The Gilbert Twin (TVD) Book 3

By ClaireTmt

Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is back, but not as a werewolf nor a human, as a Hybrid. After the events of Sacraf... More

The Birthday
The Hybrid
The End Of The Affair
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
The New Deal/ Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaison's
All My Children
1912
Break On Through
The Murder Of One
Heart Of Darkness
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset
New Book's (Based on the series of The Originals)
+ Playlist For All Chapter's/ Episodes

Smells Like Teen Spirit

5.1K 139 60
By ClaireTmt

(Salvatore Boarding House)

Bella's POV.

I wake up this morning more tired than usual for some reason, but at the same time I feel great. I remember that today is the first day of senior year and I need to keep an eye on Elena, so I walk over to the chester draws and pull out some clothes that I had bought when I was on the road with Stefan and Klaus. I choose a maroon crop top with a floral pattern and some light blue ripped skinny jeans. After I put them on I finished with a light blue denim jacket, my maroon converse and some shades which I slide onto my head.

[Bella's Outfit for today]-->

I walk put of the bedroom, and I bump into Damon who has just came from his room.

"Good morning, Damon" I say to him, and I try to go down stairs, but he stands in my way.

"I will find a way to turn your humanity back on" He tells me with a serious tone, and he takes my hand and holds it in his. We look into each others eyes for a moment, before I snap myself back to reality and take my hand back.

"Well, good luck with that" I tell him, as I walk past him and head down stairs, but I stop as I see two dead girls on the floor.

I use my vamp hearing and I hear girls laugh so I head into the living room and I see Stefan is there with a few girls. They're playing Twister and there's blood on the Twister mat.

"Uh-oh. Alexandra, left hand, please" Stefan says, and a woman who I'm presuming is Alexandra gives him her hand and he turns it and bites her wrist.

"Hey, the two brunettes on the staircase owe me a Persian rug" I hear Damon say, as he comes up from behind me.

"You mean, they owe us a Persian rug? It's my house, too, brother. Ooh! Would you like a spin?" Stefan asks us, and I look at the blood before I turn back to him.

"Why spin when I can just do this..." I trial off as I vamp speed to one of the girls and I stick my teeth into her and drain her dry.

Once I'm finished I drop her lifeless body on the floor and I wipe the access blood from my mouth.

"So this is what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you both to protect Elena?" Damon glares at us, and I just shrug my shoulders with a light smirk.

"These ladies are helping me be all that I can be"  Stefan tells him, and someone knocks on the door. Damon goes to answer it and I follow behind him quickly, he opens the door, and its Rebekah. She barges past Damon and puts some shopping bags on the floor.

"Rebekah?" I ask her, and she smiles at me as I smile back. But I'm confused as she is supposed to be with Klaus.

"Who the hell are you?" Damon asks her rudely, and I glare at him.

"He left me here. My brother actually left me here" Rebekah tells me with a sigh.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Your tone implies that we're actually supposed to care" Stefan says, as he comes up from behind me and Damon.

"We do care, don't we Stefan" I say to Stefan, and I turn back around to a smiling Rebekah who pulls me into a hug.

"You're Klaus' sister?" Damon asks her, and Rebekah pulls away from our hug.

"Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure. Which one's my room?" Rebekah asks, and I'm about to reply, but Stefan cuts me off.

"You're not staying here" Stefan tells her bluntly, and I turn to glare at him.

"Stefan, Klaus left her here" I tell him, he just ignores me so I turn to Damon "Damon?" I ask him, but he just shakes his head at me.

"Rude. Both of you. I'll see to it myself. Bella, See you at school" Rebekah tells me as she walks upstairs.

"So I guess she's staying here" Stefan sighs, as I grab my school bag.

"Yep, so don't be mean... Either of you. See you at school Stef" I say to him, as I walk outside to my car.

(Skip to the Mystic Falls High School)

After I park my car in the school parking lot, I head into the school and everyone is silent as they look at someone. I follow their gaze and I walk along the hallway to see Ric pinned to the lockers by Stefan.

"Stefan, stop it!" Elena shouts at him, but he doesn't listen so I walk over to him and Ric.

"Stefan, put. Him. Down" I say to him through gritted teeth, but he just ignores me "Put him down, or your going to get one serious werewolf bite" I threaten him, and he finally turns to me as I quickly flash my hybrid eyes at him. He sighs before turning back to Ric.

"You're not gonna want to get in my way. Okay Ric? I will see you both in history" Stefan says before leaving, but I chase after him.

"What kind of stunt was that? I know that your humanity is off, but that doesn't mean you have to cause a scene in front of the whole school" I whisper/ yell to him.

"Why do you care? isn't yours off?" He asks me, and I pull him to the side near a window.

"Yes, it's off. But this is senior year, Ok. And just because you've done this a billion times before doesn't mean you get to ruin mine" I threaten him, and a smirk appears on his face as he steps closer.

"I like it when humanity-less you makes threats... It's hot" He tells me, but just because he complemented me doesn't mean I'm going to say how much I like bad boy Stefan more than his humanity goody-two-shoes self.

"Look, I'm not joking. I want to enjoy one of my last year of high school, or atleast my first of many to come" I tell him before we start walking to history again.

"Fine, but as soon as Klaus gets back he is only going to take you away from your perfect/ humanity-less senior year" He tells me, but I just ignore him as I walk into Ric's classroom, and I see Matt at the back of the classroom so I join him.

"Hi, Matt" I say to him, and I take a seat next to him. I wait for a reply, but he ignores me "Matt?" I ask him, and he sighs in frustration.

"Look Bella, you've changed over the summer and I have alot of things on my plate right now and I don't have room for an out of control vampire, so just leave me alone" He tells me and he turns back to looking at his note book. I'm about to say something else, but Ric starts to teach the class.

"Welcome back, seniors. Let's turn our brains back on, starting with this country's original founders...the Native Americans" Ric asks us, but is interrupted when Rebekah enters the classroom.

"What about the Vikings?" Rebekah asks him, and she takes a seat next to Stefan.

"There's no evidence that Viking explorers actually settled in the United States. Who are you?" Ric asks her.

"My name's Rebekah. I'm new. And history's my favorite subject" Rebekah tells him, and she looks over her shoulder and smiles at me, and I smile back.

When school is over, me and Stefan follow Elena to the running track, and for some reason I think she's going to try out for the cross country or something. Me and Stefan start to catch up with her, so we're jogging on either side of her.

"Look at you being all fit. Hey, you going to the bonfire tonight? Sounds like fun, right?" I ask her, and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Seriously, guy's, leave me alone" Elena tells us, and she turns around and runs in the opposite direction but me and Stefan stop and run backwards with her.

"You think we're annoying now? Wait till homecoming. Hey, who you bringing, by the way? I don't want to be weird" Stefan says, and he winks at me so I scoff. Then suddenly some guy bumps into Elena.

"I'm sorry" The guy tells her, and Stefan pushes him and he falls on his back.

"Watch it, d***!" I say to him.

"Who are you both?!" Elena asks us, and I turn to face her along with Stefan.

"We're the people who's been assigned to protect a human blood bag. I mean, no offense or anything" Stefan tells her, and I chuckled when he called her a human blood bag. She then shakes her head at us disappointed and leaves.

"What?!" I shout after her as I continue to chuckle.

(Skip to the Bonfire)

When it was finally time for the Bonfire, me and Stefan arrived and I was already getting really bored of baby sitting Elena. As we walk around looking for Elena, we see Rebekah trying to pour herself some beer from a keg, but it doesn't seem to be working very well so we walk over to her.

"You all right there?" I ask her, and she stops trying to pump the keg.

"I thought Tyler would be here" Rebekah says to us, and I look at her in shock.

"You're into Tyler now? I mean Bella's ex boyfriend Tyler? That's kind of fickle" Stefan says to her, and I punch him on the shoulder.

"When you're willing to give me the time of day again, then we'll talk. Until then, a girl has needs" Rebekah tells him, and I nod my head as I understand from where she is coming from. Elena then comes over to us, and pours herself some beer.

"Excuse me" Elena says, as she finishes pouring her beer.

"Elena, hi. What are you doing?" Stefan asks her, as he looks at her cup of beer.

"I'm having fun, Stefan. You have a problem with that?" Elena asks him, and I raise my eyebrows at her as she drinks the the whole cup of beer.

"All right, take it easy. We both all you're kind of a lightweight" Stefan tells her, and I nod agreeing with him.

"Yeah, I could hold three times as much beer when I was fifteen than you are now" I tell her with a small smirk.

"Uh-huh. Really? You think I'm going to let two blood addict's tell me how to drink?" She asks us, and she walks away.

"You think you can handle her tonight? I need a real drink" I ask Stefan with a sigh.

"Sure" Stefan tells me, and walks away.

"I'll see you at home, Bekah" I say to her, before walking away. I head to my car, and I'm about to open the car door but I soon feel my neck twist and I'm consumed by darkness.

(Skip to the Salvatore Boarding House)

I shoot up awake in a sitting position, and I look around and I see that I'm in the living room on the sofa in the Boarding House. I look down at my clothes, and they're singed as if I was nearly caught on fire.

"Finally awake" I hear Stefan's voice, and I turn my head to see him entering the living room with two glasses of bourbon.

"What happens?" I ask him confused, as I stand up to walk over to him and he hands me a glass of bourbon.

"Damon snapped your neck, and we were nearly caught on fire in Ric's truck as we were both knocked out" He explains to me, and I nod my head understanding.

"So, where are they?" I ask him, as I drink my full glass of bourbon.

"Damon's in his room, and Elena and Rick went home" He tells me, and I take his glass of bourbon and drink it all as he smirks at me.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I ask him, as I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Maybe a little" He tells me with a slightly bigger smirk, and I sigh.

"Well, like Rebekah said..." If trial off as I wrap my hands around his neck, and pull him into a kiss and he kisses me back, but I pull away for a quick second "... A girl has needs" I tell him as I smirk at him before kissing him again.

As the kiss begins to get more intense, he vamp speeds us to his bedroom and pushes me onto his bed with him on top of me. He rips my top down the middle and starts trailing kisses down my neck. I then rip his t-shirt off, and I switch our positions on the bed as I get ruffer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 1.9K 45
Jessica Gilbert was normal.... if you looked past the fact that she was a tribrid but that was easy since only a handful of people knew. Her life cha...
332K 10.4K 65
in which, the salvatore's sister goes through heartbreak and victory. katherine pierce x female oc ...
18.5K 432 5
in which the youngest mikaelson vampire gets undaggered and catches the attention of the salvatore brothers.