Manan: lust & love (18+)✔

Від roumania

A manan love story. This is a story that anyone can read without knowing about the show or characters . It is... Більше

One: Introduction
Two : Meeting
THREE:New Friends
Four:Bang!!
Five: Pen & Trouble
Six: Punch! Day
Seven: New revelations
Eight: Shock
Nine: NH3
Ten: Acquainted
Eleven: kiss
Twelve: Secret Meeting
Thirteen: New day
Fourteen: Forest
Fifteen: chemistry
Sixteen: Reunion
Eighteen: Slave
Nineteen: Sleepover
Author's Note
Twenty: Naughty Morning
Twenty one.
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Author's note.
Teaser
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Cover important.
New
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Teaser
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty one
Fourty Two
FAQ'S
New Story

Seventeen : oo! jungle ...

12.2K 598 19
Від roumania

Hi beautiful people!!!

Thank you for your precious vote and comment.

I am humbled by your response.

Here is your new chapter. Enjoy.

How can anyone resist this face?

God! He is so hot.!!!

What say people?

One word you can describe his all to alpha male hotness.

Swoon!!

***

Today is really a great day. I got her back. She is with me. In my arms.
I can't even express my happiness .

My kitten , mine!

I longed to hold her and finally my wish came true.

My kitten , my love. She is finally here.

But here I am sitting on a log in a jungle, holding her like a child of all the places .

I mean how can she sleep after our umm, fresh meeting. Firstly , she misunderstood the situation then cried her heart out and now sleeping.

I mean what a great way to hang your lover in the middle of a jungle but I am happy she is with me.

Who knew this treasure hunt would be so good and delicious , well those kisses were amazing. The best kisses of my life.

"Oo ! Ho! Manik, jungle ! Mei mangal. Hmm." Said a voice too familiar.

Who else! Then cabir. This idiot.

"Ssh! She is sleeping . " I glared.

"Hmm, so I can see. But the point is what are you doing here and with her? " he raised his eyebrows.

"Shut up cabir . None of your business." I spat harshly. I don't like anyone sharing even a glimpse of her in her vulnerable state. Whether he is my friend or not. I don't care all her emotions are mine.

And by poking his nose in this matter he is awakening the monster in me which is deep buried inside because I don't like any disturbances in my alone time with my kitten. Call me cave man but I don't like it.

"Common Manik. Won't you tell your friend about this matter that why are you cuddling with her of all the places in the forest." He snickered

"Later. Now go and keep everyone away from here" I ordered.

I don't want any disturbance now.

" what you serious with that? I mean we were here for instrument hunting but look at you . You are here for body hunting of Oo so delicious nandinilicous. Like a chocolate and you want me to keep the dogs away. " he smirked.

"Exactly . She is mine . What is it to you? "

"Oh! Nothing just a little heads up . Little Harshad is also here with you know Alya, Mukti and Navya. So this will not go well with them." He said raising his hand between me and her.

"The fuck, if I care. I just don't want her to wake up. So now leave." I growled.

But that was a mistake because the love of my life is now waking up from her slumber . Rubbing her eyes like a sweet little baby, so cute. I fucking love this. I desire to see her every expression and share her with me. But because of cabir I can't hold her anymore.

If I am correct she will not even let me touch her anymore. All thanks to cabir that I will not be able to touch the velvet skin of my love.

She sighed . "What is happening?" She asked in her hoarse voice.

"Nothing sleeping beauty. We were waiting for you ." said cabir smiling towards her.

But why is he smiling towards her. Mine. Mine kitten. Last I check my friends hate her for punching me. His eyes are lingering on my love's leg. How dare he? Is he using his charm to attract her.

"Cabir" I shout and he raise his eyes to meet mine angry look which allows kitten to get up and stand on her legs.

Shit! How I wish she would always remain in my arms?

But alas , what can I do? I have to wait for her.

"What time is it? " kitten ask.

Bit soon the area filled with all the people. Everyone is here.

"Whew! Wow guys you are already here? " asked Harshad.

"Yeah! We didn't found anything ." Nandini answers.

"Yeah right." He said with a devilish smirk . I know what he is thinking right now.

He knows too well what we were up to.

Well, what can he do ?

"So guys did you got any instruments ? " asked Raghav.

"Nope" every one said.

"You guys are good for nothing. You will have to perform after two days. And this time if you will create any trouble I will not allow you to participate in musicana." He said and left.

Well! Good riddance. But how should I get her too my self now that we are free from the leaches .

I shot a look at cabir and he gets my point.

I am Waiting for her to arrive.

Then I feel her. I know she is here.

"Manik, you called me?" She asked confused.

Well, I should strike my plan now. "Yes, I called you. You know why to give you your punishment." I smirked knowing full well how it will help me later.

"What punishment? " she frowned.

"Well, for lying to me about your identity. Punching your tiger and the most biggest sin is leaving me hanging after our little make out session .And yes don't forget you left me too when you promised you won't leave me. So that's a pretty long list." I pouted innocently

"But manik. I already apologized." She said unsure.

"Well not accepted. You have to take the punishment." I sulked like a petulant child. I know she will fall in my little plan.

"Fine. I Will" she said tired.

Well, wait for the ride baby. I so will love to rattle you around.

******

Please vote comment and share if you like it.

Thanks for this lovely response. It made my day.

Do tell me if you want to have some steamy scenes in the coming chapters.
I will try to add up your ideas.

Please vote and comment if you like it.

Thanks.

Love roumania

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
19.6K 1.3K 22
what will happened if two cancer patients meet each other and fall in love
315K 18.8K 96
Karl is FtM trans, closeted at home but finally free to be himself once he starts college. He planned to stay hidden and just stay unnoticed so not t...