Living Together [DISCONTINUED]

By Carat_Linus

"Living Together", a new reality variety show where two idol groups of the opposite genders live together in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an Update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Jungkook and Yein Dating Rumors
Chapter 10
Help
I'm really sorry

Chapter 11

791 56 23
By Carat_Linus

A/N Just to make things clear, all the confessions are not caught on camera so it's private. I don't if I pointed it out already.

V's POV

The commotions finally over. Apparently, Jimin confessed to Kei and now they're a couple. Damn those people, I'll confess to Sujeong too just wait and see. Wait did I just say...

"Uh, V?" I heard Sujeong say.

"You, called for me?" Wait I did? When? Holy sh- what should I say? Am I seriously confessing? Why am I asking myself?

"Uh...yeah, yeah I did." Great now she thinks you're weird.

"What did you wanna say?" She asked me.

"Uh , what do you think of the recent happenings? I mean Suga hyung and Jiae noona definitely have something I just don't know what it is and Jimin and Kei are a couple now...." Why are you discussing about this?

"Ah yeah, I kinda knew already especially Kei-unnie. She talked about Jimin-oppa a lot." Oh seriously, these people.

"They probably had feelings from the start." I suggested.

"Yeah..they did." Wait they did?

"Do you want to experience it too?" I tried asking her. I sound like I'm trying to imply something.

"Why?" She asked me with wide eyes. Yeah, she thinks I'm implying something, great.

"Because, we could be the next couple you know." Whoo~ breezy V. What did you just say, you dug your own grave.

"....Are you serious?" Oh my god, I don't even know myself, but you know what, I'll take this opportunity to confess altogether.

"Because I'll confess right here." She continued firmly. Wait, she said she will confess....she will confess!

"Kim Taehyung you better not be joking with me." She said again. She's really serious about this, she even called me by my full name. But hey I'm not kidding around.

"Well then I'll say it first, I like you Sujeong." Guess that caught her off guard, judging from her shocked expression right now.

"Wait, I'm not ready yet." She said not able to look at me. Haha, where did the tough Sujeong go? But this is cute too.

"Ah oppa, what are you doing." She said again while covering her face with her hands, she must be pretty confused but this is amusing for me though.

"You're cute when you're like that you now." I said just to see her reaction.

"Ugh, stop it. I can't process things yet." She said. Hehe, mianhae Sujeong-ie. After a good few minutes she was finally able to talk.

"Uh...wait, so you like me?" That's the first thing she asks.

"Yeah." I replied shortly.

"S-since when?" She asked again.

Sujeong's POV

"S-since when?" I'm kinda afraid to ask this questions. For all I know he might be fooling around, but I hope not....

"Since we MCed together." He answered. Wait seriously, that long?

"W-why though?" I stuttered again.

"Because...you're pretty, charming, you ride my personality well, your voice's good too, you're cheeks are cute and the list could go on but I'll stop there." Oh my god that was cheesy but I like it, ahh Sujeong what are you saying!

"You, do you like me?" Ahh now he's asking me this question. I want to say 'yes' but I'm so nervous for some reason. Ugh whatever.

"Yeah...I do." I was able to say it! Oh my God I can't believe this.

"You do! Yess finally!" Ahh molla~ I feel happy too.

After celebrating for a little while we finally decided to go out.

"Guess who got together." What he's saying that already, oh well.

"Wait you guys....OH MY GOSH!!!" Is it a tradition for them to celebrate whenever someone got together, like seriously...(A/N yeah Sujeong, it's normal for people to celebrate when someone got together, hehe)

"Another one!!"

"I still can't get over from Kei and Jimin and then suddenly you guys!!"

"ANOTHER ONE OF MY OTP!"

"SO THERE IS MORE!"

Seriously Mijoo and Jisoo unnie -_-

"Hehe, thanks guys." He sheepishly thanked them.

"Oh my god, the next one's the maknaes don't tell me...." They all speculated and all eyes were on the maknaes.

"What, no! Of course not." They both said. Haha they're too cute, more than me and V being together, I actually wish that these two would be together but unfortunately Jungkook's a little afraid of love~ hehe.

"Whatever hyungs and noonas, I'm going now." Jungkook said while the rest of us were still teasing the two.

(A/N Skip to JeongIn part!)

Yein's POV

"Hey." He said after he called for me.

"Hey." I said too. Somehow the atmosphere's kinda awkward. We we're never alone together and we're not that close yet unlike the other oppas and unnies.

"*laughs*" He laughed after a short silence. I laughed too since the silence was quite funny.

"Ah~ seriously." I said after we had the laughing session.

"That was weird." He said.

"Anyway, what do you want to say?" I asked after.

"Well, I don't know...we could talk for a while. We never really had an alone time like this." He answered.

"Ok, why me though?" I asked again. I'm curious, I mean Sujeong's the one he has the same age with and I heard he doesn't like to be called oppa, so...why me then?

"Because you're the only one in Lovelyz I'm comfortable with?" Was that an answer or a question?

"Oh ok~" I said.

"Wanna talk about love?" I suddenly said.

"Huh? Why suddenly?" He said obviously shocked with my question.

"I could give you advice you know! Anyone you like? *gasp* maybe you like one of my unnies? I heard you like older ladies." Haha his reaction's so funny, I could do this forever. (A/N Bad Yein! Haha)

"Uh, what are you saying and where did you get that from?" He asked me too.

"Haha, from your noisy hyungs!" I answered.

Jungkook's POV

"Haha, from your noisy hyungs." Ugh those hyungs, seriously.

"Anyway, go on. I will give you the best advices I can!" She said. Why does she want to do this anyway? Ok I'll ride with her plans or whatever. Let's see her reaction when I describe her. (A/N Bad Kookie! Seriously why did I make the two of you like this haha)

"Well, I actually do like someone." I said and she was really shocked. I bet she didn't think I would say that.

"Wait seriously? Who?" She asked curiously.

"Do you really think I would say it to you easily?" I said.

"Then just describe her!" She said eagerly. She really wants to know this 'person' huh? Hehe.

"Well, she's actually younger than me." I said first. 

"Wait, you like someone older than you?! Omo, is this news!" Haha, this is funny. 

"Mm..She's really talented, good at dancing, singing and even rapping." I said after. 

"Woah~ Only talented ones for the golden maknae huh?" She said wiggling her eyebrows. Is she even getting anything? Haha.

"And she's really beautiful." I said softly. Woah ok Jungkook, I know this is just to mess with her but don't go feeling all mushy.

"Ooh~ The golden maknae's feeling something huh? You must really like her." She continued teasing me. Dummy, I was talking about you.

"I guess so..." Why am I suddenly like this?

"You guess so? Just a while ago you said you really like her?" Sh- I should have not said 'i guess so'. Now she's suspicious.

"Uh..so what advice will you give me?" I quickly changed the topic. Compose yourself Jungkook.

"Mm..just confess to her, she seems kind and you'll be perfect together!" She said enthusiastically. I chuckled a little. She just indirectly complimented herself.

"I'll do that sometime...honestly, I'm not actually sure yet of my feelings." Why am I telling the truth now? I don't know anymore.

"Huh, well if I were you, you have to decide your feelings already. It's going to mess your head you know." Wow, she's right...

"Huh, now that's a real advice." I said. She really does gives advices. Maybe, I do like her...

"Oh yeah! Haha, see!" She said proudly. Heh, she didn't even realize it  herself, what a dummy.

"By the way, if she's younger, are fine with her calling you oppa?" She suddenly asked. Oh yeah, she never called me oppa before.

"Well...how bout you try it since your younger than me and all." I suggested. I feel nervous for some reason.

"Oh yeah, I never called you 'oppa' before." Hah, she only realized it now, how cute.

"Mm..oppa." She suddenly called out. Wait, I'm not ready yet, shi- heart can you stop beating so fast for a while. And Yein, can you not suddenly just call me oppa, like...warn me first or something...jeez.

"Y-yeah..?" God, I can't even...

"Haha, nevermind, I'm not use to it. Are you fine with me calling you Jungkook?" *sigh* Good, anymore and I wouldn't know what to do.

"Yeah, it's better. You don't suit it, cuter girls would be better." I said a chuckling nervously.

"Oh...yeah, ok...We should probably go now, they're going to think things again." She said but not as cheerful. It wasn't even cheerful at all, I should've not said that. She went out already, she didn't even wait for me....what have I done. I went out after her.

"What happened? Are you also together now?" They asked excitedly. 

"Haha, no oppa and unnie, we just talked about love~" Yein said cheerfully, but...she's just faking it, isn't she?

"Ooh~ love huh?" They all cooed. *sigh* Yein's not even looking at me anymore.

Third Person's POV

Soon, all their activities they planned out were done and they decided to eat dinner first before sleeping. 

Yein's POV

Someone cuter would be better huh? What was I even expecting.....aish, I should sleep now.

__________________________________

Yeah! another update! Hehe, I hope you like it ^^

Reads, votes and comments are love and wanted~

~CaratLinus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 3.9K 74
Jeong Yein, a young girl suddenly transferred into a new place, Soul Academy. In this full-time school she gets to know many students and she tries t...
2.3K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
186K 6.1K 30
Lee Hana, 18 Dear diary, I'm about to set foot and live under the same roof as the 7 BangTan brothers... What should I do?!? Lee Hana, your typical...
611 25 8
Jessi - I had no plans of being here. Suga - You are a timepass Jisoo - Leave. Jin - No Hwasa - Can you removed our handcuffs. Rm - After you remo...