4

{A/N This story was based from Cancer by My Chemical Romance and I just had this tiny spark in my head that I would make this

{A/N
This story was based from Cancer by My Chemical Romance and I just had this tiny spark in my head that I would make this. And again, this was written when when we had no internet. ;~; }

6 days

Kellin walked on a silent hallway of the hospital you're in. He carried a bouquet of your favorite kind of flowers. He opened your front room door. You were there, lying on the bed, as pale as the white color of the room. Your strands of hair were replaced by a wig closest to your hair which made you comfortable, at least. You weren't bothered anymore that the fact you only had a short time to live.

You sat when you saw your love of your life, Kellin. He slowly walks to you, giving you your flowers. You smiled at him and he smiled at you back, only in a faintly manner. You quickly tried to think of a hilarious pun, but you can't. Kellin noticed the 'I-can't-think-of-a-pun-right-now-I'm-sorry' look. He hugged you to make you feel better, which you did.

After a few minutes of hugging, you came up with the question you've always wanted to ask. "When I'm gone forever, are you going to replace me?" You said, looking down at the floor tiles. His eyes were about to burst into tears, but you can tell that he was holding it. He shook his head, "I will never replace you, Y/N! I'll never replace the best person I've ever met, the best comedian, and the best face I have seen. I love you so much that I would die for you. If I could, I want to paint down the memories of you and me, those happiest times, so I don't forget. Once you're alright, we'll dance when it's cold outside and live with no regrets," the fact that he still had the hope in you makes you question your fate of leaving a man you love the most. His fingers ran through your wig, kissing you like everything will be fine. He couldn't hold it anymore, so the tears ran down his cheeks.

5 days

Kellin went to your house together with the one who you took as your mother after your parents died in a hostage long ago, Aunt Marie. He also had with him your sisters and brothers. They all prepared boxes to place there all your things that won't be useful anymore. He went to the bedroom and took all the clothes and placed it in the box, organised. Aunt Marie took all the toys you loved and placed it in the box. Her conscience kept on bugging her, so she left three bears on the bed. Rachelle, your oldest sister, took the pastel decorations in your room and took all of the scented candles you loved.

When they were all done, they all sat on the couch were you would always watch your favourite shows and cuddle with Kellin. He prepared drinks and some snacks. Rachelle cleared her throat and asked what he'll be doing when you're gone. "I'll try to keep being happy even though I'll be alone, because that's what she always wants. I'm never going to look for another woman to marry. I'll take care of myself and I'll do my promise." He said in a hoarse voice. "You'll be missing Y/N and she'll be missing you so much and that's literally the saddest thing-" Aunt Marie says, not even thinking of continuing what she's saying, hence bursting into tears.