When I met U (ziam)

By zeeyumRule

A ZIAM AU: where Zayn, captain of his school's football team is failing and has no option than taking tutions... More

My Rival's Brother
Cute tutor!
Smile, blush and many more
Newton Lawz
A Lie fired back
Broken Trust
BrotherHood
Savoir?
Lemme Make It Up To You
Lost Home
Best Friends
Tiny Sparkz
Signs
Bitter Taste
Home
Date
Family or Friend
Even
No Shit
Thank you
Who's that?
Hard To Hide
Need Of Claim
Knowing Too Much
Epilogue
Next Story?

Just One Chance

2.7K 156 133
By zeeyumRule

(*ummm since my fucking exams got postponed till 8... thought i should update atleast one chapter*)

One month later

Liam's POV:-

This morning was apparently no different, same Harry arranging breakfast for me while rubbing his hands nervously. Something he tends do when he is preparing to give an elderly brother talk! However, I just hope its not about what I think it is!

"Morning Li" Harry greeted on noticing my presence and pulled out a chair for me.

Urghhh!

I rolled my eyes- now kinda half sure that he is gonna talk about.

I just nodded and sat on my place, noticing pancakes neatly placed on my plate.

My favourite again..... okay now 3 2 1

"So... ummm" Harry started, looking nervously at me "thought about it?"

"No reason to" I shrugged and started slicing my pancake.

"Liam I just want yo-"

"May I know why we discuss this every morning and spoil our entire day?" I wondered out loudly.

"You're being childish now- he really is sorry"

"You dont know him, Harry" I tighten my jaw and started eating quickly to run away from the conversation.

"Exactly! I dont- but you do, Liam! Ask yourself! Did he ever made you doubt your friendship? Ever treated you down?"

My stomach twisted on hearing him because somewhere I knew he was right but I dont want to feel it that way and get hurt-

From last one month every morning Harry has to talk about me giving Zayn a chance.

"Last month, you were about to kill him but from the very following morning you keep pushing me towards that person by telling me that I should give him a chance when I clearly don't want to" I stated and got off my seat "I am off to school- gonna walk again"

"You can't run from it forever, Liam" Harry yelled, making me stop on the door.

"I am not running, Harry- just don't wanna get hurt again" I said and closed the door behind hearing faded voices of Harry calling me.

I held back the tears from falling. I dont get why Harry is acting like this. Every morning he just have to bring up things about me and Zayn when I clearly want to act like nothing happened- like I dont know a person called Zayn but Harry just have to make it hard for me.

I was on my way when someone joined me. The more I hated this- the more it happened every morning.

"Hi leeyum"

I ignored him and started walking fast but he catched up.

"Not gonna leave you until you forgive me" he stated with a goofy smile.

"Is this some sort of bet with Louis or Gigi?let me know- I'll play along if that will get me rid of you" I replied and his smile dropped instantly.

"Not everything I do is fake or pretended, Liam" he sincerely said making me look at him.

His amber eyes looked so glassy and pure that it nearly broke me into tears so I tried passing him but he stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"What do you want me to do, Liam??? Just tell me- what will make me get our friendship back?"

I sharply looked at him and yanked my arm off his hand "I will forgive you when guys at school will stop giving me those dirty eyes, will stop cornering me and asking me for a night. I will forgive you when people wont murmur on seeing me- when they wont throw their numbers on me or maybe when they'll stop calling me slut or whore! AND TILL THAT HAPPEN MALIK DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME" I angrily growled at him and walk passed him. Thanking the 7 stars when he didn't followed.

The whole day went just as stressing just as I thought. During Math class I shared with Zayn, Ms.Ana has to pair me up with Zayn but I once again successfully ignore Zayn by excusing myself from the class saying that my stomach hurts and left the class. Though I am sure everyone is class can say it was a clear lie since I was just fine before she paired me up wit Zayn, but Ms.Ana let me leave- guess thats the perks of ranking good grades in her subject.

Just the thought of working with Zayn iz made me sick now and I want to be anywhere but near Zayn- that will only give more gossip to the school.

After the school when i cant to collapse on my bed, Harry texted me that he wants me in football and once again I had a bad feeling about this.

Anyway I walked to football field and saw it was crowded and suddenly it hits me that Football tournament is coming closer, Zayn told me about this o-

Zayn

My eyes immediately fell on the raven beau and surprisingly he standing still on his feet and was staring right back in my direction. He didn't even break the eye contact until a ball hit him right on his arm , snapping him back into reality and making him growl in pain.

My breathe hitched on seeing him hurt but for some reason I stopped myself from running towards him..

I silently walked to Harry, who was concernly looking in the field, aside with couch Paul.

"Hi" I said in a low voice but Harry just noded and I watched Josh Niall Zayn coming towards us.

The closer Zayn was getting the more air was thinning around from me. What is happening with me?

"Hi" Niall greeted happily to which I returned a pressed smile and small hand wave.

"Hii leeyum" My eyes fell on Zayn and they were burning with sudden rage.

I dont even know what this feeling is anymore. One moment I want to talk to him and next I dont even want to see his face. One time I want him to stop his stupid attempt but then again I want him to keep trying.

Is it anger or pain?

Anyway I choosed to ignore Zayn but Harry's elbow poked me, making me look at him.

"Zayn just greeted you, liam" Harry pointed. His eyes humbly looking at me from those bulky glasses resting on his nose.

"I heard and ignored- if you haven't noticed" I savagely replied and sat on the bench.

I took out a random book and started reading it only to distract myself till Harry is done. Not like i cant walk home alone- its just I'll be hella bored without Harry and beside Harry will be bitchy about me leaving him alone at school so I got no choice but wait.

And honestly it was the worst idea ever because all the loud voice echoing in the field was riling me up and I couldn't concentrate on a single word.

"Hi again"

I closed my eyes for a second angrily on hearing that voice and glanced him over book.

"How are you fuckboy?" Michael asked with a smug annoying smile. I turned around to find that Harry and Coach are on field talking to other.

"Leave me alone orelse" I warned and was about to look back in my book when he grabbed it away from me, making me look at him straight.

"Orelse? You'll call your English rose brother?" He giggles making me clench my jaw in anger.

"Give me my book back" I demanded and got on my feet. I tried to snatch it back but he just swinged my book, making some paper tearing voice.

My book.

Tears welled up in my eyes on seeing my book paper coming out, when I was about to turn around to call Harry, someone snatched that book away from him.

"What do you want Michael?" Zayn asked in a hoarse voice and I saw Michael's smirk getting wide.

"The thing you got in return of tuition. Tell me, Zee! How does Liam look on his legs? His lips wrapped around your dick- actually dont say it- I'll find out mys-"

Before Michael can complete his words, Zayn lauched a punch on him, making Michael take two steps back.

"How fucking dare you!" Zayn growled and grabbed his collar before swinging him and hitting him right on his jaw.

"Zayn" I called and tried to grab his arm to stop him from hovering over Michael but Zayn was fuming in anger for me to stop.

"How dare you talk about Liam like that???" Zayn asked and punched him again but thankfully everyone gathered and pulled Zayn away from completely killing him.

"What you complaining about zaynie??? Weren't you the one who started talking about Liam like this in the first place?"

I widened my eyes and turned back to look at Zayn who's face looked horrified.

Tears started falling down my eyes because once again it was a clear reminder that my best friend was the one who started this rumour- who spread the news that i am good in bed.

"Leeyum- i am sorry" Zayn mumbled and brought his hand to touch me but I moved back and looked at Harry for moral support and not to breakdown crying right here.

"I want to go home" I begged and Harry just noded.

"Please hear me out, liam" Zayn begged and stood infront of my track.

"Please move" I sniffed and wiped my tears.

"Don't cry Liam! It hurts me to know that I am the reason behind your pain"

I shot my eyes at him and stomped closer making him gasp with sudden closeness.

"And it hurts me to think that I trusted a person like you! You know, zayn? I fucking hate you!!! Don't! Don't you dare come close me next time- you hear me??? Because next time I'll be the one to punch you right in your face which may effect you 'cool' fake image you carry around." Well I planned on saying the words bitterly but my voice was shaking and tears just fell one after other.

"Do whatever you want, Liam- I-" before he could continue I walked past him, pushing his shoulder roughly with mine.

"At least hear him out Li-" Harry stopped his words on seeing my death glare and just noded before following me towards the parking.

-------------------

"Liam I think you shou-"

"Just stop it Hazza!" I screamed and got off my dinning table "Why are you supporting him but not your own brother??" I yelled.

"Because he really is sorry"

I bitterly chuckled "he is just feeling sorry for himself. Just for himself"

"So you think he is pitying you"

"Yea" I replied annoyingly and was about to leave when i felt a strong grip on my wrist and was pushed down back on my chair harshly.

My eyes went straight for Harry who was now holding both my hands and looking at me in anger.

I surely thinned out his patience after one long month i guess.

"I am done trying the soft way- now listen carefully Liam" Harry's grip tightened around my hands.

"Remember the day I walked on you and zayn kissing?" I widened my eyes and my cheeks started turning hots though i completely ignored the way countless knot builts up in my stomach on the reminder.

"That day Li! I went to zayn and threatened him to stay away from you orelse I'll tear his throat apart" Harry casually said like it was nothing making my eyes go even wide "and you know what zayn did?"

Harry stopped and looked at his hands gripping mine and looked back at me "he sneaked in my room around 2am thinking its yours"

"Wh-what??" My mind just freezed to keep up with harry!

So Zayn sneaked in our house? After Harry's threat? For me?

"He did!!! The lights were off so he mistook me for you and said everything- Liam think about it! Why am I forcing you so much to give Zayn a chance? Because he told me things that made me belief that you can't have a friend better than him"

The air became suddenly too thin for me to breathe and i just looked down at Harry, waiting for him to bubble up everything.

"Li- he is a nice guy! He made mistakes but thats something we all do! He deserve a chance Liam! Dont be too scared of trusting him again- because this time its too different!" Harry grabbed my arm to his chin and smiled at me "Just look at the attempts he is making to get you back, Li!! He genuinely want you back- wants your forgiveness as well as your friendship back. His efforts wont for forever, brother! Just give a chance"

Harry dropped my hands and got off his chair, picking up the dishes and disappeared in the kitchen.

I slowly made way to my room and flopped myself over it, thinking about every word Harry said. But suddenly my phone vibrated indicating a message to bring me back into reality.

But see the Id. my heart started throbbing loudly in its rig cage.

Zee⚽ 4 messages

I took a long breathe before opening the text.

Zee⚽: hi leeyum!

Zee⚽: I know you probably wont read or reply it but I cant stop myself from texting you.

Zee⚽: Remember you promised you'll be in my game this year.

Zee⚽: Tomorrow is my game Li! And I want you to come! I have to tell you something important and after that I swear I'll never disturb you. Just this one time! please come tomorrow.

I hesitantly read the messages for over 15 minutes and decided to flip my phone.

Me: I'll be there!

Though I couldn't stop myself from texting back.

Me: Good luck though

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1K 26
Completed ✔ You can never be my luna. Well, news flash dumbo, I already am..
CHEATER By ANT

Fanfiction

13.6K 474 6
or the one where liam cheats on zayn when he's on a business trip , but for good reason .
338K 20.7K 53
[so much cringe beware!!] - BOOK 2 liam: hey what's up... its been a whileeee zayn: just fuck off mate or the one where liam's trying to gain zayn's...
338K 9.6K 31
Zayn's just a bad boy with a bad mouth. Liam's just a teacher who likes to be called sir. BEING EDITED!!!