The Start of Something New: J...

Af tomliloson

Jade Thirlwall and Liam Payne are in the biggest bands in the entire world, the have everything they always w... Mere

The Start of Something New Jade Thirlwall and Liam Payne
Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one (contains smut)
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty four
twenty-five

seven

2.4K 56 28
Af tomliloson

Jade’s POV

                Cuddling with Liam is quite fun. He puts a smile on my face, and he always seems to keep it there, unlike anyone else.  I then look at our hands that are intertwined; it seemed like our hands we made for each other. He then looks at me and smiles.

                “Is there something wrong Jade? Am I making you feel uncomfortable?” He frowns and immediately pulls his hand from mine. I then shake my head, and hold his hand once again. I smile, “No I—I liked this. But there is something on my mind.”

                “What is it babe, I—I mean Jade?” Liam says as he blushes a lot. I giggle at his cuteness.

“Um, I was wondering. Um you know how I’m um….waiting for the right guy.” I say quietly and embarrassedly.

                “Yeah.” He says.

                “Do you think it’s dumb or old-fashioned?” I say now longer looking at him. He shakes his head, “Of course not. I think it’s really sweet.” He says sincerely.

                “R—really? Because Sam would always poke fun at me and say I’m the only girl who’s like that now. And of course I know that’s not true, but what I don’t know what’s true is if guys don’t have the same mentality as Sam.” I say.

                “Sam is a douche, we all know that. Trust me, not all guys are like that Jade.” Liam says with a smile.

                “I want you to be completely honest with me. If we were dating, would you—would you accept my wishes or would you even the least bit hint at me you wanted…” I say, but Liam cuts me off.

                “Jade to me, a relationship isn’t based on intimacy. It’s about love, trust, and compassion—if you just base the relationship on sex, there’s nothing else. And Jade, if we were dating I would respect it, because I know how much it means to you. I think it’s great that you’re waiting, it shows that not only do you want your significant other to respect your body, it also shows that you have a great respect for your own body. ” Liam answers truthfully.

                I then smile at him and hug him. I think he is taken aback by the random hug, but he soon wraps his arms around me which sends a million shivers up and down my spine. Once we pull away I look at Liam again.

                “There’s something else we’ve been avoiding…” I say. Liam raises his eyebrow in confusion, “We have, what is it?” Liam asks.

                “Um, the kiss…I—I know before I said it didn’t mean anything, but it did Liam. And after you picked me up last night from the rainy bust stop last night, stayed with me when I had a nightmare, and they we cuddled watching movies. It—it made me realize what I feel for you is more than just friends.” I say to him.

                “Jade I would be lying if I didn’t have any feelings for you—because I do. I’ve kind of always had a crush on you, but…” He says.

                “But?” I say sadly.

                “I want to take you out on a proper date.” Liam says with a smile.

                “You do?” I say shocked but with a smile. Liam nods, “Yes, tomorrow night. That is if you want.” Liam says.

                “YES! I mean, yeah…I’d like that.” I say trying to play it off. Liam chuckles, “Well then it’s set, you, me tomorrow at let’s say 8?” Liam offers. I nod, and we start cuddling once again and put our attention on the movie.

                It starts getting late, but I just don’t want this to end. Today all we did was sit and watch movies, we don’t have to worry about what’s going in the outside world, we don’t have to worry about the problems we have, it was relaxing and it’s something I needed in a long time. My phone starts to vibrate and I excuse myself and pick it up.

                “Hello?” I say.

                “Okay so…when were you going to tell us that Liam and you were a thing?” I hear Jesy’s voice.

                “Liam and I are just friends for now.” I say shrugging my shoulders.

                “For now, huh? So that means you will be more than friends later right?” I hear Leigh-Anne’s excited voice too, that’s when I realize I am on four way with the girls.

                “Yeah, Zayn came home and told me that when he came over with the boys Liam was only in his boxers and you were in Liam’s clothes.” Perrie said and I could practically feel her smirk though the phone.

                “It’s not what you guys think. You all know I am waiting—it’s just that I like wearing Liam’s clothes, it’s comfortable. Sam never let me wear his, he thought I looked silly. Plus it’s Liam’s place I can’t tell him to put on clothes—besides, I don’t mind the sight.” I say with a giggle.

                “I know you and Sam broke up and all, but to be honest I was never was a big fan of you two dating.” Perrie says honestly.

                “I agree with Perrie, the only reason why we didn’t say anything is because you were happy. At least we thought you were, but I watched part of your twitcam you had with Liam and there was this smile you had on your face that you never had with Sam. I think Liam really makes you happy Jade.” Leigh-Anne says.

                “He does make me happy guys, today we just sat and watch movies—and cuddled. It made me feel warm and happy.” I say.

                “Oh…so have you two kissed yet?” Jesy says suddenly, she is the one to just cut to the chase.

                “Uh…we kind of did…?” I say.

                “O M G! Jade tell us, how did it feel? Is he a good kisser? How did it happen?” Leigh-Anne babbles, she is the one who loves every single detail.

                “Okay, okay. We were playing FIFA and I won his snapback, and I was joking around and telling him how I looked better in it than him, then he picked me up and spun me around. We were laughing and he started tickling me. Then and then I looked into his eyes and realized how beautiful they are. And we just kissed…it was amazing.” I say smiling at the memory.

                “Wow, Jade you really like him, don’t you?” Perrie asked.

                “I—I really do like him. He’s kind-hearted, funny, sweet, and caring. When I first moved in with him, I thought it was just the little crush I had on him in 2008 and again in 2010. But I think it’s something more than just a crush.” I say truthfully as my cheeks become warm.

                “Jade where are you, I’m getting cold without you.” Liam calls out cutely, I laugh softly before calling out to him, “Coming Li, I just need to finish this phone call up.” I put my ear back on the phone.

                “Looks like the prince is awaiting for his princess.” Leigh-Anne says.

                “Yeah, I’ll call you guys later and tell you all about the date Liam and I are going on.” I say waiting to hear their response.

                “Date!?” They all say in unison.

                “He’s taking me out tomorrow, and I’ll give you all the details tomorrow. Bye ladies.” I say.

                “Bye Jade.” They all say before hanging up.

                I then return to Liam once I sit down his arm comes around my shoulder, I scoot closer and rest my head on his shoulder. And we stay like this for the rest of the night.

Liam’s POV

                This was the best day I’ve ever had. No one has ever made me smile the way Jade has. I took me a whole lot of courage to ask her out on a date, so I want it to go right. I don’t want to have a cliché dinner date, with a candle light. I want it to be special. So I was out all day getting everything prepared. I decided I want to give her a cute, excluded picnic dinner. I tell her to wear something casual; I want her to feel as comfortable as she can.

                I find a beautiful place by a small lake, I catch a lot of fireflies and put them in a couple of jars. I then get a bunch of Jade’s favorite songs from Perrie, and I cook all of Jade’s favorite finger foods from scratch: cocktail meatballs, pizza bagels, mini sandwiches, green grapes, apples with caramel, and chocolate chip cookies. I know it’s nothing fancy, but I know she’ll appreciate this more.

                It gets to the time to go to our date. I come down in a simple black jersey, black jeans, and adidas high tops, with a snapback. Then Jade comes down, and she looks beautiful. She is dressed in a black romper with a beige stripped cardigan, it’s simple yet beautiful.

                “You look amazing Jade.” I say with a smile.

                “Thanks Li, you look great too.” She says causing me to blush. I hold her hand and lead her to the car; I then open her car door and buckle her seatbelt. Jade smiles and then she blushes, “You are such a gentleman Liam.” She says.

                I then start driving to our date location. Jade seems a bit eager and anxious because she keeps tapping her foot and she twiddles her thumbs. I laugh at her cuteness and continue to drive once we get to the location; I open her door and unbuckle her seatbelt. I intertwine her hand with mine and lead her to the spot. Before we get there I cover her eyes and I walk even closer to the spot.

                “Okay, I’m going to remove my hands on the count of three. One—two—three…” I release my hands and she looks around.

                Her jaw drops as she takes in the ambiance. She looks around and she is shocked, but in a good way because a wide smile appears on her face. She then turns to me and hugs me tightly.

                “I love it Liam, no one has ever gone through this trouble for me. Sam would just take me to a restaurant and call it a night. He wouldn’t do all of this.” She says still looking around.

                “I wanted it to be perfect.” I say quietly.

                “Well it is perfect. Now let’s eat!” She says enthusiastically. I chuckle and we sit on the blanket and we start eating.

                After a while we start joking around, because I would throw green grapes and she would catch them in her mouth. Once it was my turn she threw a bunch at me making it impossible for me to catch any. A smile appears on my face, she gets up and runs away but I soon catch her causing her to giggle. The music is playing in the background and Let Her Go by Passenger comes on.

                “Would you care to dance Jade?” I ask. She smiles and holds out her hand for me to grab and we start dancing. As the musical intro comes on she starts making funny faces at me causing me laugh and I make funny faces too to also make her laugh. Once the singing starts I start to quietly sing along to it too. She starts to get goose bumps, we are a bit far apart, but then she places my hands on her hips and places her arms on my shoulder and then she rests her head on my chest.

                We are moving rhythmically. I am still singing along, I look up at the stars that are now out, and then I draw my attention to Jade who looking up at me. She then closes her eyes, and I am still looking at her. I get this warm feeling in my chest and that’s when I realize I am falling for Jade.

                She then opens her eyes and she sees me looking at her, and I immediately look away. She stops dancing and looks at me. She bites her lower lip and I slowly lean in to her. I then press my lips onto hers which sends so many chills down my spine. I then feel her smile within the kiss also causing me to smile. We finally pull away and Jade looks real flustered. I chuckle at her cuteness and hug her tightly.

                Jade goes over to one of the jars filled with fireflies. She opens it and all of them fly freely, and the look of astonishment on her face is just precious. She smiles and turns to me.

                “It’s beautiful.” She says. I nod looking at the atmosphere, she was right it was beautiful. She looks at me, “I had so much fun tonight, thank you Liam. I loved it.” She says holding my hand.

                “I loved it too babe…I—I mean Jade.” I say making the same mistake I made this morning.

                “It’s okay Liam. You can call me that if you want, I like it.” She says with a smile.

                “We should do this again.” I say to her.

                “Yeah, we really should.” She says looking at me, then back at the atmosphere.

_____________________________

I was thinking when I am half-way through my other Jiam fan fiction, I would start up another. There aren’t that many out there and I think everyone needs more dosage of Jiam, don’t you all think?

Here are some of the ones I have:

                #1: (AU) Jade is a prostitute who wants to find a way out of this harmful life, but cannot until Liam Payne, a student in university spots her one day and does everything he can do to help her.

                #2: Zayn and Perrie decide to have three months to plan their wedding and in the mist of the planning best man Liam and maid of honor Jade start to develop feelings for each other

                #3: Liam is dumped by Sophia when she finds out he cheated on her, everyone starts sending hate to Liam causing him to go into depression. It was a mistake and no one understood, no one except for Jade.

                #4: (AU) Liam is a mute boy that Jade found wandering on the streets, she wants to get this boy home safely, but she can’t—because he won’t talk

Comment on your favorite 2 choices, I may just do start two instead haha or if you have ideas comment :D x

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

26.5K 804 21
If you're meant to be with someone, it will work out. Whether it's next month or in five years, what's meant to be will always be. Jade Thirlwall be...
57.2K 1.1K 66
Little Mix are the most popular girl band in the world & nothing will ever keep them apart. Niall always fancied Jade ever since he layed his eyes o...
251K 4.4K 42
One Direction and Little Mix have been through it all together, they have had amazing stories to remember, and memories that they can't wait to forge...
376K 14.5K 60
She didn't have to reach out for the dark night, she didn't have to build her own way to the constellations. Because the stars - oh, what she was loo...