Teenage Dirtbag ✖ ((Harry Sty...

By hipstaprincess

"There's a boy, lost his way, looking for someone to play There's a girl in the window tears rolling down her... More

Teenage Dirtbag ✖ ((Harry Styles/Selena Gomez))
01. Mine
02. New Girl
03. Blue
04. I Hate You
05. Little Black Dress
06. Into Your Arms
08. Wanted
09. Midnight Memories
10. Could You Be Loved
11. Not So Bad
12. Just That
13. Stay With Me
14. Wanna Believe in You and Me
15. Somebody To You
16. Luck
17. Risk It All
18. Let's Love
19. Misery Business
20. Enough
21. Flowers
22. Fireproof
23. She Belongs to Me
24. Wrapped Up In You
25. Tell Her
26. Jealous
27. Give What I Got
28. You With Me
29. Gotta Love Me Harder
30. Take My Hand
31. A Night To Remember
32. Be Ok
33. You're Beautiful
34. Styles
35. Together Again
36. Big Girls Don't Cry
37. Wicked Games
38. Avalanche
39. Alive
40. Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
41. Forever
42. You and Me
43. Epilogue [The End]

07. Think Twice

20.8K 514 180
By hipstaprincess

THIS IS SO LATE AND I AM SO SORRY. HAPPY NEW YEARS! i hope 2014 will be good (: 2013 on wattpad has been amazing! thank you to everyone who has been so incredibly nice and sweet to me (': and everyone who has supported me! i'm dedicating this to purpleheartx for being the kindest person ever :b 
also, i FINALLY watched she's the man and i can see how a lot of people assumed it's what i based score off of (x but i realized it was really different with the whole brother thing and the confusing relationships haha. watching it made me miss writing score a lot ): 

anyway, sorry if this is short! "think twice before you touch my girl, come around i'll let you feel the burn, think twice before you touch my girl, come around, come around no more"

_______________________________________________________________

Perrie's POV: 

"I don't like this very much, Perrie," Selena confesses as I take a look at her. After she came out of her shower, I proceeded to curl her already curly hair even more, for an extra bounce before forcing her to slip into a tight red dress that showcased her features. 

"I think the guys would beg to differ," I smirk as I rotate my finger, signaling for her to twirl for me. 

"It looks good," I praise her but she shyly cowers from my comment. Before she can protest into changing to another outfit, I tug her out the door much to her dismay. Harry has his back turned to us as he straightens up the living room, tucking the bleach bottle in a cabinet high up where Selena no doubt cannot reach. 

Hilarious, Harry. 

He continues to move miscellaneous glassware and other figurines around whilst standing in a crisp button up with the top two open, revealing the sparrow tattoos on his upper chest. 

"We're ready," I clear my throat and he turns around to take a glance at us, but his jaw drops at the sight of Selena.

Score. 

The sound of shattering ceramics brings him out of his trance, followed by a string of curses as he groans and bends down to attempt to pick up the pieces. 

"You'll get a cut," Liam softly mutters as he comes in with a dustpan, brushing the cracked parts away from Harry's nice fingers and securely into the trash. 

"Let's go," Zayn cuts in once Liam dumps the last remains away and we make our way to the door, my arm looped with Selena's. 

"Don't worry, just stay calm," I whisper into the brunette's ear as we step behind the boys down the stairs and out into the cold nights of Holmes Chapel, towards the direction of the club.

Harry's POV: 

Jesus Fucking Christ. 

The outfit Perrie chose for Selena does not sit well with my hormones.

Fuck, why is she so gorgeous?

After I lead us to the entrance of the club, the bouncer lets the boys in as I stay behind waiting to stand beside Selena.

"Perrie, you can go off with Zayn now," I nod my head at her but she doesn't cease to move. My eyes narrow as I send her a startling glare until she reluctantly releases her hold on Selena. Her eyes move fast between the two of us before she sighs, showing Selena sympathy before leaving off with her boyfriend.

"Stay close to me. I don't want any guys to be all over you," I bring her deeper into the crevice under my arm, her body secure in my grasp. 

"Great," she mutters as I watch her nervously fumble around in my arms. When we enter, I immediately lead her to the bar, far away from the grinding bodies and the creepy men with eyes that were wandering too much for my liking. Once I reach the familiar bartender, I order the usual and take a shot.

I can feel Selena nervously looking around, observing the scene as I reach up and place my fingers under her chin, tilting her point of view to only face me.

"Don't look at other people," I instruct her as the bartender slides me another small glass. 

"So, do you drink?" I ask curiously. She doesn't strike me as the party kind of girl, and maybe that's why I like her.

"No." 

That's what I thought.

"That's good. I don't want you wandering off tipsy," I inform her, "You lose all your senses and I don't want you to fall into the wrong arms."

Selena's POV: 

Wrong arms? 

Funny, because it seems I'm already in them. 

I sigh as the arm he wraps around my waist tightens and I try to avoid shifting around on his lap to avoid the situation that occured last time. My eyes search the club as I desperately look for Perrie, but she's nowhere to be found. How the hell will I escape now?

I see Louis, Liam, and Niall chatting animatedly on the bar stools, drinking like there's no tomorrow. A mess of brunette waves catch my attention, and as I can see, Louis's as well. Eleanor shyly walks in with Danielle by her side and my eyes widen as hope fills in my body. 

Eleanor's wearing the black dress she said she wanted; maybe Dylan did come through, after all? I begin to attempt to walk towards her, only to be pulled back.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I see Eleanor and Danielle," I excitedly speak and he shrugs.

"So? You see them almost every day," he scoffs.

"I want to talk to them," I fold my arms across my chest as he sighs. 

"Fine," he stands up and keeps his arm around me, as we move a few seats down to the greet my best friends. Before we reach them completely, I see Eleanor hugging Louis tightly as my jaw drops. When we first met, Dylan has told me that Louis always chases after his girl and Eleanor had agree that it was creepy and beyond bothersome.

Well, things change even if we don't want them to, I guess.

"Thanks for the dress, Louis. I-I-I didn't get to formerly thank you yesterday," she almost beams and I scrutinize her flushed cheeks. I smile at Liam's awkwardness around Danielle's presence, giggling at the sight. For a minute I forget the whole plan until I spot Perrie coming, then freezing.

"Perrie?" Danielle slightly gasps as all conversation amongst the group of friends pause and they stare at each other, seeing how much the other has changed. Eleanor and Danielle both take in the sight of their past friend as the breathing gets tense.

"Yeah, it's me," she softly smiles and the girls nod, but they all seem speechless. 

"You guys should all be friends again," I cut the silent awkwardness as Harry looks forward, his arm still wounded around me.

"Yeah, maybe sometime," Eleanor smiles a bit as Danielle hesitates but nonetheless barely nod.

"Cool," Perrie grins before she makes her way to us. Thank God.

"Harry, we should have a drinking contest," she exclaims as Harry raises an eyebrow at her.

"Why?"

"Because I haven't talked to Eleanor and Danielle in forever and I'm a mess," she partially lies as he shrugs.

"What does the winner get?"

"The loser's monthly paycheck from work," she smiles deviously as Harry nods, "I'm in."

"I don't think this is a good idea," Zayn butts in but I disregard his negativity.

"I think it'll be interesting to watch," I stroke Harry's bicep and slightly flutter my eyelashes in hope of Harry just agreeing to doing the damn thing.

"Forget it Zayn, we're doing it and no arguments," he sternly cuts his friend off and gestures for the bartender to come over with drinks for their competition. 

Zayn's POV: 

My God, my girlfriend is drunk off her ass. 

I intently watch the two as I see Harry's body becoming more and more relaxed. Selena smiles sweetly as she joins me in glancing between the two wild childs; her eyes flicker specifically around Harry. Maybe she's growing fond to him after all.

Selena's POV: 

I lost count of the amount of glasses they downed.

I didn't even know it was humanly possible to intake that many shots.

Much to my relief, Harry's tight arm around my waist gradually loosens as his body grows lazier and less tense each passing moment.

"Harry?" I softly speak but he doesn't turn to face me; he appears dreamy and dazed, barely acknowleding my existence by his side.

Perfect.

"Hey Zayn, is that Perrie's ex-boyfriend?" I quickly make up whatever pops into my mind the quickest, that I know will bother him to some extent that he will actually turn his head.

"Who? What?" he glances around as I take my chances. This is my time and the only time I will have.

I make a rapid dash, running in between the tangle of other drunk people, weaving myself through the crowd. Once I see the glowing exit sign labeled atop a back door, I push it open and run out, feeling blasted by the bitter, cold wind.

Why didn't I bring a jacket? 

My eyes scan around as I begin to sense what direction my home would be as I begin to run; however, I don't go very far until I'm pushed against the brick wall, my back in complete pain as I'm slammed into the hard surface. My eyes shut as I anticipate my future punishment.

Shit.

My breathing varies as it grows unstable, my heart beating in adrenaline as fear swims through my veins. How did Harry get to me, almost immediately? 

What scares me most is the unfamiliar blue eyes piercing mine when I flutter my eyelids.

"You're even prettier than he described," the stranger chuckles as he scans me from head to toe, making me fidget in awkwardness and insecurity.

"Who's he?"

"I'm sure you know my brother, Ross."

"Ross?" my breath hitches as I think of the sweet, innocent blonde boy who needs help in English and how he has been nothing but kind and thoughtful to me. 

"Yeah, he said you have Harry wrapped around your finger, don't you?" he blows air onto my exposed neck and arms as I squirm in complete discomfort. 

"Not really," I press myself into the wall more. Anything to get away from the older blonde with the devil smirk.

"Oh, how rude of me. My name's Sterling Knight."

"Okay?" my voice comes out shakily as he laughs against my skin, dipping his head in the crook of my neck as I internally hyperventiliate.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing all alone outside at night?" his left hand sneaks up my legs, towards my thigh as I cringe from his touch. Despite how badly I want to escape, he has me trapped well, his body blocking all possible ways to flee. 

"W-what do you want?" I glance at him as he simply grins.

"Here's a little story. I fucking hate Harry Styles."

"Well, that makes the two of us," I roll my eyes as his eyebrows raise.

"You don't like him either?"

"I'd rather stick pins and needles in my eyes than be his," I bluntly reply as he scoffs.

"Don't lie to me," he grits his teeth as his hands wander around more, much to my complete disgust.

"I'm not lying! And get the fuck off of me," I spit but he slaps me on the cheek, hard. 

"Shut up!" he sighs in frustration as he continues to run his hands up and down my legs.

"Are you a virgin?" he laughs as he notices my constant fidgeting.

"Yes," I answer without hesitation. I never understood why people were ashamed to admit it; I'm rather proud that I'm saving it for someone I care about.

"Even better," his hand reaches up and I scream.

"I thought I told you to shut up," he stares at me deadpanned as he forcefully leaves sloppy kisses along my neck. I hate being weak but I can't help the whimper that comes out of my mouth unexpectedly. 

"Damn, Harry's a lucky bastard to have such a hot girl. I'm not surprised that he's not willing to share," he whispers and I almost puke at the words. 

God hates me. First, my brother dies. My father is hospitalized and my mother hates me. Harry is ruining my life as it is and now I'm going to be raped and who knows what else. 

My life really fucking sucks. Before I'm aware of it, tears leak through my eyes and I have to blink to acknowledge the built up liquid that is now flowing freely. Right as I feel Sterling go up too far, the sudden invasion is ripped away immediately. I drop to the floor automatically as I cower against the wall, slowly lifting my head to see what happened. 

My eyes widen at the sight it takes in. Harry is mercilessly beating the shit out of Sterling. 

Harry's POV: 

"This is sooo fun," Perrie giggles hysterically as Zayn returns, panting hard. I never noticed him departing us but apparently he was gone because it looks like he has been running miles.

"I'm so gladdd Selenaaa gave me thiss idea," Perrie slurs as I laugh though I'm not sure what's so damn funny to begin with. I look down, about to kiss Selena on the head, only to notice my arms are empty.

What?

My eyes dart to Zayn's and I notice him panicking.

"Selena's gone, Harry," he exhales as my mind whirls, trying to put together what Zayn's dialogue meant. I finally make the connection between Selena's absence and Zayn's shitty explanation at what happened. Anger pulses in me and the drugging effect of the alcohol seems to wear off instantly, as if the thought alone sobers me back up.

"What the fuck, Zayn?! How the hell did she leave?" my chest rises up and down in complete fury as I grab onto his shirt, slightly lifting him up.

"I don't know, Harry! I didn't expect it!" he shouts back at me as I place him down and rub my temples in absolute frustration.

"God damn it!" I kick the barstool with as much strength as possible before running my hands through my hair in panic.

"Where do you think she went?"

"I tried to chase after her but she disappeared out of nowhere. I don't think she left from the front entrance, because I ran all over the place and I asked the bouncer," he explains to me as I nod, eyes quickly running around the perimeter of the room for any exit. The back door is slightly left ajar.

I'm going to fucking teach her a lesson when I find her.

"SELENA!" I almost roar as I slam the door back from the inside, seeing no one near the back. Fuck me.

Right when I am about to go find my car and drive to her bloody house, I hear light sobbing and my head flicks toward the brick wall slightly in front of me. Running as fast as I possibly can, I notice a girl in a stunning red dressed cornered against the wall and being touched inappropriately. I grit my teeth as my jaw tightens at the horrifying sight and my heart plummets at the sounds of the precious cries.

He's hurting her.

He's touching her.

He's touching what's mine. 

The thoughts alone are capable of driving me insane as I instinctively tear him away from the fragile girl. I bring my arm back and to his face with no troubles, constantly slamming it until I hear the crack in his nose as blood runs down. Without even thinking further, I knee him in the stomach to the point he drops to the ground, groaning. 

I'm not quite done yet.

I get on the ground and nearly straddle the already handicapped man, repeatedly punching him everywhere so he can feel the pain he inflicted onto Selena. As I'm about to seriously beat the guy to death, I feel a slight tug on my arm.

"Ha-a-arry," she stumbles her words and I look up. 

"What?" I clench my jaw shut.

"St-t-op," she pleads and though I want to so badly continue, I pause because her so broken self makes me vulnerable.

"Yo-you'll get in so much trouble, like by the p-p-ol-ice," her crying voice hits a weakness as I drop my arms. I roughly grab a fistful of his t-shirt before spitting in his face, "You got lucky this time. Touch her one more time and I'll fucking kill you." Throwing him back against the concrete floor hard, I stand up and pull Selena into my hold.

I want to be so mad at her, but seeing her so violated and weak halts me in raging out. 

"Let's go home," I mutter and I know that inside she would definitely show a rebuttal and claim my home is not her home, but at the moment, she's too shaken up to disagree.

Selena's POV: 

Once we return to Harry's home, he shoves me into the shower and demands that I wash off all the impurities Sterling had laid on me. I don't argue as I step inside and scrub my skin so hard, it turns bright pink. When I had finished downing my body with hot water and scented lavender soap, I dress in undergarments that I had packed for Eleanor's. It was a bit embarrassing when Harry previously informed me that she handed them to Louis to give to me, to which I had no end of ridicule. On top, I put on the clothes Harry left out for me, the usual oversized t-shirt that reeks of his cologne and another pair of boxer shorts. When I was done with the hair-dryer, I step out tentatively before having a heart attack at the proximity Harry shared with me. 

"Are you okay?" he grips onto my wrists gently as I nod. I am now.

His eyes wander over my exposed arms and how red they are.

"Did you...?" he motions toward the areas and I confirm his assumptions that I really tried to rid the feeling of Sterling's touch. I notice Harry's knuckles are still bloodied and I tilt my head in confusion, assuming he would wash them whilst I was showering.

"You didn't bandage your hand?"

"I will, after I shower. I was waiting for you," he sighs as I nod, not having a response except for, "oh". 

"I'll let you get to it then," I pull out of his grasp and sit on his bed. 

"We're not done with this discussion, Selena," he leaves the deadly statement as he gathers his own apparel and steps into the bathroom. I twirl my fingers nervously as I spot the books on his shelf.

Wuthering Heights, The Book Thief, The Fault in Our Stars, and the list of classics and excellent works of literature goes on. All the books that I, myself, are in love with. A beautiful cerulean cover attracts my attention as my finger reaches out to pull the book out of its crevice on the shelf. I will recognize that distinct shade on the book cover any day. 

Blue by Chace Gomez. 

My dad's book about me in the summer is sitting on the shelf of Harry Styles, the town's most feared guy. 

Wow.

I notice a dog-earred page and being the curious self that I am, I flip open to the page that Harry found so important that he had to bookmark. 

"What's your name?" the boy with eyes that matched the ocean and sun-kissed, now sweat-infused brown hair asked.

"Blue Winters."

"I hope you are aware that I'm not a fan of anything relating to the cold, so while you're here, you'll be Blue Summers."

"I, on the other hand, don't think you have the right to change my legal name."

The boy just chuckled as he stared at the girl with the bright brown eyes, dancing at the sight of the sea, sitting by his side.

"So, you like indie music?"

"I never said that."

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself during my concert," he recalled as she shrugged.

"I always look like I'm having a good time. It's just sometimes it's genuine and sometimes I'm faking it."

"Why?"

"It's just the way I was brought up. To appreciate every little thing or at least appear to. Like, for example, the vast waters in front of us. There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shore, no matter how many times it's sent away."

"I could think of a thing or two."

"Yeah?" the girl turned to the boy confused, completely convinced there could be no other answer,  almost daring him to respond, knowing he'll be wrong. 

"You."

"I think it's time I get back to my family," the girl ignored the sly smile that was begging to show itself to the boy. As she stood up from the wooden deck, she looked at the boy one more time, "By the way, I wasn't pretending tonight." 

The book is roughly pulled out of my hand as I again, have another mini heart-attack.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, going through my shit?" he growls, breathing heavily as I cower from the intensity of his voice.

"I-I-I.." 

"You what?" he crosses his arms across his chest, clearly pissed.

"My dad wrote that," I mumble.

"...Your dad is Chace Gomez?"

"Yeah," I breathe out as he sets the book back onto the shelf.

"It's one of my favourites from him," I confess as he joins me on the bed.

"Is it now?"

"Yeah, it's about me," I let my hair fall down my face, covering my eyes.

"What?" his attention on me is suddenly more serious as I exhale.

"Um, my first love. I met him at the beach on a summer vacation and he basically broke my heart."

"I know the ending of the book, Selena."

"It shattered me."

"I've read it fifty-two times, I know the ending."

"My brother and I made that CD after. It was his idea to create an ultimate happiness getaway soundtrack."

Harry's POV: 

The picture of the boy smiling with her. It's her brother. 

"Do you want to listen to it?" I quietly ask as she looks at me in surprise, hope lacing her previously crying eyes.

"Yeah," she barely responds as her hands fumble for the disk I returned to her yesterday. She nimbly places it in my hands as I lean over the bed and insert it into the player, before the first tune from that movie begins to play.

"I want to be a writer like my dad," she speaks up as I glance at her.

"Yeah? Does he know?"

"Oh, yeah. He said he knew it the minute I was born that I was one that will tell stories," she mindlessly touches my fingers.

"My brother said he'll buy all my books, but that's obviously not happening," her face softens at her own comment as I glance down at our now intertwined hands. I soothe her by making my fingers fit her own.

"Why not?"

"He died."

What the fuck?

"How?"

"Harry, what's in your nightmares?"

"What?" I freeze.

"What haunts you every night?"

"None of your fucking business," I snap and withdraw my touch from her.

"You know, I get them a lot too."

What?

"What about?"

"It's only fair if you share," she defends but I scoff.

"Not going to happen."

She rolls her eyes and stands up, only to cuddle herself into the bed, drawing the blanket up to her chin. I turn back to look at her as she stares at the ceiling, thinking. 

"You still didn't bandage your hand," she reaches out for my hand and I let her since she dropped the topic. 

"Band-aids are in the top drawer," I nod toward the nightstand next to her as she sits up from the bed and yanks it open. Gently, she takes my fingers and squeezes over-the-counter first aid cream onto the middle pale portion of the bandaid before wrapping my damaged digits. 

"Thank you for saving me," she whispers and I look up into her eyes to see nothing but genuine appreciation.

"No problem," I huff. 

"Who is Sterling, exactly?" she asks as she throws the trash from the bandaid away and leans back into the bed.

"An asshole you don't need to care about," I dismiss the thought. Just the sound of his name makes my blood boil.

"He tried to rape me. I think I should know who he is," she crinkles her face in horror.

"He's this guy I box a lot and he's basically a sore-ass loser. Forget him," I demand as she nods.

"I won't let any guy touch you again," I claim as she closes her eyes. 

"Thanks."

"By the way, I'm still fucking pissed you tried to escape me," I notify her that the discussion is not completely over.

"I know. I'm sorry."

I let out pent up anger because I didn't expect that type of response. 

"We should sleep," she drowsily replies as I see the fatigue from the overwhelming night take over her.

"We?" I ask for clarification, not believing my ears heard that.

"Yeah, get in," her eyes remain shut but she continues talking. Smiling, I enter the warmth of the bed and stare at her.

"The music's still playing," I state the obvious but she doesn't seem to care.

"I know, just the way I like it." With that, we let the silence overcome us, making the only sounds in the room our finally relaxed breathing and the essences of Selena's happiness playing beautifully in the background. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 7K 64
"Can you for once be honest with yourself, Louis?" Harry pulls his hair. He is so frustrated with the guy he has been living with for the past few we...
1.2M 19.2K 78
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...
89.1K 3.3K 29
When she meets the nerdy boy at school and finds out the school bad boy is his brother what will she do? Will she help change thee nerd? Will she fal...
3.1K 67 17
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...