10

"The world seems to be full of bad things," Gabriel whispers

"The world seems to be full of bad things," Gabriel whispers. You nod.

Basically, you died years ago. You died in a car accident before. Your heart was pure that's why you went to The Above. At first you were a clean soul, but The Big One ordered you to become an angel, an angel of music. You were a guardian angel to band members and to some singers.

You were supposed to be assigned as a guardian angel to Frank Iero, but then one of an angel from The Below already took over him, apparently. The Below seemed to be winning this time, so you angels are gonna fight against the darkness. Being the angel of music, you will be eradicating evil through music, of course.

"Angel Y/N," The Big One said, "You will be the guardian angel of Kellin Quinn, the lead singer of Sleeping With Sirens. You need to inspire him writing songs, and may the your rhythm end this madness". "I will and I promise," you said before looking down the cloudy skies of the above. "Goodluck," he said as you flew down.
You went through the waterfall of bubbles of multiververses. You went past through bubbles, some starting to form a "Big Bang", and some are making universes where instead of planets revolving around the stars, they do the other way. You finally found the bubble of the multiverse. There you flew straight to different universes, and there, you reached the Milky Way Galaxy. You flew straight to the Solar System and straight to earth. You reached it the right time.

There, you found a handsome man, you know as Kellin Quinn. You went invisible and followed him. With your power, you placed a bubble only you and the angels can see, a bubble that will avoid demons to hurt him and to make him one of them.

He walked to his flat, feeling the safety that he didn't knew was placed on him. His sister sat on the dining table waiting for him. It was pretty late, but it's Friday anyway.

It was 1am and it was time for Kellin to sleep. He did slept. You took off your invisibility cloak. You gazed at the beautiful sky. The stars really are amazing. You traced out constellations. Your wings spead involuntarily because of how you felt.

A few minutes later, you heard a glass break. Oh no. You turned around to see Kellin Quinn shivering. You walked slightly backward. He turned on his lights. "Three questions: Who are you, what are you, why are you in my room?", he flashed his flashlight to you. "I will only answer your questions once you calmed down already," you said. He took a deep breath and stopped panicking. "I am Y/N, your guardian angel, and I am here protecting you against evil," you said. "I don't believe in such thing, beautiful lady. Get out or I'll call the police," he threatened you. "Hey, it's hard to believe, but I have evidences to show you," you said, hands shaking. He had the urge to know, so he made you do what you must. You glowed, spread your wings, and made your halo pop out. He was amazed by those things. "Angels, I thought they were just myths," he whispered. You silently laughed and stopped glowing.

Kellin made you sit beside him. "Do everyone have guardian angels?", he asked. "Yes, but different motives. They could be either good, bad, for fame, for getting what they want. Today, all good angels seems only have one motive", you sighed. He became curious, "What?". "To eradicate evil and end this madness," you said.

You then felt his sleepiness, "You know, let's just talk tomorrow. You need to get some sleep". You smiled as he laid down his bed and closed his eyes.

A few hours later, you saw your angel friend, Emma. "Oh my heavens! Y/N is that you?!", she yelled. You nodded. You both hugged. She had more experiemce being an angel so you basically asked a lot of things.

"You can eat whenever you want, you will gain no fat at all. You can transform into a human whenever you want, though, you will be very pale, but you will be flawless. You can change your outfit, but you only have three options for an outfit: One, the outfit you wore before you died. Two, the true angel's outfit, or a white hospital-gown-looking dress paired with black stockings and white shoes. Three, a plain white non-fitted shirt, black skinny jeans, and black converse shoes. Your eye color changes depending on your mood, but nowadays, all angels have the same eye color: purple. Any small wishes will be granted with the use of your power. Any angel can fall in love with either a human or a demon, but you need to swear not to be a part of their side."

You were greeted by Kellin as he woke up. At that moment, you already changed into the third outfit. Your wings are still showing as well as your halo. You greeted back. "So angels can change outfits too?", he asked. You nodded. He blushed, then looking down.

His sister then called him to eat their breakfast. "H-Hey Y/N, s-stay here," he stuttered, still looking down.

After he ate, he instantly came up his room to see you. "Hey I'm gonna tell you something," you said. He nodded. "I will be using you to save the world from madness," you said. "R-really?", he said in a bit excited voice. "But I need you to answer one question," you raised an eyebrow, "Band or solo?". He answered, "I don't wanna die alone, so Band". You smirked and your wings appeared in a blink, "Get ready, because we're gonna find your bandmates". "Wait, how fast do you travel?", he asked. "I can't answer that but here's a protection," you said, then adding a bit of magic in his invisible bubble.

You both climbed up the rooftop, "You gotta hold my hand for you not to fall," you said. He nodded, holding you hand. You blushed a bit, but shook it off. You then ran towards the edge and fly.

He was amazed by the sight. You guys literally circulated the earth whole-ly but it just turned out that the people you guys were looking were only near their house. "At least we had fun," he laughed. Then you guys had to go inside a place so dark, it could scare anyone who enters. Your fear stops when you guys hear drum beats, guitar bass and electric guitars playing in an amazing way. Then a guy sings horribly. "Wow Nick, nice voice," a guy said sarcastically. It was still dark so you guys couldn't see. You and Kellin tried to walk, but it so happens that he broke a glass. Oh no. The guy with a hat flipped the light switch. He screamed when he saw the both of you, and yes, you still had those wings.