Sterek oneshots

Por MiraHeartWild

Random One Shots of Sterek Más

Alphas
Damaged
the accident
After the Accident
DEREK Bottom Prompted
Raiding Party
talk nerdy to me
Frozen
The Offering Claim
Mourning Song
Frozen Part 2
Missing Something Part 1
Something Missing Part 3
Missing Something part 4
Missing Something 5
Missing Something 6
Missing Something 7
Missing Something 8
Feral Stiles
Feral Stiles 2
feral Stiles 3
Something's Missing 9
Missing Something 10
Something Missing 11
Missing Something 12
Something Missing 13
Something Missing 14

Missing Something part 2

5.2K 241 23
Por MiraHeartWild

Missing Something part 2

2 weeks.

2 weeks of Stiles in a catatonic state. The doctors think that it is because of the trauma of the insident. That Stiles' mind just needs time to deal with being tortured.

Then it will slowly heal itself.

The pack was at it's best and worst during these two weeks. There was infighting and screaming matches as well as a few scuffles. But also there were times when the pack came together so beautifully so that they could be there for Stiles. Stiles was never alone. Not ever.

The pack was with him at all times. At least one of them if not all of them spent as much time with Stiles as possible. The Stilinski house was turning into the new pack head quarters.

John had wanted to hire a live in nurse but didn't have the money to do that. But the pack stepped up and begged John to let them help.

Derek was now living at the Stilinski's house. It wasn't really announced but Derek was never not there. He learned from Melissa how to take care of Stiles. So did all the others.

Derek did his best to keep the Sheriff out of the liquor cabinet and in good spirits. Scott was the second person that was most around the house. He cleaned and cooked / ordered food and tried to help as much as possible. Derek wouldn't let him help with Stiles for the first week.

Every time Scott would try to help Stiles he would get a deep warning growl and there were a few times where he got thrown out of the house.

Stiles himself was ... just not there. Derek had talked more in the last 2 weeks than he had in the last 2 years trying to get Stiles back to himself.

He's also watched Star Wars more times than he ever cared too.

When that didn't do anything he switched to comic books. He would sit with Stiles and show him the pages and slowly flip through them for him.

He tried to take him on walks... or rides really since they got a wheel chair for him since getting Stiles to walk was not yet possible. Thankfully his functions were still working. He still ate when food was put near his lips if he was hungry. And he still knew how to use the bathroom if someone took him to it.

Derek cried the first night that Stiles wet the bed. He cried silently the entire time he cleaned Stiles in the tub and then did the laundry.

John had walked in on Derek crying silently over the just started washer and asked what was wrong.

Derek apologized over and over that he hadn't done enough and Stiles had had an accident in the bed. That he cleaned him up and he was just so fucking sorry.

John had teared up and pulled Derek into his arms and held the man as he tried his best to hold back his tears. John had told him that the doctor told him this might happen. That bed wetting after trauma was very common. That it wasn't Derek's fault.

But Derek still held the guilt every time it happened. It didn't happen every night. But it was normal enough that Derek now had put leak proof sheets on the bed under the top sheet.

Derek would softly apologize over and over to Stiles each time. He would wash him and dress him and then just kneel beside him putting on his socks apologizing for not being there to stop this from happening.

Then the nightmare happened...

Stiles scent went sour. Fear. It was the first scent change in him that Derek had smelled in 2 weeks. He got to his feet and in the dark of Stiles room he called out softly. "Stiles?"

The fear scent was building and his body started to twitch in sleep. Derek called out as he touched his hand. "Stiles. Stiles it's me it's Derek. You're safe yo-"

Stiles started screaming and thrashing. His eyes were wide open but his pupils were still blown and he didn't realize it was Derek at all.

He thrashed and kicked punched and scratched at Derek. Derek just put his arms around the young man that had gone through too much and took the punishment he felt he deserved as he tried to call to the boy. "Stiles. You're safe. I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise you"

But Stiles just screamed and thrashed and the scent of terror was suddenly added to by the smell of urine. Derek just held Stiles tighter and took the brunt of the boys attacks.

It took around 5 minutes for him to tire. Then he just lay limp and panting against Derek slowly slipping into sleep again.

Derek just held the boy rocking him gently back and forth softly caressing his hair until he was back into a sleep that lacked that scent of fear. Then slowly Derek cleaned the boy with tawny colored eyes. Derek broke down that night and called Deaton to watch the boy as he went running. He shifted and ran and ran and ran.

He howled and he hunted and he wished that he had an enemy to kill that night.

But instead he just came back to the Stiles window before dawn and slipped in. He didn't know why... he had a key... but he thought that maybe it would wake the honey eyed boy from his slumber.

It didn't.

There wasn't a change until the full moon. A week later. Derek needed to change into his full wolf form this moon. He just needed to. So he called Deaton to watch Stiles while he played guard dog.

So Deaton came over and brought a book and read aloud to Stiles after dinner. Stiles just sat there staring off into the distance unresponsive as usual.

Derek went and changed in the woods and then came trotting back into the open door turning he pushed it closed with his nose and then trotted into the living room. It got him a nod from Deaton as he read about super heroes to Stiles.

Derek sniffed around and walked past Stiles legs secretly scenting him with his fur as he went past.

Suddenly Deaton's voice stopped. Derek turned around and looked over to see Deaton staring at Stiles... who was looking at Derek.

A soft whine came out of Derek as his ears perked up. Stiles was looking at him with blurry eyes. Still no emotion just looking at him. Derek gave out a little huff as he took a step closer.

"Becareful. Slow movements. Don't startle him Derek." Deaton whispered.

It was like the room was holding it's breath as Derek took slow steps towards Stiles until his nose bumped Stiles knee. Softly Derek whined up at Stiles.

Nothing happened for a few moments. Then slowly Stiles fingers stretched just a bit so that his fingertips touched Derek's nose.

Derek was so happy that he started to wag his tale and lick those fingers. Scent flowed from Stiles. The smell of contentment filled Derek's nostrils. He was making Stiles happy.

Soft huffs and whimpers and licks started Derek off and a happy wagging tail. At first Stiles wasn't very responsive. But he smelled happy.

Stiles smelled happy. Derek would stay a pure wolf if it's all it took for Stiles to be happy.

He still looked stoic and didn't really move for a while. Then slowly. Ever so slowly he started to reach out his hand and touch Derek's soft black fur. He seemed to like Derek's ears the most. He liked touching them soft and slow. Or just gently grabbing them and tugging softly at them. Petting them very slowly. Deaton stayed silent and watched hoping not to break the connection that was happening.

Derek spent hours just letting Stiles touch his fur and ears and even his tail. He whined and huffed and gave small barks at Stiles but the boy only responded by silently petting him. He hadn't let anyone pet him before. But he would do anything for Stiles to come back so he let the long fingers run through his fur and scratch at his ears and chest.

It... it felt so good to be touched after so long of being without the touch of anyone. The simple platonic touches that made his wolf happy.

Stiles fell asleep on the couch curled up around Derek in his wolf form holding him to him like a security blanket.

Deaton stayed only until John returned. The look on Johns face brought tears to his eyes when he saw him curled around Stiles protectively and hearing everything from Deaton. John cried and thanked Derek softly in whispers that wouldn't wake his son.

Derek nodded his wolf head. He would stay a wolf as long as Stiles needed. Until he was healed.

To be continued

*(tC

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

25.1K 1.5K 32
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
104K 5.9K 145
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
54.4M 387K 69
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!