Karma turned into a GIRL!?

By Antisocial-Bunny

怎C O M P L E T E怏 {October 29, 2016 - December 5, 2017} Oneday, Karma turned into his most nightmare, a girl... More

>>>1<<<
>>>2<<<
>>>4<<<
>>>5<<<
>>>6<<<
>>>7<<<
>A/N<
>>>8<<<
>>>9<<<
>>>10<<<
>>>11<<<
>>>12<<<
>>>13.a<<<
>>>13.b<<<

>>>3<<<

4.8K 104 94
By Antisocial-Bunny

Hello guys, this chapter is contain about Karma X Gakushuu. So Karushuu fan you going to love this, but gommen not smut yet. Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment!

~+~+~

Gakushuu's Pov

I stared at Karma beautiful face when she sleep. I want to kiss her soft pink lip. But I can't, she is a guy inside her soul. And you know what Karma can do if she don't like it.

"Asano-kun! Pay attention!" Korosensei scolded. "Sorry. I got distracted by Karma-chan beautiful face when she asleep." I said pointed to Karma. Korosensei face turned pink and take some photo of Karma. The other boy started at Karma and blushed furiously. Karma is really cute so I can't let her belong to someone else, she only mine.

(Timeskip: Breaktime)

Karma's Pov

"Karma-chan, meet me at the storage room later okay." Gakushuu said. I nodded as he walk away. I back to my seat and drink my strawberry milk. After done drinking it, I throw it and went to the storage room.

I arrived at the storage room, but Gakushuu wasn't there. Suddenly the door locked. I felt someone was staring me. "Oh, you came." A voice said behind me. I turn my head and saw Gakushuu smirking. He pull me closer by pull my waist and lift my chin up. I confused as his soft lip crashed my lip. I blushed furiosly when I relies what he doing. I push him away and cover my face with my hand. "Gomen, I don't know what I was doing that time." Gakushuu said bowing down. "Oh no no, it okay. I understand." I said patted his shoulder. My heart pounding really fast and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Is this what they call love?

(Timeskip: After school)

Nagisa's Pov

I was going to walk home when I saw Karma and Gakushuu walking together. It make me mad and I felt jelous at it. I will win Karma heart and he be mine, all mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 99 10
Killer Jake hunting down his latest prey Michael Myers who had wondered into his territory enraging the beast. Will he survive?
1.8K 67 7
this is a ff about MomoBora (Momoshiki Ɨ Boruto) yes, I've recently become addicted to this ship, well, for me personally, this is the best couple in...
162K 17.4K 23
"š™š™¤š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§š™Øš™šš™”š™›, š™œš™žš™§š™”. š™„ š™¬š™–š™£š™£š™– š™Øš™šš™š š™žš™©" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
7.5K 95 7
Since I have been reading a lot of these kinds of stories, I decided to make my own version of it. I'm not good at descriptions so enjoy.