The Bad Boy's App

By Livology

"Welcome to Cutesy! Home and app of the largest group of big beautiful women and those who love them!" If y... More

Other/Playlist/Social Media
Welcome to Cutesy!
Ms. Invisible
Day Walker
Banx
Family Fighters.
Jokes plzz
Top Shelf
Dick-Wad Risks.
Classmates
Gray Time.
FullBlood Friday
Jaw Dropping
No Show.
Scare House
Stormy
Thunder Storm
Questions
Bad Morning.
Irish Guys
Mental Workout
Date pt. 1
Date pt 2
Quitting
Bodyguard
Brownies
Public.
Maybe
Practice/30 facts about moi.
Picture Message!
New Guy
The End.
Pillow Talk
The Gathering
Snow Bound
Turf War
Dreamer
Surprises
Pleasing
Three G's
The Path
Confusion Fight
Heavy
Drug Wars
Preparation
Dance Drink
No, Flora
Morning After
Charade
Spying
Scary Zipper
Stealer
Touching
Hands down
"your" living.
Trail
Tough
Coming Out
Cupcake board
Avocado Balls.
Nurturing Flora
Feeling Good
Party Hold
The App
Author's Note.
whooo are youuuu?
Sis.

Hallway

6.6K 338 141
By Livology

Let's face it, I'm not that big on rule breaking. Rule breaking usually brought attention but this rule breaking was very low-key. I, Flora Blue Greensteen, was skipping a class. Yeah, I know, I'm considered one of the bad kids now that smoke in the bathroom and have drug deals in the locker rooms but I don't have those types of supplies. The only supplies I had were my phone, earbuds and myself.

Though the drugs could bring in extra cash, I wasn't going to do it. First off, there was no way I could get the drugs. I didn't have what the people in the drug business call, a distributor unless the swingers that lived next to me knew some people. But then again, I was never going to talk to them. Thorin probably did something with drugs though I don't really see him being the drug type but then again, he wouldn't tell me what he did at night. I knew it was something bad, but I didn't know if it would be that bad.

Plus I was kind of avoiding him.

Not for a bad reason, though! I just didn't want things to get awkward and having to face him. It's like having a test, I knew I was going to have to take it but that didn't mean I couldn't hold off from it for a while. Plus, I think some time away can do people some good so I was skipping science class. Was I going to have homework in that class? Probably not. Was Mr. Louis going to count me absent? Again probably not because he barely knew my name.

And it wouldn't hurt to get some steps in for the day.

I was in the hallway, blasting music into my ears just to keep out the noises that were not welcomed by me. A group of girls, the pretty ones that I had passed once before who's laughs usually sounded like angel coughs walked past me. Though the sole purpose of me having the headphones in was to block out the music, I actually turned it down so the music was muted. My hand was in my pocket along with my phone so they couldn't tell that I was actually really nosey.

They chirped and chatted, smiling and laughing as though they were angels specifically designed to bring beauty to the world. It was really weird how they were walking too. These girls thought they were in a slow motion movie or maybe I was just seeing weird shit because they were going slower than the norm because they thought they were so cool. They flipped their hair, allowing it to hang into the air for a few moments. Their leader, the same girl with deep brown eyes and short black hair that looked like imported silk didn't say anything. She only stared while swaying her perfect hips down the hallway like she was the alpha of the pack.

Not going to lie, she looked scary. Not the 'I'm going to rob you scary' but the 'I will destroy your life with one mean rumor' kind of scary. The look in her eyes was menacing, staring coldly at me like I was nothing but a piece of shit. She was far off. I was not a piece of shit if anything, I was a potato.

Her wine-colored lips slowly stretched out in an attempt to smile at me but it looked nothing more than invisible fingers pushing her skin outwards so she looked like a person with a heart. The other girls stopped talking and looked toward my direction. They didn't say anything and kept staring at me like my skin was green and should not be in the hallway even though I wasn't. But neither were they.

Somehow Mel's way of thinking began to slither into my mind, making me want to take out my earbuds and earrings just so I go over there and throw punches. But I didn't, I kept my calm, intelligent self away from the pool of cunts. Instead, I smiled right back at them before turning up my music and walk down the hallway without looking back. The sanest act instead of going all Melody on them.

Instantly after passing them and walking down an entirely different hallway, my heart thumped against my breastbone. This really wasn't just some thump. My heart was like a jackhammer slamming on the inside of my chest. But it wasn't the only thing acting my up. My stomach twisted and curled until it felt like it was made out of stone that splashed acid up my esophagus.

Without trying to act suspicious, I walked quickly to the bathroom. Thankfully, the bleach smelling room was empty. I noticed that when I rushed to the biggest stall where I sat on the floor and waited for something to come out of me. The world began to spin as I watched the ceiling do three-sixties nonstop.

I had to do something else. Think, I had to think about the things to make me calm.

My green tea really made me calm but I was at school and there was no way I was going to leave early just to get some. There was always messaging Tj but he was always busy in the day time. I hate to admit but Thorin was the only thing at the school that could actually make me calm. There was Mel too but her voice was a little high pitched to the point that I didn't get a shiver down my spine. She didn't have the tattoos that worried me or the black eyes that made me curious to what mystery was lurking in them.

The ceiling wasn't doing it for me, I had to change what I was looking at and thinking about. Instead of the white textured paint, my eyes adverted to the drawings that were on the side of the stall. A lot of them had the occasional cuss word that I always enjoy myself, others talked about how they hated the school and it was a piece of shit. I wouldn't have been in a stall if there wasn't gossip about some girl being a whore. But one little piece of gossip on the wall really caught my attention.

Someone tell Flora Greensteen to take her baggy clothes back to the 90s.

I had to get out of there and actually go to the nurse because I thought I was having a heart attack. My hands grasped the walls for dear life when lifting myself up and continued pushing me out of the bathroom and into the hallway once again. It was empty, no teachers or groups of girls that were probably looking at you because of what they saw on the stall. Thankfully, Thorin wasn't there either. I hadn't really talked to him since the thunderstorm incident and I didn't want to.

"Flora?"

And here I thought I was right for once about my surroundings.

Well, I was sort of right. Turning around, I caught the sight of the guy who's name I could not think of. J Something. He stood there with his hands in his jacket that left little the imagination on whether or not that he worked out. J Something definitely worked out.

I waved and turned back around, trying to get away from anyone who had a face, voice box, and life. All I wanted was to go to the nurse where she would have to force me to leave and never come back which I was fine with but no. J Something just had to be there and had to acknowledge me.

What happened to being invisible?

"What's up?" He slightly stepped quickly to catch up to me. "You don't look alright."

"I'm okay." I gave him a thumbs up just so the conversation would end faster.

"Are you sure? He kept following me.

"Yep. I'm just going to go to the nurse." I sighed while stopping my feet, trying and get my heart and stomach to act normally. There was this pressure squeezing the two as if the world and its awfulness were weighed down on the duo.

"I'm going to go with you then."

"There's no reason to." Quickly, I gained my composure and continued to walk down the hall.

"Well, you don't seem that well and I'm not doing anything in my class. Might as well go with you." He winked.

"Eh, if you want to." Now, I know that came off bitchy. Trust me, that wasn't on purpose. I was just really nervous because J Something was popular and I didn't want him to get this impression that I was scared of him because of said popularity. If anything, I was playing it cool just so he would maybe think that I didn't want him around. Because I didn't.

We walked together with a gap as wide as I could possibly make it. J Something looked calm from what I could see out of the many side glances I was giving him. There was something about him, something that made me think he was up to something. Something that was not good.

"Wh-"

"Are you enjoying the school year so far?" He cut off my words before they got the chance to fully leave.

"No, not really." I sighed, looking at him. His head turned to face me and instantly I wanted to die.

"Why?" Well, if he wanted the truth it was because my little invisibility was starting to peel away and people were starting to notice me. I didn't like that, obviously. All of the work I had put in just to not be noticed was slowly dwindling away into nothingness and leaving me out in the cold.

"I don't like my classes." Kind of true, but like I said, not the exact truth.

"I know what you mean." He chuckled light heartily. "But besides your classes, is anything else bothering you? Anyone specific?" He continued on the subject for some reason.

"Why?" I eyed him. Was he talking about Thorin?

He stopped which forced me to stop even though I didn't want to. The nurse was so close, only a few more steps but he just had to stop. "Because I don't trust that guy that's always around you."

I had to laugh. "J Something, are you talking about Thorin?"

"J Something?" His eyebrows furrowed. "The name is Jace."

"I was close. Anway," I coughed. "you don't trust him because for some reason you have beef with him."

"I have a problem with him because the moment he talked, he was threatening to fight me." He growled.

"Well, you were standing in front of his locker." The courage that got me through the murderous mask guy from the freight house was coming back. "And mine too." I murmured.

"He's dangerous Flora and I'm not going to let someone from my school to get hurt because of him."

I yawned. "And why are you telling me this?"

"To tell you to keep him on a leash or something bad will happen." He cracked his knuckles, allowing the popping to create a sound to fill the hallway.

"Well... uh. Good luck with that. I'm going to the nurse." Finally, I ended this little meeting that he and I had. He didn't say or didn't anything except for sighing when I hightailed out of that situation. It wasn't my fault, I was still feeling sick but instead of a weight something actually squeezed my stomach bag to the point I was actually going to puke.

"It was nice talking to you, Flora." Jace said just right before the door to the nurse's office closed behind me.

It wasn't nice at all.

A short little crappy chapter but at least we know what J Something's name is! Remember:

Comment; tell me if you like Jace.

Vote; with each vote, Flora's courage flourishes.

Share; know someone with the name Jace and they want to rule the school? Show them this story! ( I actually know one and he's an ass)

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 12.5K 54
" One black coffee." A deep voice said and I snapped my head to the side to see a raven head and as he turned, my eyes found the devastatingly beauti...
1.5M 42.2K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
1.7M 59.1K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...