i grew up. [announcement]

whatspoppin

hey soo...

im here to announce that i will no longer be continuing kellin quinn imagines.

dont worry though, im going to keep this published because this whole series makes me reminiscent of my childhood.

although, this shit is megacringe omegalul.

im not into romance anymore bc romance is boring geddit haha comedy gold back in the 70's they call me andy samberg

For real though,

Thank you for everyone who supported me write this entire series.

Thank you for everyone who read and voted.

That doesn't sound that big of a deal but, it helped me grow a lot.

I made a huge of improvement in writing.

My vocabulary is way better now. I am now more confident with what I write.

All of that would've never happened if it weren't for you and for this series.

And I'm very grateful for that.

So, thank you.

The moment I publish this, I corrected and removed past statements that I was indifferent of at that time. I now placed trigger warnings, and I would like to apologize for my use of the term "depressing stuff".

Depression isn't something to take lightly of. Mental health isn't something to take lightly of. It's real and it's very dangerous especially today as issues gradually increase.

Please take care. You are brave and strong for making it this far. If you need help, please don't hesitate to reach out. You are not alone. You are loved.

im now gonna say bye lawl :))

Goodbye and thank you for this hell of a ride.

I used to say toodles, didn't I? Fucking mickey mouse wannabe.

i guess.

Toodles~! and Пока!