The Gilbert Twin (TVD) Book 3

By ClaireTmt

Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is back, but not as a werewolf nor a human, as a Hybrid. After the events of Sacraf... More

The Birthday
The Hybrid
The End Of The Affair
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ghost World
Homecoming
The New Deal/ Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaison's
All My Children
1912
Break On Through
The Murder Of One
Heart Of Darkness
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset
New Book's (Based on the series of The Originals)
+ Playlist For All Chapter's/ Episodes

Ordinary People

4.6K 131 19
By ClaireTmt

(City Jail)

Bella's POV.

Me and Stefan have been stuck in this cell what feels like forever, but I'm Pretty sure I hasn't been any longer than twenty-four hours. Just as we are loosing the will to live, Damon enters and me and Stefan look up at him.

"You know, if you two are gonna keep us locked in here for the next decade, I think we can skip the routine visits" Stefan tells him in a weak voice.

"You know I'm not a big champion in this whole Lexi-Recovery-Plan...but Elena thinks this place is gonna weaken you both up, break you down and make you feel again..." Damon explains to us.

"We should all listen to Elena, right? I mean her plans always work out so well, don't they? Why are you here?" I ask him in a bored tone.

"What are you talking about? It's Friends and Family Day at Vampire Rehab! So, I'm paying a visit to my baby brother and my... Friend, who I care about" Damon says as he looks at me.

"Did you just friend zone me, I really thought we were closer than that, Damon. Or have you moved onto my nicer half, Elena?" I ask him and I raise an eyebrow at him, and Damon looks at me distraughtly.

"She's right, Damon. why don't you go play with my... Leftovers. Now go away" Stefan tells him, and I would laugh at his remark of Elena if I wasn't so weak.

"Nahhh. I thought we could hang out, a little Vampire/ brother bonding. How've you been, Stef? Bell? Huh?" Damon asks us, and I roll my eyes at him.

"You know, Klaus may wanna keep Elena alive, but that doesn't mean she's safe with Rebekah..." Stefan trails off, but knowing Rebekah she's probably preparing for homecoming.

"Liar, liar pants on fire, brother. Klaus compelled you two to protect Elena, and if either of you thought for even a second that she was in danger, you'd be working a lot harder" Damon says to us, and he's probably right.

"You got us. You got us!" Stefan says to him sarcastically.

"Yep" Damon says to us, he's so big headed.

"You got us. You're good. Congratulations! You can go now" I say to Damon as I stare at him, waiting for him to leave.

"You really have given up" Damon says to us.

"Actually, this is our happy faces..." I tell him with no emotion. Damon then stands their looking at us for a couple of seconds, before walking over to us and starting to break the chains that are tying us down, and me and Stefan look at him confused.

"What are you doing?" Stefan asks, and he just took the words straight out of my mouth.

"Screw this Lexi-plan. I think we could all use a drink" Damon tells us, and I hope he means more than just a glass of bourbon.

(Skip to a Bar near Mystic Falls)

Damon had driven us to a bar near the boarder of Mystic Falls, and with all of these people around I'm really getting hungry.

"I got this back, Elena" Damon tells Elena on the phone before hanging up "What are we drinking?" He asks us, and I look around the bar.

"Hopefully something a little bit warmer...and a little bit blonder..." I say as I eye the blond bartender behind the bar, and she sees us looking at her and she comes over.

"Hi!" She says to us with a chirpy voice.

"Hello..." Damon trails off as he checks name badge "Callie. I would love a shot of your best whiskey, and my brother and friend here would love a shot of you" He says as he compels the last part.

"What's the catch, Damon?" Stefan asks him, and I turn to Damon as I would also like to know.

"No catch, brother. Drink up. It's on me" Damon tells us, and me and Stefan both take one of her wrists and we bite her. I then see Damon hover over us so no one else in the bar can see what we're doing.

A few hours later, and I'm in the mens restroom, ew!, and I've just finished draining three guys of their blood. Once there dead, I walk out of the restroom and put an 'Out of order' sign on it. I then see Callie sitting on Damon's lap as him and Stefan play quarters, so I go and join them.

"No one go in the mens restroom..." I trial off as I wipe my mouth incase of any access blood "It's out of order" I tell them, as Stefan flips a coin into a glass.

"Drink up brother!" Stefan tells him, and Damon holds up an epty bottle of whiskey.

"You get us a bottle of this?" Damon asks Callie.

"Yes, sir" Callie says before she stands up and leaves.

"You been on this "bunny diet" for a better part of 50 years. So, how is it that "Saint Stefan", of all people, is good at a drinking game?" I ask in disbelief.

"Oh, the "bunny diet" gave me a lot of time to practice" Stefan tells me, and he picks up a coin "Wallow in despair" He says, and flips a coin into a glass "Drown in guilt" He says, and flips his another coin in the glass "Regret my existence" He says, and he flips his third coin in the glass "It's precision born out of tragic boredom. Drink up, brother!" He tells Damon.

"All that effort wasted trying to tell you how boring you are, and now you finally agree with me?" Damon asks him with a grin.

"Damon, you are worse than Elena. Getting me drunk, brotherly bonding with the company of Bella - what do you think, we'll break down and you can pull us back from the edge, is that it?" Stefan asks him, and I look at Damon for an answer.

"I happen to like the edge, Stefan! It's just that both of your problems is your inability to resist falling over it. All or nothing, guys. You can't just be" Damon says to us, and Callie comes back with another bottle of whiskey and sits down on Damon's lap again "Although, who am I to judge?" He asks us, and flips a coin into the glass "Drink up, brother!" He tells Stefan, and holds Callie's arm out towards him.

As more hours pass by, Damon is now dancing on a table with two girls, and Stefan is feeding on Callie's neck, although it appears that he is kissing her. And I'm also feeding on some guys neck as I'm sitting on his lap and it looks like I'm kissing his neck.

"Nothing to see here!" I hear Damon say to someone "Just run along, okay?" He says to the them "Hey, hey ease up! Ease up, She is giving us her employee discount" I hear him tells Stefan "And now, just run along" He says to someone else I continue to drink from the man, but I'm suddenly pulled away from him.

"Hey!" I say to Damon as he's the one who pulled me away.

"You already killed three men in the restroom, don't kill him in front of all these people" Damon tells me.

"Why, he doesn't mind" I say as I look into the man in the eyes "Do you?" I compel him.

"No" The man says to me in a zombie-like voice, and I turn to Damon with a smile on my face and he glares at me "Fine" I sigh, and I stand up and me, him and Stefan go to the bar and sit down where the male bartender is working.

"Three more!" Damon tells him, and I turn to face him so I can ask him some questions.

"Alright! Tell me what's up. What's the point of the jailbreak, hm?" I ask him, and he turns to face me with a serious expression on his face, and fingers crossed I'll get a serious answer.

"I thought you could use a hug, Bella" Damon says to me, and I roll my eyes at him and then glare at him.

"Come on, Damon. You know Elena is gonna hate you for letting us out. And we all know that you care about what she thinks..." Stefan trails off. So it's true, Damon does have feelings for my sister.

"Maybe I wanted to remind you both what freedom was like, before Klaus took it from you" Damon says to us, but I can't tell if he's telling the truth.

"As long as Klaus is alive, we do what he says" I tell him simply.

"That's my point, Bella and Stefan. You've given up! Now you could both sit around and be his little bitch's, or you get mad enough and you can do something about it" Damon tells us, but Stefan shakes his head at him.

"Damon, he can't be killed" Stefan tells him.

"Maybe I can help with that" We hear someone say, and we turn around to see a guy with grey-ish hair and he looks like he's old enough to my grandfather "The Salvatore boys, I presume? And... Bella, Klaus' first hrybrid" He says as he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Mikael" I hear Stefan say to him.

After Mikael introduced himself and explained that he is the first original vampire and also Elijah's and Rebekah's father but not Klaus' biological one, he said he would help us kill Klaus but he would need to get some information out of me and Stefan about him first.

"Is Klaus out of the country?" Mikael asks us.

"We can't tell you" Stefan answers for the both of us.

"Has he spoken to either of you since he left?" Mikael asks us, but I feel like he is mainly asking me.

"We can't tell you" I answer for both me and Stefan.

"All right. Can you tell me the last time you spoke to Niklaus?" He asks us, but like again I feel like he is asking me more than Stefan.

"We're compelled to do what he says, and he says to keep our damn mouth's shut" I say to him in an angry tone, as there is no point asking us these questions, we can't answer any of them.

"I really hope this game of twenty questions isn't your secret weapon" Damon asks him.

"You see, Damon..." Mikael trails off as he puts his hand on Damon's shoulder "I've been a vampire hunter longer than you've been alive. It's why I found you here. It's why I'm gonna find Niklaus" He explains.

"Well, Klaus has been running for about thousand years, so if you think you can get a work around here-" Damon tries to say, but is cut off when Mikael slams his hand into Damon's chest.

"Careful, Stefan and Bella. One move - and his heart's gone" Mikael tells us, and he plunges his hand deeper "Now, where is Klaus? What's the trick question, Stefan and Bella? One twist and he's dead. Unless you don't care of course" He asks us, if he's trying to turn out humanity back on, it's not working.

"Their emotions have been shut off. They can't care" Damon says with a gasp.

"Really? Their link to Klaus is so strong that Stefan will let his own brother die and Bella will let the man she may or may not love die?  No ideas, hmm? Think, Bella and Stefan! I guess you're right. He's a dead end. And so are you, Damon" Mikael says and he jerks his hand into Damon's chest.

"Wait!" I shout at Mikael, and him and Damon turn to face me in Suprise as I'm also surprised that I stopped him. But I turn my head to Stefan, and he nods his head.

"We can bring him back. We can lure Klaus back to Mystic Falls" Stefan tells him, and Mikael takes his hand out of Damon's chest without his heart and wipes it off with a rag he takes from the counter.

"And there is our loophole. Just had to rile them up a bit. Get Klaus back to Mystic Falls, and I will gladly drive a stake through his heart. Fail, I'll drive it through yours" Mikael threatens us, and Damon and Stefan stand up ready to leave.

"Bella, let's go" Stefan tells me as I keep watching Mikael.

"I'll be right their, I'm just going to grab my jacket" I tell them, and Stefan nods his head and leaves with Damon.

I turn around and walk back to the table which I was sitting at with Stefan and pick up my jacket. I then turn around to walk out of the bar, but Mikael is blocking my way.

"I will gladly drive a stake through anyone's heart that you care about if you don't achieve to bring Klaus to me" Mikael says to me.

"What if me and Stefan can't get him back... What if he doesn't believe us" I ask him in disbelief.

"He will believe you" Mikael assures me, but I shake my head at him.

"How are you so sure?" I ask him, what if Rebekah interferes.

"Because Niklaus cares for you. He has only cared for a very few people in the thousand years he has been alive, and that few was either his family or the ones he was in love with" He explains to me, and I look down and close my eyes for a second to let it all sink in.

"I'm confused, does he see me as part of his family or..." I trail off as I look up and to see Mikael is gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 2.1K 33
In which the youngest Mikaelson is reborn as Theo Gilbert, the older brother of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. How will the Mikaelsons handle that their y...
323K 9.8K 33
Everyone knows the story of Stefan and Damon Salvatore, the two brothers who return to Mystic Falls and fall for none other than Elena Gilbert, doppe...
633K 14.6K 26
in which damon's old friend is a model mated to a hunter and a werewolf โ€ข " it seems baby gilbert and my first hybrid have finally found their girl "...
144K 3.4K 24
Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is back, but not human. After the events of finding her birth mother, finding out John is her father and killing Lincoln, h...