Ch•6- Good old days

"What's this?" Dad asked later that morning after I woke up from my couple hours of slumber. Everyone was in the room and were surrounding Nat at the computer. Steve handed Dad a tablet, on the screen was an image of a murdered man with the word 'peace' written out in his blood on the wall behind him. Ew. I looked away from the screen, almost gagging at the image.

       "A message" Steve clarified. Thor took the tablet before Dad got it and studied the image, before slamming it against Dads chest. Dad glared at the God but didn't say anything  "Ultron killed Strucker"

       "That's Strucker?" I scrunched up my nose in disgust at the image "he isn't as bad as you guys described" I looked to Steve.

      Dad shrugged "he wasn't that important, and oh look, Ultron did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us"

      "This is a smoke screen" Nat looked at the picture "Why send a message when you've just given a speech?" she asked. I lifted myself up on to the table that Nat was sitting at and I let my feet hang off the edge.

"Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss" Steve explained.

I pursed my lips and asked "But what could be so important that Ultron would kill him for it?"

        "I bet he..." Natasha searched through the computer that she was sitting at "Yeah. Everything we had on Strucker's been erased"

       "Not everything" Steve walked across the room towards a walk-in closet that nobody ever goes in. He swung open the door and disappeared for a moment. I leaned back on the desk to get a better view of what he was doing.

       The only thing in that closet was files... on paper. Wow Steve is old school, yet extremely intelligent. He emerged, carrying maybe six boxes in his arms. Bruce and Clint went over to bring the rest of the boxes.

        "Here you go" Clint placed a box in my hand carefully while juggling a few others in his arms "Search in here would ya? Let us know if anything comes up"

        "Yea sir" I saluted before lifting the cardboard top off the box. These were all old files of SHIELD. Maria Hill brought them to us when she joined our little team. There must have been hundreds of envelopes stuffed inside the square. I pulled out the first one and began to search. The rest of the guys did the same thing. We were all quiet as we read each file, trying to find one that could help us.

        I tossed the file that I was currently reading off to the side, that had no information on it that we needed. I reached for the next one, getting very tired of all this. I open the folder, scanning my eyes for anything useful. My heart stopped.

       A blonde and beautiful woman with bright blue eyes was photograph on the corner of the files. Her description was on the other side .

Agent : Carter, Tara

Status : Deceased - Killed in Action

Place of birth : Washington D.C

Race : Caucasian

Languages : English, Spanish, French, Romanian, Italian, Mandarin, Swahili

Hair : Blonde

Eyes : Blue

Known Relatives : Daughter - Jessica Carter/ Stark, status : Alive