Threats From The Past (MiniMi...

By M1ckyj789

Gabrielle and his best friend Kylie are riding the high after both of their latest books have been released... More

Starting Fresh
One Day...
Reveal
Just Because He's Gay
Just One Moment
Give It Time
He Said No
He'd Go Nuts
Please Don't
Not Happening
Get Off Him
Reunion?
Stay Away From Him
Help You Feel Better
Surprise
Kicked Out
Blink And You Will Miss Them
Assault And Homicide
Revealed Flatlines
I'm Going To Miss You
Anger
I don't want you to go
Does He Like Me?
Can You Be Honest With Me
Welcome Home
Better Safe Than Sorry
Drunken plans
Heading Down Under
Let Go Of Me
Escape

So Much Worse

67 4 0
By M1ckyj789

2 weeks later

Simon's POV

He's been gone for two weeks. He messaged me a little bit yesterday but that was mainly because no one else was talking to him. I sat at my desk and just had my eye on his profile, cursor over his name, fingers wanting to type out a simple message but I felt so scared for some reason. As if something was compelling me to not press the keys, as if I wasn't allowed to. I guess after a certain amount of time you start to be treated like the dirt you are. Between losing Tobi and now only just getting back into YouTube, it hurt you knew only having 6 members now. I know the guys would never agree to letting in a new member to keep with the numbers but I don't know. I miss Gabe. I got frustrated with myself and stood from my chair, quickly causing it to eject behind me and almost fall over. Why was I so angry? I went to walk away before I heard the faint sound of Skype through my headphones. I quickly ran back to see a message from Gabe.

Gabe: "Simon, I'm so sorry."

Simon: "What, why as you sorry? Are you ok? If someone has hurt you I swear to god I will come over there."

Gabe: "No it's not that it's just... I need your help. And I wish I could fly back over there already but I can't, this is the best I can do."

Simon: "Gabe come on man you know I worry about you so much, and when your vague like this and avoiding the topic, I'm going to get even more afraid."

Gabe: "It's Mitch, a And Lachlan and Rob and Preston and I'm so scared. They won't leave me alone, and not in a good way. Lachlan keeps talking to me like I'm filth and Mitch... He uh. He tried to. He almost."

Simon: "Gabe what's going on?"

Gabe: "Mitch went through my phone while I was asleep. He didn't let me explain and found a few photos in my phone, nothing involving the penis or anything like that but just, pictures I have with my shirt off, I like to think I have confidence and it helps me you know? It helps me having them there on my phone, it's like a safety cushion to tell myself that yeah maybe at times I am attractive. I had no intention of ever sending them to anyone as they aren't for anyone else's eyes but my own, but Mitch found them and didn't let me explain. He started to talk shit about me to Lachlan and then Lachlan started to abuse the fuck out of Rob, and then Preston caught wind from listening in while Rob was staying with him and it's all blown up between them and now. They want to kick me out."

Simon: "Wait hang on didn't Mitch have a thing for you?"

Gabe: "He wanted to use me for my wealth, get in on that side of me and then throw me away when he was finished, that's all he wanted."

Flashback one week ago

Mitch's POV

I walked into the bedroom to see Gabe fast asleep on his bed, his phone had been buzzing so I decided to unlock it and message the boys, letting them know he was tired and that he was sleeping. After I had sent them through I got curious and decided to go through his photos. There were some really nice ones of his face but some were a bit more suggestive.

What?

As I went further through his photos I found more and more of him, though there wasn't any dick, I knew there had to be more than this. And I'll bet anything it was fucking Rob too, that sly bastard was probably using him. I opened up Skype and found Rob had just messaged him.

Gabe: "What the fuck is wrong with you? You piece of shit why the fuck would you ever use Gabe like that? Are you not fucking contempt with your own life that you have to ruin his?"

Rob: "What the hell who is this? Where's Gabe?"

Gabe: "Sleeping peacefully, which is what he should be doing without having to think about you wanting more of him."

Rob: "What the fuck? I wouldn't ever do something like that what the hell is wrong with you?"

Gabe: "You might have everyone fooled with your totally innocent Canadian charm but it won't work on me you fucking dick head. How many people have you shown off to slut, you know what I don't care. Your both a fucking disgrace to your people. Fucking pathetic."

I held onto his phone as I walked into Lachlan's room, catching him talking to that slut.

Lachlan: "You right Mitch?"

Mitch: "No I'm not. This fucking cunt has been using and abusing Gabe for his own stupid reasons."

Rob: "So it's fucking you, Mitch I would never fucking hurt him."

Lachlan: "Mate have you tried asking before accusing."

I walked over to Lachlan and showed him the photos I found on Gabe's phone.

Mitch: "There has to be more, there has to be and I'll bet anything that it's this fucking cunt because we all know your the one trying to get in Gabe's pants. What's the deal huh? Try before you buy him like some cheap whore to satisfy your needs cock head?"

Rob: "What the fuck is going on I haven't done anything."

Lachlan: "Rob just tell the truth please."

Rob: "I am Lachlan I haven't fucking done anything and I wish you both would believe me."

Mitch: "Only the guilty would beg someone to believe them."

Lachlan: "You are worse than shit you know that?"

I got worried until I saw him turn to the screen in front of him.

Lachlan: "Here we are trying to help Gabe recover and your trying to get in his pants? What the hell Rob he can't even move his legs still and your trying to hook up with him?"

Preston: "What the hell is going on?"

Rob: "Preston here. Go through my phone, my contacts, my messages and my photos, go through whatever the fuck you want. Lachlan and Mitch are trying to make me admit that I'm trying to get in Gabe's pants when I would never try to do such a thing."

Preston: "What that's ridiculous. You never stop talking about him and how perfect he is and how happy he makes you."

Rob: "Exactly but these fucking assholes don't care about the truth and came up with their own solution."

Back to present day

Simon's POV

Gabe: "Since then, Rob won't stop harassing me about fixing what ever the fuck has gone down and I don't know what to do. I'm so fucking scared right now and I wish I wasn't fucking disabled so I could just leave. I've had to deal with this for a week and I can't do it anymore. Neither of them will believe me that I'm trying to fix this. Simon I can't talk to anyone else about this please believe me that I'm trying to fix it but I don't know how to."

I could honestly feel the tears coming from his eyes as he typed. Every word pained me knowing that I can't just reach through the screen and hug him. I noticed him starting to type again before being shocked by his words.

Gabe: "So your to get in with him as well are you slut? Couldn't be happy with killing your boyfriend all that time ago and now killing your best friend you have to bring Gabe down as well with your stupid lies? Telling him how great he is and how important he is your just as bad as the other fucking idiots. Your pathetic Minter, if anything your friends deserved to fucking die if they were around you. No one should ever have to deal with your horrible ass."

Simon: "I don't know who the fuck has his phone but you need to give it back to him please."

Gabe: "I don't think this slut deserves his phone. He's a fucking filthy and dirty fucking excuse for a human. I hope his legs never get better."

I messaged Mitch quickly to get Jay's contact and then messaged him and told him what was going on. While waiting for him to reply I walked over to my closet and pulled out about 4 shirts and pairs of shorts as well as my underwear and a few essentials. As I zipped up my suitcase I walked back to my computer to see a message from Jay.

Jay: "Alex and I will get him out tonight, we will make up some stupid excuse to go and stay the night at their place and then during the night we will get Gabe out of their and take him back to my place ok? He will be safe there."

Simon: "What's your address? I'm booking my ticket now?"

Jay: "Simon you know you don't have to do that right? I can guarantee you he is safe here, he still needs to work on his book as well."

Simon: "I don't care Jay, you don't know how much he means to me and I am prepared already, I'm getting on this fucking plane and I'll see you guys in two days. Please keep him safe."

I pulled away from my computer and grabbed my phone and my wallet, my passport was already in my bag as were some other documents just in case. But I was still worried, I was about to get up and leave home for a few days or so to go and see Gabe, who had been taking some abuse but not enough to warrant someone leaving a country to see them. Maybe I should trust Jay and take his word for it but at the same time I was so scared for him, he still needed someone to look after him.

Josh: "Oi!"

Simon: "Fuck."

Josh: "Where do you think your going?"

Simon: "Away."

Josh: "Your not fucking going to Australia are you?"

Simon: "It's none of your business where I'm going."

Josh: "Simon he said no, what makes you think he's going to want to even talk to you again?"

I recounted everything that he had told me and showed him the messages of whom I had come to the conclusion was more than likely Mitchell. I could fucking punch that guy I swear. He's a hypocrite and he need to be shown the hard end of my fist.

Josh: "Loo I don't think this is something worthy of pissing off to another country, but you have already bought your ticket. We can't stop you can w?"

Simon: "Look Josh he messaged me out of guilt and sense of pain, the least I can do is go and see him, I really like him Josh, I have for so long now and I think I'm finally ready to treat him like I use too treat Brett. I want him to be so happy and I will do anything I can in order to make that happen. I know he said no before but he's still a really good friend. That's all I should need to be able to leave right?"

I saw it in Josh's eyes he was trying to decide on what to say. I guess in a situation like this one would need to think for a moment.

Josh: "Give me twenty minutes to pack. I'm coming with you."

Simon: "Waht no you don't have to do that."

Josh: "You might need some help getting Gabe back here, believe me if I come along, I can actually carry him."

Simon: "I'm scared for him Josh."

Josh: "Yeah I know mate, I am too now but I could be worse. So much worse."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 774 35
Ever wonder what it's like to be a famous YouTuber? Ever wonder what it would be like to be friends with the Sidemen? Or even whats it's like to be...
7.6K 222 20
Skylar Zerker had never been the friendly type. Her parents died in a car accident and her brother ran away years ago when she was 10. She had no fam...
373K 5.7K 32
its so clichΓ©, but i fell in love with my best friend. 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ harry lewis falls in love with his best friend, who he's been sleeping with fo...
4.1K 366 33
Lachlan goes missing. No one knows why, or who took him, or where he went. There was a man, a lone, unidentified man on the security footage that lea...