The Bodyguard

By Evil2Love

Crown princess Aphrodite is a eighteen years old girl who's just trying to get her father's attention. Be wit... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

10

148 7 0
By Evil2Love

Miles pov

I watch Theodore and my daughter and frowned. She was able to get him to gain control again. She was feeding Dimitri. Theodore stood beside her as they watched Dimitri. He looked just like Theodore but had Aphrodite's hair and both of their eyes. He looked at his mother with blue and green eyes and she smiled. He moved her hand and pushed his hair out of his face.

"Father." Leo said walking in. "Mother needs you."

"Ok." I said and walked out.

Their mother had fallen ill a few months ago and hasn't gotten any better. I frown and looked at her. Her pale body was small against our black silk sheets. She smiled at me and I raise an eyebrow.

"Are you ok honey?"

"Yes I am." She went to sit up and I moved to help her. "Where's Aphrodite?"

"Down stairs with Theodore and her brothers."

"Is she and Theodore allowed to see each other now?" She asked and coughed.

"No. He's with her because she just gave birth." I said and her eyes widened.

"Help me up I was to go down and see them!"

"Ok." I said and helped her up. We walk back to the room. She smiled when she seen Theodore and Aphrodite. Aphrodite looked at her with a smile.

"Oh what's his name?" She asked.

"Dimitri." She said and smiled.

"Cute." She said and Aphrodite smiled. "My baby has had her baby."

Aphrodite pov

Three months later me and Dimitri was laid out on the bed on our belly. He smiled and watched tv and I watched him. He had his fist in his mouth and his eyes shined.

"Dimitri." I said and he cooed. "Dimitri Ares!" He looked at me with a smile and I smile back. "Stop trying to eat yourself." He smiled and moved his fist and swung at me. I frown and wipe slobber from my face.

"You did not just swing at me!" I said and smile. I began tickling him and he laughed and I kissed his belly. He smiled and there was a knock at the door.

"Your highness may I come in."

"Yes you may Mary." The door opened and I sat up and looked at the laughing child.

"Your father request your presence." She said and I nod. I stand up and picked up my son. He pulled at my hair as I walked. I pass by some warriors and they smiled at me. I enter the throne room and see my father.

"You called for me?"

"Yeah." He said. "I want you to go find Theodore."

"Why?"

"Because you seem to always know where he is." He said.

"The real reason father."

"A son needs his father." He said.

"Ok bye." I said and walked out. I go into the training room and see Theodore training with the others. "Look Dimitri look there's your daddy." I said and he smiled. He reached out to Theodore. "You want your daddy."

"Baby girl what are you doing in here." Theodore said he walked over to me and I smile. I leaned in and kissed him. He smile and pulled away and loomed at Dimitri. He had a hand full on my hair in his mouth. I pull it out and left it fall wet at my sides.

"Daddy said a son needs his father." I said and Dimitri bounced on hip and I smiled.

"He's right." He said and grabbed our baby. "Come here baby." He said and took Dimitri from me. Dimitri smiled but didn't let go of my hair. I gasp and he yanked me with him.

"Dimitri let go of my hair!" I cried but he had a nice grip. He tugged my hair and took me with him. "Theo!"

"Oh baby girl." He said and untangled his hand from my hair. "There you go."

"Thank you." I said and looked at Dimitri. "Man you can't be doing that son that hurt." I said and he nods. I winced and he looked at me. Theo came over and fixed my hair and I smiled.

"Are you ok baby?"

"Yeah just a headache. Finish training." I said and take Dimitri and we go sit down. I sat him on my leg and bounced him up and down. She looked at his father and giggled. I watch Theo train and smiled. Dimitri giggled and reached out and clapped his hands. I laugh at my son. Theo grabbed some water and looked at him. He stuck his tongue out and Dimitri tried repeating.

"Your highness." I from and looked at the girl.

"Yes?"

"Your medicine." She handed it to me and I take it and smiled. She left and I take the pill out from under my tongue. I throw it away and sat back down. I drink the rest of the water and looked at the others. I put Dimitri down and he crawled on the table. He laid down and closed his eyes.

"Aww Dimitri are you tired." I said and picked him up. He laid his head on my chest and went to sleep. I start feel as if my body was giving out. I watch as the room spun and sighed.

"Aphrodite." Theo said and I sighed.

"Yes."

"Are you ok?"

"I don't feel good." I shake my head.

"Lets get you to bed."

"Ok." I sat and he helped me to my room. I put my baby in his crib and he curled up under his blanket. I then go and laid down myself. I looked at Theo as he kissed our son and I smiled.

"Tired fella." Theo said and came over to the other side of bed. He sat down with his back to me and I frowned. He bent over taking his shoes off. I then get up and crawl to him. I run my hand up under his shirt and smile. I bring my hands around his waist and felt his hard stomach. He sat up straight.

"Yeah." I said. I lay my head on his shoulder and smiled.

"Your head feel ok?"

"Yeah." I mumbled. "I missed you."

"I've missed you too. But your father can't know I'm in here."

"Ok." There was a knock at the door and I stand up. I slowly move to the door and opened it. "Athena."

"Moppy want you." She said and I nod. "Can I see baby?"

"He's sleeping."

"But-"

"Later ok Athena."

"Otay." She said and ran off.

"Theo I'll be back."

"Ok."

I sigh and walk down the hall to my mother's room. I open the door to see Leonardo sitting beside her. He held her hand as she laid there. I frown seeing her pale body. Mother was ill. Has been for sometime.

"Mama." I said and looked at her. She looked at me with a smile.

"Aphrodite." She said and I crawl in bed beside her. She smiled and looked at me. I curl up to her. "My precious baby girl."

"Mama are you ok?" I mumbled into her neck. She wrapped her arms around me and I inhaled her scent.

"Princess I don't have much time."

"What do you mean mama?"

"I'm dying baby." She said and I feel something wet touch my cheek. She was crying. I glance up at Leonardo who looked sad.

"No mama your not." I said. "Your just a little sick." I said and she shook her head.

"No baby I'm not." She said. "Your birthday is coming up baby and I want to be there to see you shift. But I might not make it that far."

"No mama. Your going to make it. We're going to look back at this and laugh." I said and let my tears fall. "Mama you can't die. What are we going to do with out you. Your supposed to come to my wedding and my coronation."

"I'm sorry."

"Mama-"

"Shh baby girl. I'm just glad-" she started coughing and I cried even more. "I'm just glad I got to see your first child." She closed her eyes and I sat up. "I'm tired."

"Lets go sister mother needs her sleep." Leonardo said and pulled me out of the room. I walk back to my room and open the door. Theo was in the shower and I frowned. I shut the bed room door and walked to the bed. I sit down and wipe my eyes and sighed. A pain went through my body and I frowned. I was going in heat. My wolf had warned me this morning that I would be going in heat soon. I stand up and moved to the bathroom. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I undress and walk to the shower. I open the door and Theo turned to me with a smile. He grabbed my arm and pulled me in the shower with him. He looked down at me and inhaled my scent. I looked at him and his eyes go black.

"Your in heat baby." He said and buried his head in my neck.

"Yes I know." And wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me close and kissed my neck softly. I let out a moan and looked at him. "Make it go away Theo. Make the pain go away." I said and he looked at me.

"You sure?"

"Yes." I said and he picked me up off my feet and my back hit the wall softly and he kissed me. I pull him closer deepening the kiss and smiled.

After our little session in the shower I was tired. We wash off and get out. We get dressed and I laid in bed looking at him. He smiled and came over and laid down too. I curl up in his side as he pulled the blanket over us. He kissed my head and I laid my head on his chest.

"Tired?"

"Yes I am." I said and he chuckled I close my eyes and go to sleep.

Theodore pov

I open my eyes and sighed. I looked at my lovely Aphrodite in my arms as she slept. She looked beautiful as always. I see something move out the corner of my eye and frowned, I look over to see Dimitri starting to wake up. He began to cry and Aphrodite awoke.

"I got it baby." I said and stood up. She watched at I walked over to the crib and picked him up. He stopped crying and closed his eyes. I move back to the bed and she smiled. He then opened his eyes again and smiled brightly at his mother. He rubbed his eyes and wiggled out of my arms. He laid on the bed between us and laughed. He kicked his little legs as he laid on his back. He rolled over to Aphrodite and looked at her.

"Hi baby." She said and he smiled. He wrapped his hand around her pinky. He closed his eyes and I watch as he slowly went back to sleep. "Theo he's so tiny."

"He is." I said and looked at him.

"I'm tired." She said.

"Go back to sleep."

"Ok." I smiled at her and laid down myself.

Miles pov

I frown and walked down the hall. I was looking for Theodore and my daughter. I walk up the stairs to the second floor. I knock on her door and it was silent. I knock again.

"Whos there!" She called and I sigh.

"Aphrodite open the door."

"Its open father." She said and I push the door open. I walk in and see Theodore laying in bed with her and frowned. He laid in his back looking at Dimitri who was on his bare chest. "Hi father." She said and I looked at her. She sat up and bunched the cover up over her chest. "So father why are you here?"

"Oh um. I wanted to talk to you."

"About?"

"Us."

"Father there is no us anymore."

"Yes I know." I frown and ran a hand through my hair. "Can we please talk?"

She looked at Theodore who was watching her. He sat up and leaned over to her. He whispered something and I watch the two. She frowned and shook her head. He said something and looked at me and she groaned.

"Ok fine well talk." She said and looked at me. "But first step out so I can get dressed. "

"Ok." I step out the room and shut the door but that didn't stop me from hearing what they was saying.

"What the hell Theo I don't want to talk to him!"

"He's your father."

"So he won't let us be together. He won't let me love who I want to love and he doesn't care about me. He's not my father."

"Just talk to him."

"Why!"

"Because he might have something to tell you. Baby girl your going to need your father one day. And he cares about you no more than you think. And the there's reasons why he won't let you be with me."

"Why?"

"Never mind that." I frown.

"What ever." She said and the door swung open. I looked at her and she frowned.

"Lets go." She said and we walked down the hall.

"Ari." I said and turned to her.

"Yes."

"There's a reason I don't want you with Theodore."

"Why?" She asked and looked at me. We go down stairs and she curled up on the couch in front of the fireplace. "Why can't we be together father?"

"Is want you to be safe. You seen how he lost control and nearly attacked your brother. And if he loses control and attacks you I won't be able to live with myself knowing that you got hurt because I let you two be together. He killed his last girlfriend because he lost control." She looked at me with a frown. "I want what's best for you and if he had more control I would let you be together but til then you can't be with him."

"But you saw with your on eyes. He didn't attack me!"

"Yes I seen but next time could be different and I don't want there to be a next time."

"But-no I understand...father is mother ok." She asked.

"She'll be ok." I lied. The doctor said their mother didn't have long. She was going to die soon. She looked at the fire with a frown. We sat there silent for ten minutes.

"She's dying father." She said and I turn my attention to her. She had tears in her eyes.

"Aphrodite-"

"My mommy is dying and soon she won't be with us." She said and her voice cracked. "I don't want her die papa." I sigh. The was she says papa always has me wondering. Her mother is British but Aphrodite doesn't have her accent. But then when she says certain thing she sounds british. She say papa like her mother does. Pah-pah with a British accent. Her sobs pulled me out of my thoughts. She's crying. She hasn't cried since I went to war and that's the only time she cried. The only time I've seen her cry since she was a baby. I hurry up and moved to her side and pulled her in my arms. She buried her face in my chest and cried her eyes out. I mumbled soothing things to her as she cried and soon her cried became hiccups. She stopped cried and began humming.

"Papa." She said said and I looked at her.

"Yes baby girl."

"I killed those people didn't I?"

"You was young baby girl."

"But I still killed them." She gripped my shirt.

"Shh you didn't mean to." I said and she continued humming. She soon hummed herself to sleep and I sighed.

"I really do want what's best for you baby girl." I mumbled and picked her up. Her arms came around my neck and she cuddled up to me. I walk up stairs and opened her bedroom door. I see Theodore and Dimitri laying down watching tv. They looked at me and I smiled.

I laid her down in bed beside Theodore and she cuddled up into him. I watch as she put her head on his chest and held him close. I smiled at that and leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"I love you papa." She mumbled in her sleep and my heart swelled.

"I love you to baby girl." I said and looked at Dimitri who played with her hair. "Theodore I'm giving you this one chance. Take care of my baby girl for me and if you hurt her you'll regret it." I said and he nods. He ran his hand through her hair. "Keep my daughter safe."

"I will your highness." He said and with that I left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7M 219K 36
Princess Aphrodite Kingsman is the first women In her generation to take the throne as Queen of Creatures Of The Night which are known as werewolves...
34.1K 896 31
A Sparrow Hood x Reader story. Being the daughter of Aphrodite wasn't easy. I was constantly harassed by boys, saying I needed love and to be beautif...
100K 4.6K 35
Amidst all the conflict, famine and people dying, Walked a young she-wolf down the aisle, To be crowned Queen, A very first of her kind. But there...
518 15 6
Princess (Y/n) is now old enough to start the next step of her life. Getting married. She's forced to meet a few princes her mother picked out for he...