Jungkook imagines

By ilu_jjk

Enjoy the imagines between you and Jungkook.. :) More

Imagine 1; avoid
Imagine 2 ; bitter coffee
Imagine 3; misunderstood
Imagine 4; in love
Imagine 5; kookie monster
Imagine 6; overwatch
Imagine 7; jealous
Imagine 8; stay
Imagine 9; 11 o'clock
Imagine 10; jealous
Imagine 11; sorry, my fault
Imagine 12; ring
Imagine 13; confession
Imagine 14; because of you
Imagine 15; ferris wheel
Imagine 16; it hurts
Imagine 17; in trouble
Imagine 18; pizza
Hello.
Imagine 19; sleepover
Imagine 20; m.c
Imagine 21; baby
Thank you!!!
Imagine 23; promise
Sehun!
Imagine 24; welcome to big hit
Imagine 25; warm memories
Imagine 26; oppa
Imagine 27; surprise
Imagine 28; present
Imagine 29; please don't go
Imagine 30; please don't go (2)
Imagine 31; please don't go (3)
Imagine 32; lost child
Imagine 33; weekly idol
Imagine 34; feel nothing
Imagine 35; dork
My heart..
Imagine 36; countdown
Imagine 37; not for me
Imagine 39; heart problem
Imagine 40; he's mine
Imagine 41; i like you
Imagine 42; fight for you
Imagine 43; costume
Imagine 44; party
Imagine 45; want you back
Imagine 46; want you back (2)
Imagine 47; bitter-sweet love
imagine 51; mine..
Imagine 52; when jealousy strikes
Imagine 53; when jealousy strikes 2
Imagine 54; cut!
Imagine 55; Prank
Imagine 56; fallen harder
Imagine 57; when you two have to sleep in separate rooms

Imagine 22; bitter coffee (2)

12.8K 251 198
By ilu_jjk

This is a continue of imagine 2.

------------------

Its been 5 months since you and Jungkook last talked, saw, heard from each other. Who cares anyways..? He has a girlfriend remember?

He would call you every night, even 1-2 am in the morning. He would also leave texts..

Jk: Y/n! Lets meet up in the cafe.
Seen 1:30
Jk: Where are you?
Seen 2:00
Jk:Are you okay? I miss you.. i want to hear your voice..
Seen 3:45
Y/n: I'm fine :)
Jk: Wew~ that's a relief i thought you died or something..
Seen 7:27

Of course you would reply because you didn't want him to think that your jealous or something..pfftt..

You were shopping alone buying clothes in a mall, you tried on clothes and you liked the black laced loose dress the most. You came out of the dressing room and asked, "Does this look good on me? I'm thinking of trying the white one."

"Miss, that dress suits you the most." She said smiling at you, you smiled and thanked her, you was about to go in the dressing room to change back you saw Jungkook and his girlfriend shopping in the same shop. Jungkook looked bored.

His eyes was wondering around until he spotted you, he softly smiled at you while you widen your eyes and went inside the dressing room. Your heart raced fast and you looked at yourself in the mirror. "Okay y/n lets calm down.. 1..2..3..." you breathed in and out until you feel relaxed.

You changed back and peeked out of the dressing room, you couldn't see him so you asked one of the staff. "Have you seen a guy with brown hair and with a pretty girl?" She thinks for a while and clicks her fingers as if she had an idea.

"Yeah i saw them leave awhile ago." She said making me sigh in relief, i went in front of the cashier to pay for the dress. I payed and thanked the lady, i left the shop and walked wondering around.

I walked pass a jewelry shop and looked at the rings, they fascinated you but you frowned. You wanted Jungkook to give you a ring..

Someone tapped your shoulders making you jump. "Do you need help?" You shook your head and kept on looking, "Couple rings i guess?" She said, you shook your head again making her smile and leave you to look at the jewelry.

After you were finished you went in a cafe, you ordered your favourite drink and sat down drinking it. Suddenly your phone beeped, you checked and it was from Jungkook.

Jk: I saw you..
Y/n: And..
Jk: I want to see you.. again.

You stopped texting and you realise you were smiling, some how whenever he texts you something you're always smiling, sometimes he would give you butterflies.

You put your phone down and looked up, there was a crowd in the corner. You walked up to the crowd and you frowned, it was Jungkook and his girlfriend..

*Slap*

You saw her slap Jungkook on the cheek, your heart dropped when she did that.

"You're always on your phone! Its her isn't it? Your best friend you adore the most, you even dream of her every night.. i know that because you sleep talk saying her name, i'm sick of dealing with this everynight! I don't think i like our relationship anymore.. lets start seeing other people, maybe we're not meant for each other.. Goodbye."

She was about to walk pass you but you grabbed her arms, "Don't.. go." You said softly making her look at you. "You don't know you're losing someone precious.." tears were forming in your eyes as you tried not spilling them.

You felt really angry-sad at the same time.. you looked at her face and a tear escaped your eyes. Her eyes turned soft when looking at you..

Jungkook stood up still holding his right cheek, "Y/n.." his girlfriend threw your arms harshly, "Look who we have here, the two people who likes each other behind my back. Well there you g--"

I cut her by saying, "I never said i like him, he's my best friend. He deserves to be with you.. don't leave him and spend the rest of your life loving him, caring for him, supporting him, and cherish the moments you have together. You two are meant to be, don't break your relationship because later on the day you'll regret it.."

Lots tears were already spilling out of your eyes, her expression turned like she also wanted to cry. You turned your head to Jungkook, he also had tears. You weakly smiled and went up to him, you hugged him so tight you didn't want to let go, but you have to.

You tip-toed and whispered in his ears, "Don't let go of her because you know that she's the one, letting her go would be heart breaking.. i can relate. But Jungkook, this isn't a farewell.. i'll still be your dorky best friend.. who can never find a guy like you. I do have feelings for you but lets just keep it this way as.. best friends so none of us would get hurt.. okay?"

I broke the hug and ran away, "Y/n! Y/n! Wait!!" You ran as fast as you can.. not stopping. You went in your house and cried A. Lot.

You never knew you'd confess this way..

******

2 years later..

"Stop. That tickles!"

Your boyfriend tickled your feet since you were kicking him to get water. "I'll stop if you stop kicking me okay?" You nod your head and stood up to get water for yourself instead. "By the way i opened my mails today, your is on the table!" He shouted from the living room.

You walked up to the table and got the mails, you scanned it just finding lots of bills, you sighed and found the last letter. It was from someone, it was also hand written..

To Y/n,

Helleow~

I don't really know how to start this letter but, me and Younhee is getting married! You're okay with it right? Of course you're okay with it.. you wanted me to stay with her and to cherish her.. i'll do that for you..

I kept your words..

The day in the cafe was unforgettable, you said you liked me.. finally! I also liked you before but since i'm getting married lets start over again as best friends who never have feelings for each other okay?

Anyways, come to the wedding.. i want to see you there.. please?

-kookiee

You smiled and shouted, "Babe! Were going somewhere tomorrow! Get your suit ready!"

........

"You may kiss the bride.."

Jungkook held Younhee's back while he held her chin to kiss her, "You okay?" Your boyfriend asks you, he knew that you still had little feelings for him, you had to tell your boyfriend what was bothering you when you first dated, he understands. But he still loves you and you love him.

They broke the kiss and looked at every one in the room, we all clapped and cheered. I'm very happy for him.. i went to the food buffet and ate a lot. You wanted to talk to Jungkook but everyone else was surrounding him.

You waited until everyone went back to their seats to watch the newlyweds dance. You were about to tear up but suddenly..

The music stopped and everyone started whispering, you got confused and looked at Younhee, she winked at you.. what the heck is going on? She got the mic and said, "Today we have a very special guest! She' really special to the both of us.. without her we wouldn't be here.. please give a round of applause to, Y/n."

I stood up and bowed, "May we have you and Jungkook to dance?" She said which made you look at your boyfriend he allowed you by nodding, you smiled and made your way to Jungkook.

He had the most widest smile ever, "Hi." Both of you harmonised, you started to awkwardly laugh which made him laugh. He held your hands tight and danced.. it was slow but you will cherish this moment with him.

"How was life without me?" He said, "Good. Yours?" He chuckled and bit his lips, "Good. I heard you have a boyfriend.." i nodded and blushed, "He better treat you right or i would kill him using my hands." You grabbed his nose and playfully swayed it side to side.

"You're not going to kill him because he's treating me right.. i love him." You gulped saying the last part, when you said that he had a frown but he smiled it off quickly.. "I love Younhee too. She's the best." Jungkook said which made your heart beat but covered the pain by smiling.

"That's good.." the music stopped and both of you stared into each others, you didn't want to look away but you had to. He hugged you and whispers in your ears.

"You will always be my first love.." he pulled away and smiled, "See you around." With that, he left you with shocked eyes.

----------------------

This is part 2 from the imagine 2

Sad ending i know! Sorry.. :)

1561 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 203 18
Right before signing the contract of a lifetime, you meet two of your ex-boyfriends. One is your unforgettable first love from 10 years ago and the o...
288K 3.7K 43
Just some fluffy cringey one shots of Jungkook. ***PLEASE KNOW I STARTED WRITING THESE WHEN I WAS 13 AND ADDICTED TO FANFICTION. PLEASE TAKE THAT INT...
435 37 1
When Jungkook's ex breaks up with him for no valid reason, he finds himself overthinking and figuring that there has to be someone else in her life...
237K 3.4K 27
Jungkook as your boyfriend......just imagine [SLOW UPDATES]