15 Days With The Possessive B...

By oneperson100feelings

"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and... More

You use my money to buy condoms?
OMG! He is a Greek God.
I do not want her in bed.
You got a job?
Shorts and no bra work.
I don't need your help.
Keep your big fat ego in your pocket
Reality check, I am not yours.
I likeeeeeeee youuuu
I am going to make it upto you.
That was your first time?
I am going to cut those balls and feed it to dogs
You believe in love?
Was I jealous?
Making you happy makes me happy.
I am not like other girls
I want you all to myself
Stay with me.
You haven't kissed him?
I am always going to be there
Something just like this
Tonight sex on the beach?
You're on your period?
You removed your T shirt?
You're my favourite human
I want to be with you
Thats my girl.
You're the best thing that happened to me
I loved him
Lucas?
Where is Ayan?
I love you
He is going to kiss me
I got pregnant
He pressed his lips against mine
I am very possessive
We had sex
I was so wet (18+)
I had a boner (18+)
What are you doing in her bed?
She had to know he is mine
Two boners in few hours (18+++)
He took me against the wall (18+++)
I still love him
He can't meet his daughter
I wanted to pamper you
He threw me on his shoulders
He unhooked my bra (18++)

I am glad she is in my bestfriends life.

10.8K 389 10
By oneperson100feelings

Ayan Brooke.

Oh shit. What the fuck have I done? How could I be such an idiot? I should have spoken to her, asked her, but I just snapped at her without any reason. All she did was think about what I would feel bad about. I need to make things right before its too late.

I didn't even pick her up  when she fell. She cried and asked for my help but I just could not put my ego aside and pick her up.

You're an idiot Ayan! That one girl that you genuinely like, you screw up things badly with her. Did I just say I like her? I was doing it only for the bet, was I not? It was not time to think about all this, I really had to find her and make things right with her.

I went around the college campus to search for her. I asked everybody I knew wishing that I could just talk to her once. I was feeling miserable and then I spotted Sam. I thought about clearing stuff with him too. No matter what he was my childhood friend. We have had our ups and downs

"Hey Sam, do you know where Veronica is?" I asked trying to sound as polite as possible. I should really be ready for his outburst and I truly deserve this.

"Really Ayan? How could you even think of me in that way? You know I would never do that to you." Sam said disappointed. I was a jerk, not only did I not trust Veronica but I doubted my best friend. We had been friends since years. Although he was a player he would never do anything on purpose that would hurt me.

"I am really sorry bro its just that-" He cut me off.

"You were what Ayan? You were too driven with jealousy or is it that your big fat ego could not see the girl you like go to your loser best friend. Ayan she really cares for you. Every time we are together she keeps talking about you of how much she admires you how she loves spending time with you or how she gets irritated when you skip lunch and how cute you look when you sleep in class. All I have ever heard about is you. What did you do? First you disrespect her feelings and then you don't even give her a hand when she was hurt." Sam was scolding me like I was a 5 year old kid. He was totally correct and that is why I did not say a word back to him. Oh My God! What have I done?

"You really like her right? Are you getting close to her because of Daniel's stupid bet?" He asked me and now I was feeling conscious. Sometime back I was convincing myself that I do not like her and now I have to answer Sam.

"Even if you say it is because of the bet, I will not believe you. I have never seen you go crazy or possessive for any girl. I have never seen you wanting to spend time with any girl. I see you doing all that for her. So even if you tell me it is for the bet I am not going to believe you." Sam told me when I had not answered his question.

Did I really like her? Yes you idiot. You like her. I like to spend time with her, I cannot bear the thought of any other man, she makes me laugh and happy.

Yes I do like her. I was so happy at the realisation. I wanted to scream it to the world but most importantly I wanted her to know about it.

"I really think you deserve her and if you lose her then trust me you will regret it for the rest of your life. She is an amazing girl and I am glad she is in my best friend's life. I just need him to stop being a jerk and be a man. Trust me Ayan this ego will ruin you one day it will take away her from you and you will regret it. I don't want to see that regret in your eyes. Please think about it." Sam said. He was truly my best friend. He always cared about me.

His words were registering in my head. He was right I take things on my ego quiet quickly. She was a gem and she was mine ONLY MINE. I did not want to lose her.

I could not lose her, just the mere thought of losing her made my heart twist. What are you doing to me Veronica? It just been two months and I cannot get you out of my mind. I had to clear things with Sam too.

"Sam, you know I am a jerk many times and trust me I am really sorry. I promise I will not hurt her and definitely make it up to her. You're are like a brother to me. I cannot stand you being upset with me. Come on dude." I was slightly pleading.

I knew he would understand. He always did.

"No worries man. Just make it a point that you make it up to her. It won't be easy, she is really upset this time." I nodded and hugged it up with him.

"And yes if you really know her that well then you should know where she would be when she wants to be alone." Sam winked at me and left.

I knew the place. I knew where she was. In no time I rushed towards the main gate and as fast as I could reached the nearest park.

Flashback.

"Are you always that rude?" She said asking me the hundredth question after I hadn't replied to the rest ninety nine.

We were sitting in the cafeteria and everybody else was busy so it was just the both of us. She had been talking since the last fifteen minutes and as much as I would love talking to her I was very upset about my father right now.

"Are you going to reply to me?" She said snapping her fingers in front of my face. She didn't look irritated at all? All the girls I know demand attention and this girl was taking this as a challenge.

"You're very different you know. Most of the girls would get irritated by now."

"Well, I am not most of the girls and I believe in annoying people not in getting annoyed." She said flicking her hair and a small giggle left my lips.

She said like it was the most obvious thing. This girl was crazy. She was weird and cute at the same time. It was like the most deadly combination and I was getting drawn towards it more. I was so upset right now and she made me laugh. Very few people are able to do it.

"Why do you keep zoning out so much? Aren't girls supposed to do that?" She said and I am surprised by the amount she talks. She can go on and on. The best part was that I wanted her to go on and on.

"How do you talk so much? Don't you get tired?"

"Not really. You see, I love three things a lot. Food, sleep and talking. Its tough to live without any of them." She said putting the large burger in her mouth. I wonder how she maintains that hot figure after eating so much.

"I am a very good listener. You know?" Picking out some fries now. I have never met a girl who loves food that much. She looks at food like its her long lost love.

"A very good listener? Really? Has anybody told you that you are too self obsessed?" I said and received an eye from her. It didn't scare me at all, in fact she looked cute when her eyes got all wide and she stopped taking a bite.

"I would love to continue this conversation but I am not in a mood to." I said and she became quiet. I loved having these small fights with her because she got irritated and then continue the fight until she proved herself right.

"You can tell me anything. If you want." She said and put her hand on mine. She was a great friend. Whenever you need her she would be right there.

"Cookie. Trust me when I am ready. You will be the first person to know." I said giving her a big smile.

"Cookie? Did you just call me Cookie?"

"Yes. You look so delicious right now, cookie is my favorite thing to eat and you, well, I can eat you all." She looked surprised by my words and I burst into laughter.

"You are such a pervert. Besides, I like Cookie. Its very tasty. The joke is on you now because I didn't get offended."

I was about to respond when my phone started ringing and it was my father calling again. Couldn't this man let me have some nice time? Each time I was happy, he just had to ruin it. I cut the phone and banged the table loudly.

The entire cafeteria looked at us but I didn't care. I was too upset to think about anybody.

"Ayan. Are you crazy? You can't hurt yourself to remove your anger." Veronica said and I really thought she would be frightened at this behaviour but instead she was scolding me.

"Come with me." She said and dragged me out of the cafeteria. In this process she made it a point not to hurt the hand that was hurt.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Just keep quiet and keep walking." She said and by this time we were out of college and I still didn't know where we were going. After walking for I don't even know how much time, she finally stopped.

"This is the place." She said as we stood between beautiful flowers and huge trees. It was a very peaceful sight and I wonder how I have not come here before.

"Whenever I miss my father or feel sad, I come here. I sit under that tree and remember all the good times I spend with him. You have to find ways to control your anger or all your emotions. There is no reason to hurt yourself just find the right ways to get your emotions out." Tears ran out of her eyes as she spoke about her father. She was the only girl who was able to explain things to me and I actually listened.

"You don't have to cry anymore. I won't let you. When you need to talk to somebody about anything, just come to me. Okay?" I said and wiped her tears. I couldn't see her crying. I just couldn't. She just smiled and we both sat down at that place.

Ends

I promised her that I wouldn't let her cry but right now I was the reason she was crying. When I reached there I saw her  sitting under the tree holding onto her bag and sobbing. My heart melted at the way I hurt her. It really did.

Suddenly I felt nervous about how I was going to to talk to her and explain myself and tell her how much I like her.

"Cookie -" She saw me. She looked shocked at first and then disgusted. I never wanted that look on her face. That look of hers broke my heart. I am sure that my behaviour would have hurt her ten times more.

"Ayan just leave. I don't want to see your face. Just leave me alone." She screamed and again hid her face between her hands.

"Cookie listen I am really really sorry. I was so stupid. I don't know why I behaved like that. I did not like seeing you with him. I do not like seeing you with any other guy. I want you all by myself. I want to spend time with you have fun with you and I do not like anybody else touching you." I sucked at expressing my feelings. This is my first time. I never expressed my feelings to anyone even my family.

"Ayan nothing of this explanation is valid for whatever you did to me. If you really want all those things then you should have worked for them instead of behaving like a jerk." She cried again. She was right I should have really tried to earn those things.

"I know and I am really really sorry. You do not understand I get angry -" I was cut off by her.

"Look, I am a really sensitive person. Sometimes I do feel bad about the smallest things which I should not but that's only because I care a lot. Today I realised that caring for people can only hurt you in the end." She said.

I hated to see her like that. I hated the fact that this was because of me. I could do anything to fix this situation but this was going to take a lot of time.

"You should not feel bad about it. It's all my fault. I was feeling irritated-" She cut me off again. Now I was a little irritated. She should at least let me complete what I was saying.

"You get angry and then you get those random mood swings but at the end I am the one who suffers. Amazing! You treat me badly and I have to do the job of understanding you. I am so done with you and those mood swings I Hate y-" this time I cut her off but not by words. I put my lips on her something I wanted to do since I saw her.

A/N- They finally kissed or did they? Guys please leave your votes and comments it really helps and I would update more. Please guys share this book with your friends if you can. Love you guys keep reading. Sorry for the small chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 83.4K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...
1.7M 41.3K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
109K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
409K 10.2K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...