indestructible // H.S.

By hannison

"Are you okay?" - Something everyone hears at a time in their life from someone. The only thing is, there is... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Epilogue

Part 43

135 4 0
By hannison

Molly's P.O.V

I sat in the doctor's office waiting for the test results to come back.  I had been watching the clock for 15 minutes singing songs in my head, going insane until I heard a knock. The doctor entered closing the door behind him, sitting across from me.

"Ms. Robinson," He paused looking over all the paperwork. "I can confirm you are pregnant, and everything here in your labs look perfect" I smiled at him and he chuckled below his breath.

"You are about 6 weeks along, and I really want to start doing weekly check up's with ultrasounds and labs. I honestly don't know how this happened and I want to apologize for anything my team missed but I am going to do anything in my power to keep you and this baby healthy." I nodded my head as tears welled in my eyes. "Shall we do an ultrasound?" I nodded my head.

"Is there anyone in the waiting room you want us to get for this?" He asked and I thought of Addi, why not I thought and I nodded my head telling him the name. He walked out of the room and left me waiting once again.

Harry's P.O.V

"Hello?" I said into my phone moments after getting back from lunch with Lious.

"Harry, It's Addi"

"Hey, is everything ok?" I asked sitting up in my seat.

"Yeah everything is fine I just thought you would want to know I'm here with Molly at the doctors because the doctor wanted to make sure everything was alright and-"

"Addi!" I said loudly cutting her short. "Is Molly okay?" I was starting to get nervous at this point.

"Yeah it's all fine, they're going to do an ultrasound and I thought you would like to be here for that- you could surprise her maybe?" Her voice was quiet at this point and I let everything she just said sink in.

"I'll be there in 5" I said hanging up my phone. I opened my door quickly walking fast through the hall passing Heather before I turned around.

"Clear all my meetings for the next 2 hours, I'll be back in a bit"

"But what about-"

"I don't care who they are, cancel them. I'm meeting Molly" I rushed and turned quickly, running out of the building into the parking garage and pulling out quickly.

The hospital wasn't that far from my office, only a few blocks and I was lucky enough to run a few red lights without anyone suspecting me. I glanced at my watch, It had been 3 minutes and I was hoping the doctor wasn't completely booked and would wait a few minutes.

I pulled into the hospital parking lot throwing my car in park and shutting it off running toward the main entrance.

"Hi- Molly Robinson, she came in to meet with-"

The lady held her hand up stopping me and pointed toward a waiting room where I saw Addi talking to a doctor about to leave with him when she saw me. I strided over quickly to them and the doctor immediately recognized me.

"Follow me" He instructed and I did, leaving Addi behind, waving at me as she left the hospital.

The doctor stopped at a door and knocked before entering and held the door open for me. It wasn't until I was next to her did she realize it was me. She looked up at me grinning, obviously surprised.

"Hi" I whispered, kissing her hairline.

"What are you doing here?" She asked shocked.

"Addi called me" I said sitting down holding her hand.

"Ready?" The doctor's voice interrupted us and I squeezed her hand before she nodded.

The small object moving around on her skin as a black and white image appeared. I had sat through these a couple times with Molly but only once with Lydia because I was so busy building my label. I never really had payed any attention until now-

Thump- I heard and my thoughts were interrupted as I looked up my heart dropping to my stomach.

The sound filled the room as Molly looked at me with tears in her eyes and I held her hand in both of mine not wanting to let go.

"That right there- the white blob is the heartbeat." Molly and I stared in awe at the dot.

"It's about the size of a cherry right now" The doctor mentioned and asked us if we wanted pictures to which we both nodded.

The machine was shut off and the doctor handed me a long white strip of photos as Molly sat up and thanked him before he left. The moment the door was shut, she leaped on top of me attacking my face with her lips. I squeezed my eyes shut as her lips went all around my face.

"Want go home?" I asked in between each kiss and she nodded her head and we both stood. I opened the door for her and she made her way down the hall before taking my hand and walking beside me.

"Thank you." She whispered to me after she had buckled her seat belt.

"You're welcome." I replied, leaning over and kissing her lightly before taking off.

I pulled up beside the house to let her out when she surprised me by reaching across and undoing my seat belt. I eyed her before she got out shutting the engine off before following her up the steps and unlocking the door.

I took one step in before she grabbed me turning me around and jumping up as I gripped her thighs.

Her mouth fought mine before our lips met for the first time in nearly a week, her hands gripped my neck tightly, not wanting to let go. Her hands slipped around my shoulder, pushing my suit off to the floor before I hoisted her higher. I walked throughout the house to the stairs, practically running up them and stopping to kick open the bedroom door before I dropped her to the mattress.

The kiss was momentarily broke as she slid her shirt off and I followed her actions, dipping my head to her neck kissing down.

"How- Far- Along-" I asked between kisses as her breathing became more rapid.

"6 weeks" She answered and I stopped, hovering over her trying to do the math.

"So like the third week of November" I smirked, remembering that night. It was one of Louis's and I's friends wedding and it was a last minute decision to go.  Our hotel was right on the beach and we both had snuck out onto the beach at 2 AM slightly buzzed. Every inch of us was covered in sand and we had to run into the water after to wash off.

"Don't remind me" She laughed beneath me covering her flushed face.

"Hey- that was one of the best nights" I said sincerely and her eyes returned to mine as I kissed her again, this time sliding her pants off along with my own. Before I was able to climb back to her she sighed out of frustration sliding her underwear off and reaching for mine.

"Anxious?" I asked quietly and she nodded. "Alrighty then" I said going down. Her lips met mine again and I gripped her waist holding her down as her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Wait, is this even safe?" I asked pulling away. Part of me felt embarrassed asking but the other part of me didn't want to cause anything.

"Harry, It's okay" Her soft eyes looked my terrified ones. "It's okay" Her voice reassuring me. I nodded nervously, her warm hands came up to my face pulling me into her lips and I positioned myself and slowly entered. Her lips detached from mine as our noses rested on each other as our breathing slowly escalated with her body moving with mine below me.

"Harry" She whispered into my neck and I held her tighter. I felt her hands clench around my back and I groaned out, her hands hot and clammy against my sweaty back.

"I'm sorry" I whispered into her ear and her head nodded into me, "I love you" I groaned out and her head dropped from my neck to look at me.

"I love you too" Her voice small and squeaky. My lips met hers to muffle out each other's moans before I felt her body go stiff then loosen, my name being whispered from her mouth multiple times before I finished after her.

My body collapsed beside her and our eyes met, her hand wiped some loose strands of my hair out of my face before she sweetly kissed my forehead.

"We're going to be okay" Her voice small and shaky.

"We always are" I said in response and she smiled. Moments later she dozed off and I snaked my way out, she moved around before her eyes darted open in confusion and I knelt beside her.

"I've got a couple things to finish up for missing meetings and I'll be back soon, I promise." I whispered and she nodded her head. I reached down connecting our lips and rubbing my thumb over her cheek before standing and pulling my suit back on.

---------------------------------------a/n------------------------------------------

ITS HAPPENING FOR REAL!!!! - Get pumped

I don't know why but for this chapter I couldn't stop listening to Adele... depressing, I know!!!! Anyway, this is the song I pictured to "flow" with the chapter. Anyway... hope you all enjoy!!!!!

-Hannison

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 141 31
❕completed- being rewritten❕ Harry is loving every minute of pregnancy, from the horrid morning sickness to the itchy skin from his growing bump. Lou...
26K 394 22
c σ m p l є t є d When you're a model you get EVERYTHING you want, right? WRONG! I got something NO model at the height of their career wants... Wa...
203K 7.7K 35
Harry is pregnant. Louis has cancer. Louis thinks they're in pretty deep shit. Harry's trying to be optimistic. Sure they're still in school, and Lou...
184K 3.5K 30
It all started on a wild night when Brie Parker snuck out of home to go to the biggest party of the year. Shortly after the party she stumbled out dr...