wanted ➳ jeongguk

By Kooksaurs

A girl name, Jihyun, also known as Hyosung, is being chased by her mother's men. She didn't want to go back h... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty
epilogue
the sequel to wanted...

six

7.5K 348 211
By Kooksaurs

I entered my apartment and threw myself onto the couch. I lazily turned on the tv and watch some action movies. I was about to go take a nap, until the doorbell rang.

"Who is it!" I yelled. No one answered. I rolled my eyes and got up. I went to the door and opened it. There was seven idiots standing in front of my door with foods in their hands.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked lazily.

"Jeongguk decided to cook food for you since you're always looking skinny." I looked at myself then at Jeongguk.

"What are you guys talking about? I'm not skinny, I'm average :)" Jeongguk pushed me out of the way. They all entered my place, my apartment.

"Rude." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry." Jimin randomly said.

"For what?"

"For Jeongguk's action. I'm sure he didn't mean to push you."

"He's always cold. Don't get on his bad side, you don't know what he might do to you." He continued. I'll like for him to kiss me :) I mean, no I don't..

"Ok." I said bluntly before lazily dropping myself again on the couch. Taehyung came up to me and sat down beside me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smiled. I rolled my eyes and took his arm off.

He pouted, "I thought you liked me."

I scoffed, "You thought. Beside I've never liked anyone before." I said. He gasped and stared at me like I did something wrong.

"Wait, you never fall in love before? Nor liked anyone?" I nodded my head.

"Are you even human?" I smacked him. He looked surprised at my actions.

"Of course I'm human. If I wasn't I would've go to Mars with the aliens." I said sarcastically.

"I'm an alien." He blurted out. We just stared at each other and laughed. While the others were helping Seokjin cook, me and Taehyung got really close. I told him everything about my life, except the evil mother part.

"My parents abandoned me when I was 10." He said, looking at the floor.

"My father died when I was 10." He look up at me and slightly smiled.

"We have something in common. We lost the most important thing that we need in our life. Your parents and my dad." I said.

"What about your mom?" I sighed. Should I tell him?

"My mom--"

"Kids, it's time to eat~" Seokjin said in a motherly tone. Taehyung dragged me to the table and forced me to sit next to him. Jeongguk sat the other side. Everyone started digging in while I just watched them eat. Me and Jeongguk was the only one not eating.

Seokjin looks up, "Why aren't you two eating?" He asks, making everyone looked at us.

"Not hungry." I said.

"Me either." Jeongguk said. They just nod their head and went back eating.

"So when is your birthday?" Jimin suddenly asked.

"January 1st."

"Year?"

"1998."

"Your younger than Jeongguk." Yoongi said.

"Cool."

"Jeongguk or Taehyung if you have any thoughts of those things, don't even think about it. She's still young." Seokjin said. My eyes widened.

"What are you talking about? I don't like her, she's not my type." Jeongguk said coldly.

Rude.

"I can wait." Taehyung said, placing his hand on my thigh. I glared at him and pushed his hand away.

"Don't even think about it. I will never like you. Any of you." I said coldly.

"I'm hurt." Hoseok said while placing his hand on his chest.

"I wasn't even interested in you anyways." Seokjin said.

"Good." I got up from my seat and walked to the couch. I sat down and stared at the tv. I heard them whispering about something. Jeongguk suddenly appeared out of nowhere and sat down beside me.

"I didn't mean what I said, that you're not my type. I just don't want them teasing me." He said. I just nodded my head, pretending like I understand.

I heard someone knocked on my door. I walked over to the door and peek through the hole. My eyes widened as I saw one of my mom's men.

"Who's there?" Namjoon asked.

"N-no one."

"Why are you stuttering?"

"I d-don't know."

What should I do!

This time, they bang on the door, "Open the door." Jeongguk said walking up to me.

"No! No matter what you do, DO NOT open that door until I'll tell you!" I said before running into my room and picked up a taser. I came out and everyone was staring at me with widen eyes.

"Is that a taser?" Jeongguk said, pointing at the taser.

"Obviously it is. Now I'm going to need your help. When I tell you to open those doors, make sure you give them a good punch in the face!"

"Why? Who are they?" Jimin asked.

"Bad guys. Now get in place." They all got into their place.

"Ok... ready?" They all nodded their head, I waited for the right opportunity, soon as they bang the door three times, I yelled out, "NOW!" Jeongguk opened the door, he immediately punch the first guy who entered. All the guys came inside and closed the door.

"There she is!"

"Get her!" 15 vs 8, we can do this. All the seven boys started to fight them. Jeongguk with 4, Jimin with 3, and the rest with one. I saw the other three trying to team up on Taehyung. I threw my taser away and ran at them. I gave each and every one of them a nice kick in the jaw.

Jeongguk seems like he was struggling. I saw Jimin fighting with one, he finished him with a kick in the chest. I eyed him, then Jeongguk, giving him a signal to move. He quickly nodded and moved out of the way. I ran at one of the guys and kick his jaw.

"Thanks." He said.

I sneered, "Your welcome." Everyone finished off the rest of the men while the last one was with Jeongguk. He finishes him off with a kick.

"Wow, I never knew you could fight like that." Everyone said with their jaws dropped. I chuckled.

"My grandpa taught me how to learn martial arts for self defense."

"Well damn. Your grandpa taught you good." Taehyung said.

"Of course he did." I started to drag one of the unconscious men into an empty room.

"I might need help with them." I said, pointing at the bodies. They all nodded and helped me dragged them to an empty room.

"So.. who's good with ties?" I asked. They all pointed at Jeongguk. He looked at me then at them. He sighed and helped me tied up those men. We finished tying them and headed out. I looked at my apartment and it was a huge mess.

"Well my apartment is dead."

"You can come and chill at our hideout if you want." Namjoon said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm sure the others won't mind, right guys." He said, elbowing Taehyung, Taehyung elbowed Jimin, Jimin elbowed Hoseok, Hoseok elbowed Yoongi, Yoongi elbowed Seokjin, and Seokjin elbowed Jeongguk. They all looked at him, waiting for his answer.

"Yeah sure whatever."

"Thanks guys, I'll go pack up my stuff." I said as I entered my room. I start packing all of my stuff, I put it all into my backpack and got ready to head out. I was about to walk out of the door, until I overheard them talking about me.

"What are we going to do? We might get her involve with this if she stays with us." Hoseok said.

"We might need her fighting skills. She's better than most of us." Namjoon said.

"We don't need her, you guys already got me." Jeongguk said.

"I'm kinda curious, why we're those guys after her anyways." Yoongi asked. They all shrugged.

I walked out and put on a fake smile, "Alright, I'm done. Lets go." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.4K 24
Don't be fooled by their good looks, they are the most powerful mafias in this city. Their empire is more than just an empire. It's their family. But...
22.6K 1.7K 33
Hoseok is in love with his straight best friend Taehyung. But that soon changes when Taehyung gets a girlfriend and Hoseok meets a handsome man named...
2.3K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...
20.2K 1.9K 54
Namjoon's lost. Jin and Yoongi are both in love. Hoseok's numb. Jimin's fine. Taehyung hates home. And Jungkook is confused. Faced with break ups, de...