The Gilbert Twin (TVD) Book 3

By ClaireTmt

Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is back, but not as a werewolf nor a human, as a Hybrid. After the events of Sacraf... More

The Birthday
The Hybrid
The End Of The Affair
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ghost World
Ordinary People
The New Deal/ Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaison's
All My Children
1912
Break On Through
The Murder Of One
Heart Of Darkness
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset
New Book's (Based on the series of The Originals)
+ Playlist For All Chapter's/ Episodes

Homecoming

5K 128 13
By ClaireTmt

(Salvatore Boarding House)

Bella's POV.

Me, Stefan, Elena, Damon, Rebekah and Mikael are sitting in the living room of the Boarding House as me and Stefan are talking to Klaus, and we're trying to lure him back to Mystic Falls using Mikael's 'dead' body as bait.

"Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people it is literally a breading ground for werewolves" Klaus tells us as I'm on the phone to him and Stefan is using vamp hearing instead of me putting it on speaker.

"Your father is dead" I tell him with a sigh.

"What did you say to me?" Klaus asks me in a surprised tone.

"Oh, our mistake. Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want us to do with the body?" Stefan asks him.

"Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened" Klaus says to us, and I look up at Stefan.

[One hour earlier, Salvatore Boarding House.]

Me, stefan, Damon, Elena and Mikael are sitting in the the library of the boarding house as we try to come up with a convincing story to tells Klaus abut how we 'daggered' Mikael.

"Aye, let's say that Mikael followed Elena in here. He tried to grab her, so he could use her as bait" Stefan suggests.

"And you what? Vervained him?" Elena asks him, and I nod my head agreeing with her even though any other time I would say she's crazy.

"Yeah, we vervained him! This guy is an Original. To make it realistic" I say to them.

"Okay, fine. We vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger" Stefan continues.

"Which he planned to use on Rebekah, but instead..." Elena trails off.

"We drove it through his heart" I finish for her, is this sister bonding? Because I kind of like it even through I shouldn't, but I think it's only because we're going to kill someone, Klaus.

"And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?" Elena asks us worried.

"Good point! You my brother have been compelled to do what Klaus says, along with Bella. So the idea is to lure him back here and kill him...last thing we need is you two getting tripped up and tongue-tied" Damon tells us, and I roll my eyes at him as I know me and Stefan won't 'trip up', maybe.

"Well, don't look at us. We're just in charge of getting him back here" Stefan says, as he sticks up for us.

"Klaus is smart. If we tell him that Mikael is dead, he'll want proof" Elena points out.

"Then I shall be dead" Mikael speaks up, and we all look at him confused.

"What if he wants to see you in person?" I ask him.

"Well that means our plan is working. Klaus will absolutely want to see my body. You lure him here, and I will kill him" Mikael tells us simply.

"With what? Those daggers won't work on him" Stefan tells him, does he have a secret weapon?

"Well, I'm in possession of a stake fashioned from the wood of the ancient white oak tree. The one that left these ashes when it burned" Mikael explains to us.

"Where is it?" I ask him, and Mikael starts dipping a dagger in the ashes of the white oak tree.

"Not here. The knowing of its location is my insurance policy" Mikael tells us, and I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"Against what?" I ask him confused.

"You leaving this in my heart. You see, a vampire can't dagger an original without dying. So...it falls to you" Mikael says, and hands the Dagger over to Elena.

"Y...You want me to actually dagger you?" Elena asks as she stutters.

"Klaus will leave nothing to chance- especially when it comes to trust" Mikael tells her.

[End of Flashback]

"I wanna see him. I want to see his rotting body for myself" Klaus tells us, and I feel Stefan's gaze on me even though I'm not looking at him.

"Well, he is here. Come by whenever" Stefan says to him.

"If you are lying to me Bella and Stefan, your compulsion will expose you. So, answer with your life: Is what you are saying the truth?" He asks us, and I take a mental sigh before answering.

"It's true. We saw it with our own eyes" I tell him truthfully, as I flashback in my head to when Elena drove a dagger through Mikael's heart.

"I wanna talk to Rebekah" He tells us, and I look at Rebekah before walking over to her.

"That's not a problem. She is right here" I tells him, and I hand over the phone to Rebekah.

"Hello Nik" Rebekah greets him over the phone.

"Rebekah, love. What's this I hear about Mikael's tragic run in with the dagger?" I hear Klaus ask, as I use my vamp hearing.

"It's true. He's finally out of our lives for good. I miss you. I'm miserable here" Rebekah tells him, as she looks up at me and Stefan.

"I'll be home soon" Klaus assures her.

"Good. I'll see you then, brother" Rebekah says before hanging up the phone, and giving it to me. "He bought it. He's coming home" She tells us, even though we heard the conversation clearly.

"Now... Was that easy or what?" Damon asks us, and I glare at him.

"Let's just get this over with" I tell them, and I look at Elena who pulls the dagger out of Mikael's chest.

A few hours later, and me and Rebekah are getting dressed for homecoming in stefan bedroom. Rebekah decided to wear a knee length red dress, with matching heals and he hair half up in a neat bun.

And I decided to wear a thigh flow out white dress, with a black floral design with one strap that is joined by a black ribbon. I also decided to curl my natural curly hair bigger and wear the necklace Klaus gave me for my birthday as I though it would help fool him better.

[Bella's Homecoming Dress]-->

"You two look amazing" We hear Elena say, and we both turn around to see her in the doorway of Stefan's bedroom.

"Thanks, you should come with us" Rebekah tells her in a chripy voice, she is really looking forward to this thing.

"Maybe I'll pop by later... Bella, Stefan's downstairs and he's ready to go see klaus" Elena tells me, me and Stefan decided to call this friends with benefits thing a no go as it wouldn't of really worked out, and it was starting to become kind of awkward as he 'used' to date my sister. I then turn to Rebekah, and hold her shoulders at arm length.

"I'll see you there" I tell Rebekah, and I pull her into a small hug before pulling away quickly "We can't let your dress get creased before Matt sees you in it" I tell her, and she smiles and blushes at me.

"Good luck" Rebekah tells me, and I grab my purse and exit the bedroom to leave with Stefan.

(Skip to the Lockwood Residence)

On the way to homecoming, Stefan told me that they had to move it to homecoming to Tyler's house as there was a flood in the school gym. So me and Stefan were cutting straight into the backyard through the crowd of seniors as we try to find Klaus, but we end up bumping into Tyler who is carrying a box of beer.

"Hey Bella! Stefan! What's up?" Tyler says loudly over the music.

"Hey Tyler. Nice party you've got going on" I say to him, as I look at everyone enjoying themselves.

"Thanks, but I'm not the one throwing it. I'm just doing what Klaus wants" Tyler tells us, and I look at him wide-eyed.

"What do you mean?" Stefan asks him confused.

"It's not a party, man. It's a wake" Tyler tells us... A wake for Mikael. I then look up at the stage, and I nudge Stefan's arm as I see Klaus and the crowd begins to cheer.

"Good evening everyone! I wanna thank you for being here with me to celebrate! It's been a long time coming!" Klaus says to everyone through a microphone with a smirk.

After Klaus finishes giving his homecoming/ wake speech, he enters the house and me and Stefan decided to follow him.

"Quite the Homecoming" I say to klaus, and he turns around to face me and Stefan.

"I've been planning my father's funeral for a thousand years. Granted, in no version of it were any of these people invited, but you get the idea" He tells us with a smirk.

"So, what now? Stop running?" Stefan asks him with a raised eyebrow.

"Hm- now I reunite my family" Klaus tells us.

"Your family. You mean the people you cart around in caskets?" I ask him, as I remember the time I met one of them named Kol, and I still don't know how it happened.

"None of that matters anymore. Mikael is gone. Bygones will be bygones" Klaus explains to me, and looks at girl with a sash on saying 'Homecoming queen' "Seems the Homecoming Queen still walks among the living, which leads me to believe Rebekah isn't here...Where is she?" He asks us, and I start thinking, she should be here by now.

"I have no idea. I thought she was coming with Matt, Stefan?" I ask him confused.

"No idea" Stefan tells me, and I look at Klaus confused.

"Oh, be honest now, Bella and Stefan. Where is my sister?" He asks us, why doesn't he believe us. We are compelled to do what he says.

"We said we have no idea. How would you like us to take you to your father?" Stefan asks him, as he changes the subject.

"Well, it wouldn't be a party without the guest of honor, would it? Bring him to me" Klaus tells us, I hope they're ready.

"All right. Perhaps there's something in it for us...? Our freedom from your compulsion?" Stefan asks him, and Klaus glances at me before turning back to Stefan.

"Oh, you want your freedom. Well, once he is dead and his weapon destroyed, you'll have your freedom. It'll be my pleasure to give it back, Stefan" Klaus says to us, and then looks at me and smiles and I smile back.

It doesn't matter if Klaus releases his compulsion from us, Mikael's going to kill him which means it will break anyways.

(Skip to the Salvatore Boarding House)

After talking to Klaus, me and Stefan rushed back to the Boarding House to collect Mikael so he can kill Klaus. We both walk through the front door and we see Damon and Mikael in the living room, so we join them.

"Change of plans. Klaus is back. He is at the Lockwood's and he wants your body delivered to his doorstep" Stefan tells them, and they both turn to face us.

"I'm afraid he is in for a colossal disappointment" Mikael tells us with a smirk.

"Well, he's certainly not gonna come here. I hope your plan didn't depend on that" I ask them both.

"But you do have a plan, right?" Stefan asks them, and a smirk appears on Damon's face.

"Oh, yeah. We have a plan, right. Just doesn't involve either of you" Damon says to us, and I look at him confused.

I then see Mikael leap forward, and he grabs Stefan and starts to feed on him. I go to vamp speed away, but as I try to run Damon grabs me by the arms so I can't go.

"Damon! Let. Me. G-... Aahhh!!!" I scream, as I feel Mikael dig his teeth into my kneck and I feel the blood flow out of me. I then look up at Damon who is looking at me with sorry eyes before I'm consumed by darkness.

"Stefan! Bella!" I hear a familliar voice shout, and I open my eyes to see Elena... Or Katherine?

"Elena?" Stefan asks her.

"Not exactly..." She trials off, Katherine. She then throws me and Stefan a blood bag "Pep up! I only got a minute before they realize that I'm not at the party..." She trials off.

(Skip to the Lockwood Residence)

On the way to the Lockwood's, Katherine explained how Klaus has a plan that if he's betrayed by us, then his new hybrids would kill everyone at the homecoming party.

So we came up with a plan to make sure that Damon doesn't interfere with his plans, but as we watch Mikael and Klaus argue with each other, the night begins to become more intense. And out of nowhere Damon shows up and is suddenly on top Klaus and is ready to stake him, but thankfully me and Stefan quickly push Damon off of Klaus and the stake lands on the floor.

"What are you doing?!" Damon shouts at us, but I ignore him and turn around turn to Klaus.

And Klaus then takes the stake jumps at Mikael and drives it through his heart, I then see Mikael dedicate and burn into flames as he screams.

"What the hell did you do?" Damon asks us, and me Stefan stand up to face Klaus.

"He's earned his freedom" Klaus tells Damon, he? "Thank you my friend. You no longer have to do as I say. You're free" He un-compels Stefan.

"What about Bella?" Stefan asks him, and Klaus just smirks.

"I said I would grant you your freedom, Stefan. Not Bella's" Klaus says, and he walks towards me and snaps my neck before I can run away.

(Skip to Klaus' Mansion)

I start to wake up, and I sit straight up in an unfamiliar bed and in an unfamiliar room. I stand up and run over to the window and I see nothing but trees and what looks like a construction site.

"Good morning, love" I hear Klaus say, and I turn around to see him smirking in the doorway of the room. I vamp speed over to him and I'm about to attack him, but I'm stopped by a n invisible barrier at the door.

"What the?.. Klaus, what have you done?" I ask him angrily, but he continues to smirk.

"Since the day you completed your transition as a hybrid, I told you that I would never let you leave my side. We're family" He tells me, and I furrow my eyebrows at him as I shake my head.

"No, Klaus. We will never be family" I tell him, and his smirk falters.

"Then I guess your never be leaving this room until you except that we are family. Welcome home, love" He tells me before walking away from me.

"No! Klaus! Klaus!" I shout after him, as I bang my fist against the invisible barrier. He can't keep me in here forever, I will find a way out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 14.6K 26
in which damon's old friend is a model mated to a hunter and a werewolf • " it seems baby gilbert and my first hybrid have finally found their girl "...
381K 7.4K 67
Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world of vampires, werewolves, and witches eve...
247K 3.4K 38
Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. Always put others first, and herself last. It is her senior year, and she meets Klaus, and it goes from there..... (in...
333K 10.4K 65
in which, the salvatore's sister goes through heartbreak and victory. katherine pierce x female oc ...