In My Eyes

By WritingAvengerA113

BOOK 2 OF THE JESSI STARK SERIES. "Life is tough my darling, but so are you" What's next in her life as the... More

Ch•1- If only You would Listen
Ch•2- Foreign
Ch•3- Don't let Go
Ch•4- The Worm Hole
Ch•5- Holiday greeting
Ch•6- A Missile
Ch•7- Pompeii
NOT AN UPDATE
Ch•9- Destined to be Alone
Ch•10- Not Menacing Enough?
Ch•11- Jokes
Ch•12- Back Stabbing
Ch•13- A Maniac
Ch•14- Like a Monster
Ch•15- It's not my Fault
Ch•16- Rubble
Ch•17- Strange
Ch•18- Paris
Ch•19- End Credit Scene
Ch•20- Just you
Ch•1- The Carnival
Ch•2- Blueish
Ch•3- Overly Calm
Ch•4- Strings
Ch•5- The Endgame
Ch•6- Good old days
Ch•7- Mindless Killing Machine
Ch•8- Not my Place
Ch•9- Multiplying
Ch•10- Common Sense
Ch•11- I am.
Ch•12- My Purpose
Ch•13- You can do all Things
Ch•14- Shining Armor
Ch•15- Together
Ch•16- Bye
Ch•18- Change
Ch•19- Connected
Ch•20- Imminent
Civil War: Ch•1- Tarzan & Jane
Ch•2- Reality
Ch•3- Murals
Ch•4- September
Ch•5- Vigilante
Ch•6- Put in Check
Ch•7- Fall Apart
Ch•8- The Prince
Ch•9- Bucky Barnes
Ch•10- Framed
Ch•11- Accidents
Ch•12- The Gem
Ch•14- Spiderling
Ch•15- Strong Enough
Ch•16- United We Stand
Ch•17- Divided we Fall
Ch•18- The Greatest Failure
Ch•19- A Dark Shadow
Ch•20- Graces
Ch•21- Cool tricks
Ch•22- Stormtroopers
Ch•23- Blue
Ch•24- 1991
Ch•25- Snow
Ch•26- The Mountain
Ch•27- Forever
Ch•28- End Credit Scene.
:)
The Disappearence of Jessica Stark

Ch•17- Never Ending

9.7K 416 144
By WritingAvengerA113

            A/N: Hey guys, sorry about the short chapter but I need to tell you all something.

This past week my friend, my best friend, passed away this week due to cancer. It has been really tough on me. She's been there since the 5th grade. We love Marvel together, we watched The Walking Dead together, I could talk to her about anything and everything. I'm going to be slow on my updates because of this, please bare with me. I'm grateful for you guys and I love you all individually. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

           I think the worst feeling in the world is knowing who you're going to leave behind when you die. The pain that you'll cause them when you suddenly pass on. Think of the last person you'd ever want to hurt in your life. A parent, child, best friend, or a sibling. That's what Pietro left behind. He left behind a whole life, a beautiful one. All the things he could've been in the future.

           I clung to the tiny kid, prepared to take the firing, but it never came. The sound surrounded me, causing my ears to ring. The small boy in my arms sobbed in terror. I squeezed my eyes shut and grit my teeth together. After a few seconds nothingness, I forced myself to open my eyes.

          A small shadow cast against me, the silhouette formed on the ground. My heart stopped when I saw the human outline.
I slowly turned to face whatever was behind me. The kid broke from my arms and ran towards his mother who was still at the ship.

          Tears pricked my eyes. Pietro stood in front of me, his arms outstretched and his hair tossed across his face. His skin was turning pale. Bullet holes covered his body all over, blood leaked through the wounds. My stomach churned. He raised his hand up slightly towards me, a weak and distant smile pricked at his lips.

          He saved me again, for the last time "You win" he whispered and fell. His body collided with the cold ground. Dust from the dirt rose up in the air around me.

          "No" I breathed "No no no!" I scrambled over to him, removing my iron man gloves and carefully cupped his cheeks with my hands "No, Pietro, get up, come on. We have to go" I lightly tapped his cheek, hoping he would snap out of it. His eyes stared at nothing, a single drop of blood ran down his chin "Come on" I begged, tears streaming down my cheeks "We have to get on the ship, we're all suppose to go home, please"

          The ground shook, I could feel Wanda's energy from wherever she was. The pain was unbearable "Think of Wanda, think of her" I yelled "Please don't go" He continued to lay there unmoving.

           "No" I swallowed a sob and gripped his arm "We have to go" I carried his body shakily to the ship, catching some strange glares from passengers. He weighed way more than me so I don't know how I made it all the way to the ship before it took off.

         I laid him down the floor gently and collapsed beside him. I brought my knees up to my chest and covered my face with my hands. His eyes were still blank.

         "Kid" a hand fell on my shoulder, it took me a second to feel the actual pressure of the hand. I turned my head and leaned my cheek on me knee and glanced up to see who it was. Clint was crouched down beside me, his bow laid on the floor of the ship "Are you hurt?" Was all he asked, his eyes filled with grief.

          "No" I breathed slowly, unable to meet his eyes "I'm just tired... really really tired" my heart beat a million miles a second.
He sat down beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I leaned against him.

"It's all over now, it's all over" he soothed.

           "Is it over?" My voice was barely a whisper. I felt the shuttle begin to rise. The buildings around me seemed to shrink in size. I gazed out to the clouds "is it really? Will this ever be over? No matter where we go or what we do... it doesn't end"

"Just relax now kid-"

          "It's just a constant rut, wherever we go our enemies follow, we can't escape it. It will never be over" and then I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 57.6K 35
Every family has demons, but none of them seem to scream as loudly as they do in the Stark family. Tony Stark is known for many things; a father...
41.1K 2.6K 16
One thing Mazzy Stark had always found peculiar was how her scraped knees always seemed to heal within a few measly seconds while the other kids woul...
14.7K 650 50
BOOK 2 BACK TO UPDATING EVERY SUNDAY! Daisy's back and whether she likes it or not, will have to deal with the aftermath of the first book. Where's...
25.1K 491 73
Book 1 of 3 (Book 2- The Saviour- is out) Y/N Stark is not an ordinary kid; she was orphaned. She struggled at living and always found it hard to tru...