3

You were running to the studio, almost late

You were running to the studio, almost late. You quickly opened the door as you prepared yourself for you are about to interview a band that your boss did not tell you. You fixed your hair and wore black jeans and a Dan and Phil shirt that you got in the Dan and Phil shop, because Dan told you so.

"Ten minutes left to prepare!" The director said, all of the staff panicking, and you actually succeeded in preparing properly in a short period of time. You saw Dan and Phil also preparing, so you greeted them.

"Five minutes, and we're driving!" The director said. You, with the camera man quickly ran to the van as it was about to drive.

You all went to the concert of a band called "Sleeping With Sirens". You heard the crowd screaming and going wild as the whole band came on stage. You, together with Dan and Phil and the staff walked backstage and waited for them.

After a few minutes, they played the song that you loved. A song that made you cry a billion times. That song was 'A Trophy Father's Trophy Son'.

You were so in love with that song because your father left you when you were younger and he never even returned. He don't seem to care about you anymore.

I've been missing you so bad,
And you don't seem to care

You started crying. Phil rubbed your back. "That's okay, Y/N, don't cry-" Phil was trying to calm you down, but then Dan interrupted with "CRAFT!". Phil looked at him with disgust, "Dan, you're not helping and that is immature of you to say that". Dan looked down, ashamed of himself.

Is this what you call a family?

You had flashbacks from when your mother and father last fought.

The song ended and you felt a bit better when Roger Rabbit played. "Hey Y/N I'm sorry for being immature a while ago," Dan said. "Aww that's okay, I understand," you smiled at him.

The concert ended, and the five men were sweaty as hell. They all changed their shirts and sat on the couch. One of the staff asked them if you guys can interview them. They agreed.

You, Dan and Phil all prepared the box of questions as the camera man had a countdown before recording. "3-2-1 Go!" He commanded as you guys did the intro.

Here's the dialogue:

Y/N, Dan, Phil: Hello there, watchers!

Dan: Today, we're here to interview one of the bands that loads of people love.

Phil: Sleeping With Sirens!

Y/N: We have here all the members of Sleeping With Sirens, *looks at the members* why don't you guys introduce yourselves?

Kellin: Hi, uh, I'm Kellin Quinn.

Justin: I'm Justin Hills.

Gabe: I is Gabe Barham.

Jack: I'm Jack Fowler!

Nick: I am Nick Martin.

SWS: And together, we are Sleeping With Sirens.

Y/N: Wow, nice intro. That made me think of Sailor Moon for some reason.

Dan: Same, lolzor.

Phil: Okay, so we have a ton of questions to ask,

Dan: Some are inappropriate, some are not.

Y/N: What do you mean inappropriate and appropriate?

Dan: You'll find out.

Y/N: So for the first question, *picks a random question in the box* oooh! This is for Kellin, do you ship Kellic?

Kellin: Uhhh. Let me think about it.

Gabe: He's probably thinking of Vic right now.

Everyone: *laughs*

Kellin: Probably.

Dan: Oh my God!

Phil: Next question, how did you guys come up with the band name 'Sleeping With Sirens'?

Justin: So, this was asked in a previous interview already, and the reason behind this name is because we want some name that is like a tongue twister.

Phil: Nice!

Dan, Phil, and Y/N: *fast* Sleeping With Sirens

Dan and Phil: Sleeping Sirens

Y/N: Sirens With Sleeping

Kellin and Nick: *laughter*

~After a ton of blabbing and questions and self advertisment, the show was done~

You, Dan and Phil stood up and shook hands with the whole band, greeting goodbye. Before you could even completely leave, Kellin grabbed your hand. "Hey, I heard you actually like our band!" He said, smirking. You were internally cussing for the fact that actual Kellin Quinn know that you LOVE their band. You nodded nervously. "That's great, because I kinda like you," his eyes stared directly at your (eye color) eyes, blushing. "Sooooo, can I have your number?" He asked nervously. "OF COURSE!" You yelled, taking out your pen and a sticky note from your bag, writing your number. "Here ya go~" you said suddenly blushing red. He jumped in happiness and exitement. "See ya next time!" You said as you waved goodbye, heading to the van.

When you were in the van, Dan and Phil were staring at you, giggling. "Guess who got lucky today?" Phil yelled breaking the awkwardness in the van. You knew what he was talking about. "Kellin's gonna be dating Y/N!" Dan yelled as everyone cheered. You thanked everyone silently.

Hours later, you walked home, excited to get a message from Kellin and see your dog. You opened your front door, hearing barks of excitement. You hugged Mister Barky (your BORK BORK). You giggled as you closed the door. Before you could even walk to your room and change, you felt a vibration from your phone. It was a message from an unknown phone number. It said, "Hello Y/N! This is Kellin!". Of course, you didn't believe at first, so you asked for proof. He took at least three selfies and you searched everywhere for those pictures on the internet. It turns out he was actual Kellin. Since that day, you guys chatted everyday and you guys never stopped being cheezy to each other. Months later, you guys were official and you guys announced it online. Fortunately, they were very amazed at the unexpected happenings and they were supporting you guys and shipping you which made you feel happy. At that time you knew everything will be okay.

{A/N:
Hallo frens! I wanna know who are in the phandom because yay! I hope you guys liked this chapter and feel free to correct me if I have mistakes. This took me so long to write because I've been so busy. Anyways, I wish you all an advanced Merry Christmas lolzor and пока!}