Kellin Quinn Imagines

By siopaoniisagani_

Some random imagines I thought I would write. Trigger Warning: This series contains self harm, suicide, bloo... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Madness [Part One]
i grew up. [announcement]

4

907 10 3
By siopaoniisagani_

{A/N
This story was based from Cancer by My Chemical Romance and I just had this tiny spark in my head that I would make this. And again, this was written when when we had no internet. ;~; }

6 days

Kellin walked on a silent hallway of the hospital you're in. He carried a bouquet of your favorite kind of flowers. He opened your front room door. You were there, lying on the bed, as pale as the white color of the room. Your strands of hair were replaced by a wig closest to your hair which made you comfortable, at least. You weren't bothered anymore that the fact you only had a short time to live.

You sat when you saw your love of your life, Kellin. He slowly walks to you, giving you your flowers. You smiled at him and he smiled at you back, only in a faintly manner. You quickly tried to think of a hilarious pun, but you can't. Kellin noticed the 'I-can't-think-of-a-pun-right-now-I'm-sorry' look. He hugged you to make you feel better, which you did.

After a few minutes of hugging, you came up with the question you've always wanted to ask. "When I'm gone forever, are you going to replace me?" You said, looking down at the floor tiles. His eyes were about to burst into tears, but you can tell that he was holding it. He shook his head, "I will never replace you, Y/N! I'll never replace the best person I've ever met, the best comedian, and the best face I have seen. I love you so much that I would die for you. If I could, I want to paint down the memories of you and me, those happiest times, so I don't forget. Once you're alright, we'll dance when it's cold outside and live with no regrets," the fact that he still had the hope in you makes you question your fate of leaving a man you love the most. His fingers ran through your wig, kissing you like everything will be fine. He couldn't hold it anymore, so the tears ran down his cheeks.

5 days

Kellin went to your house together with the one who you took as your mother after your parents died in a hostage long ago, Aunt Marie. He also had with him your sisters and brothers. They all prepared boxes to place there all your things that won't be useful anymore. He went to the bedroom and took all the clothes and placed it in the box, organised. Aunt Marie took all the toys you loved and placed it in the box. Her conscience kept on bugging her, so she left three bears on the bed. Rachelle, your oldest sister, took the pastel decorations in your room and took all of the scented candles you loved.

When they were all done, they all sat on the couch were you would always watch your favourite shows and cuddle with Kellin. He prepared drinks and some snacks. Rachelle cleared her throat and asked what he'll be doing when you're gone. "I'll try to keep being happy even though I'll be alone, because that's what she always wants. I'm never going to look for another woman to marry. I'll take care of myself and I'll do my promise." He said in a hoarse voice. "You'll be missing Y/N and she'll be missing you so much and that's literally the saddest thing-" Aunt Marie says, not even thinking of continuing what she's saying, hence bursting into tears.

4 days

Your health was getting worse, yet you still keep staying happy for him. It's four days before your birthday and you were excited that you'll be surving cancer after your birthday, you hope. You took out your phone, looking for memes so you'll be inspired to stay happy, but the memes you saw were just the cliche memes you see everyday.

In the middle of your boredom, Kellin came in, and he seemed really upset. "What's wrong?" You asked, hands shaking. "Nothing at all, doll! I'm just really happy to see you!" He said, smiling weakly. "Please tell me. It sucks not knowing what's wrong," you whined. "I want you to smile for me. Smile like you'll never gonna be smiling again," he smiles, slowly taking out the polaroid you always used. You smile, but you're still upset for not knowing what was wrong.

3 days

New bruises were found on your arms. You started to worry. It hurts when you move your legs.

You heard sobbing and voices outisde your room. The doctor was talking to Kellin. You listened carefully to what they were talking about. "Y/N's Cancer is getting worse, the possibility of her surviving is down to 19%. She might be dying anytime soon." The doctor said. Kellin begged, "Please do everything to heal her! I'm not ready to lose her yet! If there's any other way to this, please tell me-" but then the doctor cuts him off, "I'm sorry but we can't do anything. The researchers are still working on this". You felt your heart shatter into pieces. Kellin cried as he entered the room. He was holding the teddy bear you loved. He then gave it to you, hugging you so tight. You pretended that you never heard a thing from them. You then decided to make this life you had worth it.

2 days

It could be too late, but you never gave up. When he entered your room, he was surprised by the fact you were wearing a Mexican hat and you were holding a ukelele. He laughed. You then started to play We Don't Believe What's On TV by Twenty One Pilots.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

We don't believe what's on TV,
Because it's what we want to see,
And what we want, we know we can't believe,
We have all learned to kill our dreams.

I need to know that when I fail you'll still be here,
'Cause if you stick around I'll sing you pretty sounds,
And we'll make money selling your hair.

I don't care what's in your hair,
I just wanna know what's on your mind,
I used to say, "I wanna die before I'm old,"
But because of you I might think twice.

Yeah, yeah, yeah! [2x]

Alright. Second verse.

What if my dream does not happen?
Would I just change what I've told my friends?
Don't wanna know who I would be,
When I wake up from a dreamer's sleep.

I need to know that when I fail you'll still be here,
'Cause if you stick around I'll sing you pretty sounds,
And we'll make money selling your hair.

But I don't care what's in your hair,
I just wanna know what's on your mind,
I used to say, "I wanna die before I'm old,"
But because of you I might think twice.

I don't care what's in your hair,
I just wanna know what's on your mind,
I used to say, "I wanna die before I'm old,"
But because of you I might think twice.

Yeah, yeah, yeah! [repeat]

He slow clapped, with a standing ovation. You bowed, then laughing. You then made a ton of jokes and called yourself "Vic Fuentities". You were too happy that you forgot that you're close to dying. You also made fun of your wig and laughed at the fact that you're bald. You pretended to be Voldemort for a minute.

1 day

Tomorrow is your birthday and you were so excited. You started preparing so much while blasting MCR, P!ATD, and FOB songs. Your friend, Vic Fuentes called which made you so happy. You told him everything.

1 night

You were asleep. Kellin checked if you're sleeping so well. He then asked Brendon Urie, Gerard Way, Patrick Stump, and Vic Fuentes to sneak in and decorate the room full of your favorite colors. He prayed that you'll be staying alive until tomorrow at least.

Today

You woke up, seeing blurry colors. This doesn't look like your room. Were you dead? You then took a clearer view. "SURPRISE!" You heard seeing all the people you love standing in front of you. Kellin was holding a ukelele. He then started to play it singing Can't Help Falling In Love With You.

The song ended and tears streamed down your cheeks. You were weak at this point of time. He then hugged you and kissed you passionately. Everyone squealed in chorus. "Do you miss going outside?" He asked. You nodded. He then taked out your wheel chair and places you on it. He walks you around and you were amazed by the changes of this place. He then takes you to the rooftop. You were amazed by the sight of the morning view. You cried. "This is one of the reasons I love you so much," you whispered. You stayed there and had fun for the rest of the day.

Then the night came. The stars shined so bright. You pointed to the brightest star. "If you ever feel alone when I'm gone, look at this star. This star will tell you that I'm here watching you." You said, closing your eyes. "My sickness is getting worse and the hardest part of this will be leaving you," you said, already crying. You then pull him for a passionate kiss until you felt your lungs become uneasy. You couldn't breathe, but you just ignored it. You felt his lips until your heartbeat stopped. He then noticed this when your lips felt cold. He rushed you to the emergency room. Nothing happened.

You died.

He then cried. He questioned everything. When he was a bit better, he was asked to sit beside Aunt Marie who was also crying. "She lived a happy life," she said pulling him into a hug.

Three days later in your funeral, you were very pale inside your coffin. The walls of the room were filled with the happiest object that they could find, like you wanted. Your coffin was also colored with the different shades of your favorite colors. Nobody was crying in your funeral, like how you wanted to be, they were just happy you're finally peaceful. He did it.

{A/N
This was the longest chapter I have written sjsbajbsaaksjjsbjsnskssjsjs. I swear I'm not crying rn. Alsooooooo I feel quite sad about this chapter, but like, I like writing sad stories with sad endings wowza. Anyways, I'm having a little fuckery today so yass пока!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161 2 9
Based off a dream I had. Warning: sex scenes. Self harm (again, not much but a bit of talk about it). And talk about depression. May be disturbing to...
1.2K 22 60
WARNING: Some pieces may contain triggers for those who struggle with any form of depression or self harm. Please read with caution. I will often rea...
169K 6.2K 105
Just a bunch of oneshots about Phan. :D It'll be updated slowly and when I have inspiration. Warning: These OneShots includes metions of self harm...