It is not a Dream

بواسطة lauraviiol

Clary is a normal 16 year old girl. She is an art prodigy, but She won't admit it to herself. Who likes a sel... المزيد

The first day of school
Pandemonium
Confusion on top of everything
New life
What's going on?
Unbelievable
The actual story...
Clary, is something wrong?
Awake

What's happening?

77 2 0
بواسطة lauraviiol

"Clary... Owwww! Stop please! You're hurting meeeee!" Simon yelled in a high pitched voice like a teenage girl.

Clary let go and saw all the confused faces. Well... now I have to explain. I didn't think this far... She thought.

"What was that all about? What happened that caused you to drag us out the club?" Maureen asked clearly interested why Clary did that.

"I'd rather not talk about it. I know you're a group of my close friends. Except for you Kyle, no offence." She answered with shock and embarrasment in her eyes. She couldn't stop thinking about Jace and everbody who was staring at her.

"You know when you say 'no offence' it's actually quite offencive." Kyle replied, Clary could see the little hurt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry... I... I actually need to be alone right now. You can go back. I'll join you all in a little bit." Her eyes said sorry to Simon, Maureen and Kyle. She just didn't have the words to express what she did and didn't see.

"Please just don't take long, you know I overthink everything." Simon clearly worried.

"Yeah yeah Lewis." She tried to make a normal face and failed miserably.

"Actually, I'm quite tired.. I think I will go home. You with me Simon?" Maureen asked as she started to walk away.

"Yes, but Clary please text or call me when you get home or something happens. Just let me know you're alright sometime." He was very worried that something might happen to her, she was his best friend after all.

"I will, don't worry." Clary smiled at him sweetly. It was so nice to have a best friend who worried for you.

"Ummmm.... I'm gonna go too... Don't want to keep a girl in Pandemonium waiting all night for me." Kyle pointed out the obvious.

"Okay, bye!" She yelled after him.

XXX

Jace just watched her storm out. He could clearly see that something was up. What did she see? Jace just kept thinking.

"Y-You b-broke my-y heart J-Jace.." Kaelie managed to say between her sobs.

"Kaelie, you know that we were not dating. You just kept creeping everywhere and you have been stalking me for the whole summer. I have told you that there is nothing between us." Jace replied with no emotion at all.

"But... but..." Kaelie started, but Jace cut her off.

"I can't talk right now." He just went out of the club and went home. Finally no stalker Kaelie here... or Aline.. Jace thought.

He went to bed and once he fell asleep he started dreaming.

Jace walked into Pandemonium, in his thoughts he was far away and didn't notice a surtain red-head dancing and bumped into her.
"Hey! Watch where you're goin jackass!" She stopped dancing and looked straight up to Jace.
He just smirked and kept walking.
Jace was headed to the room behind the curtains in Pandemonium. He was going to meet Kaelie there and confront her about what she has been doing for the past three months or so.
After about 10 minutes he heard screaming.
He immediatley looked in the direction where the screaming came from. Why is Clary screaming, he thought.
"Why are you screaming Clary? Some people might think you're kuku up here." He motioned to her head.
"Well, you did-" What did I do? He thought.
"Well, I what?.." He was curious of what Clary was about to say, but she didn't finish her sentence.
"Nothing. I have to get going. See you in school." Clary rushed out of the room and he didn't see her after that...

XXX

Clary was finally at home, she had already texted Simon that she is well and alright. He is like an over-protective mother sometimes. She laughed a little, but then came the memories of Pandemonium again.

She couldn't sleep all night and she just didn't want to think about it anymore. She tried to push her thoughts away and when she had managed it, she had fallen right asleep.

XXX

"Simon! I can't believe it's already monday again!" Clary started ranting again, like on the first day of school.

"Yeah... me too." Simon replied, but didn't pay much attention. He saw this absolutely beautiful girl with raven hair and dark eyes.

"Simon? Why are you staring at that girl?... Ohhhh... You LIKE her!" Clary realized. "You know what I'm going to do." Clary said and started walking towards the girl.

"No-no-no! Please no!" Simon rushed to Clary, but it was too late.

"Hi! I'm Clary, you new here?" She asked the girl with a nice smile on her face.

"Hi! Actually yes I am. My name is Isabelle, this is my brother Alec." Clary was admiring Alec's features. The bone structure was really uniqe.

"This is my idiotic best friend Simon." Clary gestured to him.

"Hi... " He said shyly.

"Hi." Isabelle saw that he was blushing, actually she thought that he was kind of cute. She could tell that he was a nerd, his T-shirt was about a video game -Mario cart-.

"What's your first period Isabelle? Maybe we have the same one and we could sit together." Clary asked her, she could tell that Isabelle was interested in Simon, no other girl has looked at Simon like that.

"It's maths if I remember correctly and please call me Izzy." She added and looked towards Clary.

"Great! Me too! So let's get going then." Clary and Izzy were talking for the whole period. They were getting along very well.

XXX

It was time for lunch and Izzy invited Clary and Simon to sit with her. They both said yes, they all were getting along well.

"So this is where we usually have sat for a week." Izzy gestured to a table. Clary could see that there were two people there: Alec and a guy with black hair and yellow cat-like eyes.

"Hi, Simon and Clary will sit with us from now on and that's Magnus by the way." Izzy added and motioned them to sit.

They started talking and getting to know each other. It was the best lunch of the first 2 weeks of school, until an arrogant and cocky blonde boy approached them and sat down beside Clary.

"Hi Red, are you still kuku up here?" Jace pointed at her head, he really was a selfesteem lowering person.

"Are you still arrogant and cocky?" Clary replied with a question.

"I tend to not think of myself like that and actually I'm a great person. Right Alec? Izzy?" He asked them and they didn't asnwer, just looked away.

"You have a really big ego, it will grow and at one point you won't fit through the doors." Clary pointed it out. Although, Jace was extremely fit, but at times his ego was starting to get too big.

"Clary, you know Jace, my adoptive brother?" Izzy clearly surprised by their conversation.

"Of course, she couldn't stay away from me." Jace smirked at Clary. You jerk, she thought.

"Wow, your ego is still big. I hope you drown in it one day." She looked at Jace and smirked in triumph.

"You hurt me Red, it hurts right here." He motioned to his heart and made a sad face.

"Good to know that we all are getting along." Alec joked and whispered something into Magnus's ear. It made him blush. Are they gay? Clary thought, awww, how cute.

XXX

Fast forward to a month or so Isabelle and Clary became best friends and they shared every little thought. They had their little group, consisting of Clary, Izzy, Alec, Magnus, Simon and Jace. The first and the last didn't get along very well, but they managed somehow.

Clary's mother Jocelyn was very happy that she had a group to hang out with, usually she was only with Simon (before she met the others).

XXX

"Clary! I'm having a party on Friday, you so have to come!" It seemed like Izzy gave her a choice, but in reality, she didn't.

"So what time is it? And who's coming?" Clary asked, she was obviously curious.

"Well... Our gang and half the school..." Izzy actually was afraid of Clary's reaction.

"Okay." Clary said, Izzy was clearly surprised.

"Okay? No arguing or anything?" She asked to be sure.

"I have learned that no matter how hard I try to argue my way out of things, it won't work with you." Clary explained and accepted her faith of Izzy's endless need to do her make-up and dress her up for every little event.

"Oooooooh! How great, so since it is Wednesday, then we have time. Remember that on Friday you have to come to my house right after school. Okay?" Izzy asked for no reason.

"Okay, if you say so. Actually, why are we friends?" Clary speculated.

"Because we're Ying and Yang." Izzy explained.

"That explains everything!" Clary laughed.

XXX

Thursday just flew by and not even noticing, it was time to go to Isabelle's house.

"It's already the end of the school week. I have never been more upset." Clary whined.

"Why are you upset?" Simon asked, a surprised expression on his face.

"Well we are going to Izzy's and she is going to torture me with make-up and different kinds of outfits." But Clary just rolled with it.

"Yeah... That sucks... But I have great news!" Simon seemed excited for once.

"What is it?" Clary asked right away, she has never seen Simon so excited. Except for that one time when Simon had gotten his favorite video game: Mario cart.

"I have heard that someone likes you." Simon finally said, he did some kissy faces too.

"Yeah right, like someone likes me." Clary didn't believe a word he had said. At the same moment Jace had texted her that Izzy is freaking out, because one of the decorations didn't suit the theme.

"Okay so ask Isabelle if you don't believe me." Simon dialed her number and handed his phone to Clary.

"Hey Simon! Did you get the decorations I need?" Isabelle asked not knowing that Clary was at the other end.

"Hey, it's me, Clary actually. Does someone like me?" She asked and tried to sound more curious than she was.

"Ummm... yeaaah, but no one will tell you. We promised, so... good luck finding out!" With that Izzy hung up and Clary was sure now.

XXX

Everything was set up and ready for the party: Clary was wearing light make-up and a little black lace dress and thigh high lace stilettos, Isabelle was wearing heavy make-up, a white maxi dress and white stilettos, the boys didn't even bother to dress up, except for Magnus. He loves glitter and he was covered in every place possible by it. Clary was practically living at Isabelle's house, Mrs. Maryse and Mr. Robert Lightwood let her. She was like family to them.

"You look gorgeous Red." Jace said, Clary didn't buy it.

"Wow, a compliment from Jace Herondale, how great. I know that you are adopted by the Lightwoods, but I won't let that change my mind about you. We are never going to be on good terms you and I. So don't even compliment me, everybody knows you take a girl for a week, dump her and break her heart. I won't let that happen to me." Clary practically lectured Jace and... he seemed hurt.

I know that Clary, I know. You don't just know the whole story yet. I know what you saw in Pandemonium more than a month ago, Alec and Isabelle do to. We just can't tell you who we are or why are we here. One day I hope we can tell you, Jace thought.

Clary, get yourself together, you know you actually don't dislike him. You just can't get the scene out of your head. I really hope that that wasn't me in Pandemonium... Wait! OMG! It wasn't it was that Kaelie girl. I just don't know what scene to believe.

Author's Note
So this chapter is quite long. I wanted to make it longer, but it would've been too long. So I hope you like this chapter and please leave feedback. Thank you!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

19.9K 515 32
Basically the TMI characters in a mundane world. All rights go to the talented CASSANDRA CLARE. Please keep in mind this is fan fiction so it isn't a...
6.9K 302 18
A 'Mortal Instruments' Fanfiction - Clary lands herself at Angel Peaks Asylum for the Criminally Insane. What did she do to get there? Was it the voi...
24.1K 948 15
/OCC/ /AU/ Alec a young warlock is thrown out by his parents when they discover his secret , how will the young man survive alone as a downworlder? A...
34K 918 18
The Mortal Instruments AU Clary Fray has a horrible life at home but to top it all off she is considered an outcast at school. How will people react...