Ch•24- 1991

"Why don't you have your suit on?"

            "Why do you think?" I had my gun raised out in front of me. Bucky was beside me, covering my left. I rolled my eyes at Dad's idiotic question. He knows exactly why my suit has been taken away, he's the one that took it "thanks for that by the way, throwing me in prison... very Fatherly"

           "Although I might not be Father of the year" Dad cracked his neck "I did have a feeling you'd find your way out somehow"

"Sure" I frowned, moving closer to Bucky.

           "I got heat signatures" Dad alerted after a few moments. He stepped in front of an open metal door, holding his hand out in front of him. The plasma beam from his palm lit up the space. I peered around the door, wanting to see what was on the inside.

"How many?" Steve asked.

"Uh... one" Dad answered with hesitance.

           "But..." I stopped, almost dropping my gun when the 5 glass tanks came into view. Dim yellow lights illuminated the compartments, the glasses were dirty and stained with blood splatters. Bucky looked around in complete horror, gripping his rifle until his knuckles turned white.

           Inside the compartments were people strapped to chairs, lifeless. A single hole, a bullet hole penetrated each glass, hitting them all in the forehead. I felt my stomach churn.

           "If it's any comfort..." a voice spoke across the dark room. The voice echoed around the space "they died in their sleep" that wasn't really comforting but thanks for the concern "Do you really think I wanted more of you?" The voice asked, but I think we all knew who it was by now.

"What the hell?" Bucky whispered.

           "I'm grateful to them though. They brought you here" a small blue light flickered, highlighting a specific place in the wall ahead of us. Built into the metal was a window, roughly 2 feet wide and long. There he was, Zemo. Sitting on the other side of the wall, looking as happy as ever. The lights over head came to life, lighting up the darkness.

           I hadn't seen Zemo since he triggered Bucky's bad side a few days ago, he looks different. Like he hadn't slept in days, but let's be real... neither have we.

           "Please Captain" Zemo chuckled softly "the Soviets built this chamber to withstand the launch blast of UR- 100 rockets"

"I'm betting I can beat that" Dad fired back, stepping closer.

"Oh I'm sure you could Mr. Stark, given time. But then you'd never know why you came"

            "You killed all those innocent and defenseless people in Vienna" I narrowed my eyes, my voice low but strong. He was going to get what's coming to him "including the King of Wakanda..." I thought of the kind and pure man, he was the King of a Nation. He was doing so much good for his people, and the next second he was gone "...just to bring us all the way out here?"