once again hit the light button. I stared at what I had seen. It was a pink and white feminine looking fox, who was moving it's hands and mouth, smiling cheerfully at nothing in-particular that I could see.

Hopefully, I didn't mess anything up, but I don't see how I would have. I wandered around the room fora little while, looking at the random knickknacks and paperwork scattered on the desks and tables. But, eventually, I was able to find a map of the place. I scanned over it, trying to see where I was supposed to go next. I wanted to explore this place...

The vent I had seen on the left led to 'Ballora Gallery.' I'm guessing 'Ballora' is the ballerina I just activated. The vent on the right led to 'Funtime Auditorium' which is where the fox came from. However, I wanted to progress forward, so I needed to go through the front vent to...'Circus Gallery.

I placed the map away from my face and set it back down, turning to the vent that lied in front of me. I knelt down on my knees again and made my way into the vent, positioning myself correctly, before I began to crawl again through the metal space. I tried to avoid the metal hitting my scars, scratches, bruises or cuts that were lined up and down my legs and shoulders, but every now and then, I would hit one up against the metal, which made me slightly flinch but keep going.

I sighed, relieved when I came to an end, but I was greeted by a room like the other, except the windows were more wide and open, and the same poster of the animatronic with the babies on her shoulders, red dress, and pig-tails were taped to the wall. I'm guessing this is where she was at.

There was the same panel there, with the same buttons as before. Maybe I could get this new animatronic to come out...I placed one of my fingers on the button, about to press it, until I heard what sounded like little pattering footsteps and childish giggled and laughter. My heart skipped a beat as my face paled at the unknown noise. I searched around frantically, scared that one of them might find me like what happened before.

"There's someone here. . ."

I almost screamed. The voice was a hushed and calmed whisper, which sounded exactly like a child's voice. I sat on my knees on the floor, crawling away until I bumped up against something, which made me cover my mouth to prevent me from squealing in fright. I looked back to reveal some kind of entrance under the desk. It was a place to hide at...

The pattering footsteps only grew louder, and I wasted no time in crawling under the desk. I leaned up against the wall as much as I could, and quickly shut the entrance to it, growling slightly at how much noise it made. I had a reason to, too. Whoever was in the room with me now knew where I was, and I heard them getting closer to the tiny space I was in. I pressed so hard against the wall I could feel the metal on my skin through my jacket.

I pressed my hands close to my mouth and sat on my legs. I felt like I was stuck in a prison cell with death standing right outside the door. I heard them walking again. They were right. there. They knew I was in there, whatever they were. I closed my eyes, starting to get flashbacks of my old home.

"Hello in there~" It's creepy hushed whisper spoke as I felt my face go pale. I tried to keep my heartbeat down, but I felt that that's the reason why they heard me. My heart was pounding, but only increased and my skin go numb as I saw one of there big, baby blue eyes peering into my soul through one of the cracked holes in the entrance. I looked the other way instantly, not wanting to look at the thing. It reminded me of those tiny baby creatures I had seen before I went inside.

I cautiously looked back and it was gone. I'm still not getting out, though. After a few more seconds, another appeared at the top. Why did this have to have so many cracks?! I averted eye contact from it, my heart still going at full speed. I heard one of them giggle slightly and creepily, one of the other's whispered to each other; "Someone is inside. . ."

I could see the one that was just peering in to look at me was making some kind of motion to the others, almost like a pointing sign. Great, it's telling it's own army.

It fell uncomfortably silent for a while, until I squealed and jumped when I heard a loud clanging sound, almost as loud as my heart right now. I suddenly realized they were breaking in, which made my stress levels go as high as they possibly could. I kept as far away from the entrance as possible, not wanting to get even three feet within those things. The sound continued as I held my sweaty hair with my hands in complete fear and panic.

I gasped and looked up immediately as I heard the hiding place start to open slowly, and I quickly crawled up to the entrance, and gripped it tightly with my hands, trying to pull it back into place. These little guys were strong. It was hard to keep my grip when my hands were completely numb and weak from the panic, but I tried the hardest I could to close the space again.

No, no, no, no, no!

With all my power, I pulled it to the right, and I felt slightly relaxed when I was able to close it again, and shut it tightly again. I was still holding the metal cover, trying to stop shaking. I was so scared, now. They were just little animatronics, but that doesn't mean there not dangerous.

I held my breath tightly as it once again started to open as I gripped it tightly again, pulling it with the same force as the baby animatronics, pulling it so hard I swear it could've broken off if I pulled it any harder. I was able to get it closed again, and I was hoping this wouldn't go on for too long.

"She's watching us. . ." One of them said, which made me confused. Somebody ELSE was in here?!

One of them gasped. "We have to leave now!...We will see you again soon."It said to me as I heard it scamper off. I thought they were all gone for a moment, until one of them spoke to me again;

"Just remember, when you're trapped in here..." It paused as I continued to listen.

"Secrets. Don't. Keep." It said in a suddenly dark tone, until I heard it's slow and tiny footsteps.

They had all left, but I just sat there in complete confusion and bewilderment, trying to process what just happened.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

744 31 9
Glamrock Freddy x Reader, Glamrock Bonnie x Reader, and Montgomery x Reader all in one story! Dear (Y/n) (L/n), I know that you are at a stage in yo...
18.4K 393 31
//-I see Bon Bon as a female, so in this story, Bon Bon's female, and Funtime Freddy is male of course! Possible Triggers: Blood, Death, Murder, Sadn...
28.6K 520 10
You needed a job and just so happened to come across an ad for Circus Baby's Pizza World. Interested, you applied for the job and were excited to beg...
21.5K 306 5
SINCE THIS HAS BEEN BROUGHT UP FREQUENTLY THIS IS NOT MOTHER x DAUGHTER! Please stop commenting about it, thank you. Just a couple of one-shots betw...