✔️My Purr-Fect Key ⇝ Adrien/C...

By kogikofi

↱complete↲ ⇨ 2/27/17... More

Ch.1» First Unofficial meeting
Ch.2» First official meeting
Ch.3» Ladybug's first impression
Ch.4» What a Night
Ch.5» Hangout
Ch.7» FAB
Ch.8» Memories
Ch.9» Mornings
Ch.10» Indirect
Ch.11» Tell Me~
Ch.12» First Day
Ch.13» Christmas Coincidence
Ch.14» Decorating
Ch.15» Surprise?
Ch.16» Unexpected
Ch.17» Thoughts
Ch.18 » Admitting
Ch.19» Planning
Ch.20» Decision
Ch.21» Dat-Hangout
Ch.22» Crazy
Ch.23» Helping
Ch.24» Sad To Happy
Ch.25» Compliments
Ch.26» Just a Little Chat
Ch.27» Unexpected Someone
Ch.28» Getting Ready
Ch.29» Goodbye?
Ch.30» News [EPL]
Bonus (Special Nash chapter :'D)

Ch.6» Hello Again~

10.4K 295 418
By kogikofi

-- Adrien's POV --
( Yes, Finnaly )

" Can we hang out tomorrow? " I ask.

She stand there dumbfounded with a red face - I, on the other hand was blushing but I still keep an cool expression.

' Oh no! What if she gets the wrong idea?! '

" I will love to " I look at (Y/n), who is smiling with a tint of blush.

" Sounds Great " I smile back.

" So are you two - lovebirds, done yet? " I voice call out.

We turn around to see the source of the voice which is Nash with Marinette behind him.

" I thought the two of you was sitting at the railings? " (Y/n) asks, still leaning.

" We were " Marinette look at Nash, crossing her arms." But he fell off "

Me and (Y/n) laughs. " Your so immature Nash" The female beside me say between her laugh.

" It wasn't my fault! It was the wind! " The (H/c)-haired boy gestures.

" Right. . . " Marinette rolls her eyes.

"But seriously how did you fell off? " I ask.

" You see. . ." Nash looks at the side, sheepishly.

" He was trying to show me his skills when suddenly , he lost balance and fell off " Marinette explains.

Me and (Y/n) look at the body of the (E/c)-eyed male and look back at their face.

" Well that explains the bruises and scratch" I state.

(Y/n) chuckles at how her brother acts. " How about the both of you buy us something? "

" Like what? " Nash reply.

" Food maybe? "

" Sure! " Marinette smiles.

" You will have to pay me " The (H/c)-haired male fold his arms and look at his twin.

" I will "

The both of them left, leaving me and (Y/n) alone, again.

" See what I mean? " She look in front of her.

I lean back at the railings and look ahead.
I nod my head with a smile. " So Nash never do this stuff? "

" No. . .He only do that with his friends but not with girls "

" That's a good sign " I nod my head.

" Oh, um , By the way " (Y/n) starts while hiding her red face." about tomorrow. . ."

" I'll pick you up " I smile.

" How Did you-? Okay then " She shrug.
" But, what about your father? "

I look down a little. " I think it's my day off "

" Oh, I see "

" You never really ask questions? "

" Not really. I only ask questions if it isn't too personal " She smiles.

« Time Skip by Natsu »

I land on a rooftop, safely and look at Ladybug.

" I'll take the other way while you take that way " She gestures.

I nod my head started to jump and rain from roof to roof.

To be honest , I'm more excited to go on and patrol every time. And I think you guys already know why.

I leap of over the motion sensor and jump at a certain balcony.

' They should really max up the security here, but seems like it's tall enough to secure the place. Except for me! '

I hide behind the walls and peeked through the window , which . . . .is covered by a curtain.

I sigh and slouch down at one of the double doors.

The door then opens , making me my back fall off and land on the floor.

I groan while closing my eyes and touching my head.

" Chat? What are you doing here? " I open my eyes and saw (Y/n) with a concern and confuse expression.

" Could've you ask me if I was okay first? " I groan again.

" Sorry " She apologise. She then kneel and sit down on the floor, not caring if her pajamas gets dirty.

" Are you okay? "

" I'm fine " I stand up.

" What's with the visit? "

" Well I got nothing to do- " I got cut off by a beeping noise.

'Why now? Why now?! Oh wait. . . Me and (Y/n) are going to hang tomorrow. Never mind '

" Chat?You okay? "

" I'm fine. I just need to go "

" That soon? "

I nod my head.

" Yeah "

' I need to hurry up! '

" awww " She pouts.

" I'll be back " I say.

I peck her check and left, leaving a blushing (Y/n) alone.

I then hide to where no one can see me and de-transform.

" You like her, don't you? " Plagg smirk with his little mouth .

" Shut up "

-- (Y/n)'s POV --

" What the Heck? " I mumble. " A Random Stranger just kissed my cheek! "

Knock, knock

I went back inside my room and close the doors and the curtains. I then open the door,revealing Nash.

" What are you doing here? " I ask,squinting my eyes.

" I heard you talking to someone. So I decided to come here to check what's going on."

I try my eyes not widened, so I look at the side. "Why would I talk to someone? No one is even here except me "

" So your talking to yourself? " he raise his eyebrows.

" No. . . Don't even think that I'm crazy " I raise my point finger.

" How'd you know? "

I roll my eyes and cross my arms. " Can you leave? It's late "

He yawns " Fine.But I don't want to hear you talking to no one " he walks away with his head leaning in his hands.

" Goodnight! " I wave. I close the door and lean on it. " That was close "

« Time Skip »

I ran downstairs and brush myself off.

" Woah, woah, woah. Why are you so dress up? " Nash say, stopping and look at me.

" Well, uh " I rub my neck sheepishly.

I'am not one of the girls that likes dresses and heels or all those girly things, considering I'm a model; I still tend to prefer jeans or like that and NO! I repeat NO! Short shorts. Ironic I know. I just like those long shorts ( that sounded weird ) or something like that.

Nash rose his eyebrow ( He really likes doing that ) "  Well? "

I sigh " Me and Adrien are going to hangout "

" So it's a date? "

" No "

" With flowers? "

" No "

" And a ring? "

" What part of 'hangout' you don't understand? " I face-Palm.

He chuckles. " I'm just teasing ya, sis "

I roll my eyes " How about you? You don't want to hangout with your friends? Or Marinette? " I wiggle my eyebrows.

" I'm tired "

" I shouldn't have ask "

" So what time are you two leaving? "

" Probably late— "

" Sorry to interrupt you , Miss.(L/n). But someone is finding you at the gates " Our butler bow and left.

" Good luck on your date " Nash tease and wave while walking off.

" ITS A HANGOUT! " I spat and stomp my way to the gates. The guards open it and I went outside.

" Morning " I greet.

" Morning (L/n) " Adrien pat my head.

" Hey! " I pout.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

I'm actually watching Haikyuu right now. And it's just the best. If you don't know I actually love sport animes and its on my profile.

Haikyuu

KnB

Free!

Inazuma Eleven

I'll shut up now...

♦♥~ Unicorn Queen💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.5K 38
Marinette has a huge crush on Adrien. She never thought that he would like her back. Plot Twist : he does! ... Marinette has been having bad dreams...
8.5K 682 42
"You have to promise. Promise to stop by, promise to help me come back, promise not to give up like I did. Promise me Chaton." Marinette has been th...
4.6K 211 14
𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? *ೃ༄ ❝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 and just like the last, and like the next...
Wolves By Cat

Fanfiction

16.9K 617 26
'I open my mouth to call for help, right then the wolf clamps its jaws down onto my arm. I pull it toward me, trying to break free. My pain and terro...