The Boxer's Kitten (h.s.)

By goldensunflowers98

Harry Styles was known to be ruthless, merciless, and tough in the ring. He basically lived at the gym, alway... More

Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Fanfiction Awards 2017
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Harry Styles Imagines
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
New Book Alert: Aurelie (Luke Hemmings AU)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 4

129K 2.8K 1.9K
By goldensunflowers98

Knocking on the cherry red door, Harry waits for a moment until it slowly creaks open to show a yawning, sleepy Eveleigh, who was dressed only in a warm, pale pink jumper, cotton underwear, and some fuzzy socks. "Hello," she mumbles with a small smile as he stares her down intensely.

"Kitten, wha' if I was a stranger? Just open the door half naked. Where are your pants, little one? In you go. It's freezing out here," he turns her around and pats her bum to signal for her to walk inside.

"I looked out the thingy!" She tries to help her case, meaning the peephole that was around eye level on the door. "Excuses, excuses," he says with a shake of his head, but he was trying to hide his growing smirk. She huffs, crosses her arms, and turns away from him as he chuckles.

"Oh, you're gonna be my grouchy, sleepy baby today, aren't ya'?" He smiles as he wraps his arms around her from behind, nuzzling his nose into her soft, warm neck after placing his gym bag next to the door. "N-no," she tries to protest but is cut off but a deep yawn. She lets out a half mewl, half moan and the sound goes straight to Harry's dick.

"Fuck," he mumbles pulling away, making her turn around confused. "What's wrong?" She asks concerned, her cheeks flushing from the foul language. His mouth drops open for a quick moment, trying to come up with an excuse. "I-I... I just realized the time, sweetness. It's time for practice," he says, looking down at his phone, checking the time.

"I'm not ready," she scrambles out of the room quickly and Harry watches with a small smile as she rushes down the back hallway and into a room to the left. He stands there for a moment before his curiosity gets the better of him.

Following where she went, he gently knocks on her half open door as he steps into her bedroom that looked just like he imagined it would; soft, fluffy, and girly.

"I'm almost ready! You can sit on the bed!" She scampers across the room into the conjoining bathroom, not before giving him a sweet smile.

Doing as she asks, he sits at the edge of her bed and when he looks down, he smiles. A small, grey kitten lay fast asleep right under her pillow.

Reaching down, his fingers skim over its soft fur and play with its tiny ears. It elicits tiny purrs of contentment as it rolls over to cuddle into his hand. If anything can make Harry soft, it's cats, preferably kittens. Well, and now, apparently, Eveleigh.

"That's Cashmere. He's my baby," Harry jumps at the sudden voice and looks up to see Eveleigh standing there with a smile that he was beginning to fall head over heels with.

"He's a cutie," he says simply as he stands and grabs her small hand in his large one. "Lets go, petal.... You look beautiful," he adds as he pulls her out the door after grabbing his bag. She was dressed in a snuggly, now grey, jumper, some thick black leggings, sneakers, and her hair was up with a pony tail; a cozy outfit set for the gym

"It's just a jumper and leggings. I don't even have makeup on," she mumbles with flaming cheeks, a common occurrence around Harry. "And? You still look beautiful. You could look beautiful in a potato sack. I might judge ya' a little bit but you'd still look gorgeous," he jokes as she smacks his arm lightly with a small giggle.

"Plus, you look perfect even without makeup. Once again, my theory tha' you're a living, breathing goddess still stands." He says sweetly as they walk down the sidewalk to the gym.

"If you don't stop, my cheeks are gonna fall off!" She squeals as he lets out a loud laugh, squeezing her small hand with his. "Sorry, kitten. Can't help it," he says as they near the entrance to the gym.

"Stay close t' me. Alright?" His attitude does a complete 180 as he holds the door open for her. She furrows her brows and nods as they enter the dimly lit room and walk over to a large man that seemed to be guarding the door. Eveleigh can't help but hide behind Harry, gripping into the back of his shirt tightly as the man stares her down intensely.

"Styles. 782946. She's with me so ya' can stop fuckin' lookin' at 'er like tha' before I knock your teeth down your throat like I did last year," Harry says to the man as he holds up an identification card, the precaution and routine every body does when they enter the building even if they had been there for years, and his accent becoming thicker as he threatens the large man. Eveleigh closes her eyes tightly and lets out a small whimper at the harsh words, not liking the sound of them.

She had enough experience with threats and yelling from her younger years to last her the rest of her life. No matter how much time passes, she still has a hard time getting over it.

"Calm down, Styles. I wasn't looking at your girl. Now get in there. You're late," the man says as he holds the door open for them. Eveleigh makes sure to evade getting anywhere near the man, pressing her body as close to Harry as she could get without tripping him.

"C'mere, silly girl," Harry says, noticing her fright and pulling her around so she was tucked into his side as they walk down the spiral stair case. "He was scary," she mumbles, looking up at him with big, wide, innocent eyes. He lets out a small chuckle at her words.

"Two hits in thirty seconds and I sent him t' the hospital last year, sweetness. No need t' be afraid," he assures her as he ignores her shiver at his words. She really hated violence.

At the end of the stairs, they enter a shockingly bright room compared to upstairs that was filled with pain filled grunts and the barking of anger and curses as men beat each other in individual rings located sparsely around the room.

"There's Gigi, Danielle, and Cheryl. Go sit next to them while I get ready," Harry points at across the room, past all the scary, fighting men, to the girls. When Eveleigh doesn't move and only grips onto him harder, he looks down at her with furrowed brows. "Wha's wrong, petal?" He asks worried, crouching down a little to look her in the eyes and setting his gym back on the floor.

"S-Scary," she whispers, biting down on her lip and wincing as she sees one man get punched so hard, blood splatters on the wall behind him. Looking around at the violent scenes, Harry nods before looking at her sympathetically. "Ah, yes. This isn't the place for my timid kitten, is it?" He asks softly as she shakes her head and squeezes his hand tightly.

"Ya' wanna do something for me? Somethin' special. Would make me so proud of ya'. Wanna make me proud?" Harry asks gently, getting her attention. She locks eyes with him and nods furiously, wanting nothing more than to please him.

"I need ya' to be a strong, brave lion for me today. These big, scary men will crush a tiny kitten, but they are scared of lions. Not me though. I'm not scared of anything, of course," he pokes her tummy softly as she lets out a small smile at his words.

"But y-you're the l-lion. Not m-me," she shakes her head, staring up at him with wide eyes. Neither of them notice the harsh staring coming from all around the room at the strange sight of Harry Styles being nice to someone.

Was that a smile that they just saw from him? Has hell froze over? Who was this girl and what kind of magic did she possess?

"A lion needs a lioness, yes?" He asks, brushing a small flyaway hair behind her ear. She nods uncertainly at his words. "Right. If you can be my lioness right now, you can be my small kitten again t'night and I'll give ya' all the snuggles in the world later. Sound fair?" He asks, his smile growing as he sees her thinking it over adorably.

"O-okay," she nods determined, an adorable, grouchy, glare overcoming her face as she tries to make herself scary looking, making him grin at her antics.

"Want me to walk you over there before I leave to get changed, darling?" He asks, earning a small nod as her brave act breaks a bit. "Alright. Off we go," he grabs her hand and intertwines their fingers as he begins to walk her over to the girls. As he finally notices all the stares, he sends intense glares back making them all look away instantly.

Looking up at Harry and seeing his angry expressions, Eveleigh tries to contort her face to make a glare that was as menacing as his. A few men let out tiny chuckles at the adorable girl and shake their heads.

"Alright, Princess," Harry says looking down at her, making her glare instantly turn to a smile, but he still catches the glare.

"Wha' was tha'?" Harry laughs at the cute sight of her trying to hard to please him. "The lion," she says simply, making him laugh harder. "Wha' a cute lion tha' was," he says, leaning down and kissing her temple.

"Was not! It was menacing! A-And scary! I'm a scary lion!" She almost stomps her foot as she becomes slightly flustered. She just wants to make him proud like he asked. "Yes, sweetness. The scariest, most menacing lion in all the land. I'm truly shaking. Now sit 'ere," he points to the chair next to Gigi, who along with the other girls, send her a wave.

"I'll be right back," he says as he sits her down I her chair. "I brought ya' a snack since I know ya' forgot breakfast," he unzips his gym bag to grab her small apple juice box, a pack of peanut butter crackers, and a banana. She takes them from him with a bright smile and a melting, thankful heart. He really did care.

"It's not much but we will go out to eat after practice, alright?" She nods at his words, leaning up and placing a kiss to the corner of his lips, making his heart stutter for a quick moment. "Thank you," she smiles, allowing him to poke the plastic straw into the juice box when he sees her struggling. "Anything for you, kitte- I mean, lion," he says with a wink when he sees her glare.

"I'll be right back. Sit tight," he gives her forehead one last kiss and her soft thigh one last squeeze before he walks to the dressing room. Obliviously sucking on her juice box, Eveleigh looks over and lets out a squeak when she sees the girls' wide smirks directed towards her.

"What?" She asks, opening her crackers and munching down on them to settle her growling stomach. "Girl, you've got that boy more whipped than any boy I have ever seen before and it's been like four days. You better hold onto him because no one is gonna love you like he will. Absolutely no one." Gigi says, making Eveleigh gulp and nod.

No one is ever gonna love her like he can.

_____________

Another chapter in one day because it's been so long! I hope you enjoyed it!

Questions!

1. Favorite thing about this chapter?

2. What do you want to see next chapter?

3. What do you want me to talk more about in their pasts?

4. Favorite thing Harry did this chapter?

5. Favorite thing Eveleigh did this chapter?

6. What should I add more of?

7. Anything else you want to say can go here!

All the love. x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702K 7.5K 108
a book of different harry styles imagines! i really hope you enjoy them, i'm always open for requests! x. ALSO - I WROTE THESE WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND D...
28.9K 836 21
"well your mom and i have been talking alot and since you cant make a good decision on a spouse your mom and i have found someone for you" desmond sa...
Arcane By Sage

Fanfiction

1M 20.7K 108
Forced to move, Ember Evergreen has to say goodbye to her best friend. She never thought she would see him again and it broke her heart. 10 years la...
19.7K 284 54
I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries and a happy family......but I had a little...