Living Together [DISCONTINUED]

By Carat_Linus

"Living Together", a new reality variety show where two idol groups of the opposite genders live together in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an Update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Jungkook and Yein Dating Rumors
Chapter 11
Help
I'm really sorry

Chapter 10

817 62 13
By Carat_Linus

A/N I'm so sorry for the late update >< Please forgive me and I hope you would like this chapter. I'll try to update another chapter or in my other story, mianhae~~~

____________________________________________

Third Person's POV

"Wah~ That was good." They all said satisfied as they come back from their break time.

"What time is it?" J-hope asked.

"I dunno, but we still have 5 minutes left." Suga answered too lazy to check the exact time.

"Since the next activity is introducing yourself, maybe we should think of things already." Jin said to them. They nodded their heads and became quite.

"Ok, it's time. Who'll go first?" Rap Monster reminded everyone after a few minutes. They decided that the eldest to youngest while alternating between the groups. Baby soul will go first, then Jin followed Jiae and so on.

"Ne, annyeonghasaeyo~" She started and her members are already laughing. She shushed them before continuing.

"My name is Lee Soojung and you all know my stage name is Baby Soul. I am the leader of Lovelyz as well as the oldest. Year 1992, age 26. I am the main rapper and lead vocalist of the group. I released a digital single before--" while it was going smoothly, her members demanded a sample. 

"Unnie, sample!" They shouted. Baby Soul declined at first but she dd  it anyway for her dongsaengs. After she sang a bit, she bowed quickly and hurriedly went back to her seat feeling flustered. 

(A/N I'm sorry guys. I'm gonna skip like maybe a lotta members and just show a few for this section, Mianhae~)

Jimin's POV

It was Kei's turn to introduce herself so she went up to the front and started.

"Uh, Kim Jiyeon imnida, but my stage name is Kei as you all know. Main vocal of Lovelyz and also aegyo worker~" She finished with an aegyo. That was honestly so cute and I am literally blushing right now. I hope no ones notices.

- Interview -

"What did you think if the aegyo?"

I was caught off guard with this question. I couldn't say anything so I just laughed.

- end -

Jungkook's POV

It's Yein's turn now so I listened carefully. 

"Hello,I'm Lovelyz maknae, Yein~ 98 liner age 19. I am a sub-vocal, lead dancer, unofficial visual" Se laughed when she said 'unofficial visual'. I could only guess that she was embarassed by her own words as she covered her face and her unnies and now teasing her. Life of a maknae...I understand her. Though she is pretty enough to be a visual....

"Ok I'm sorry, and I can also rap." She said and all of us (BTS members) had a surprised look. Soul noona, Jiae noona, Jisoo noona, and Mijoo noona have also mentioned that they can rap. 

"Wait so you have 5 rappers?" We asked just to clarify. (A/N did I already mention this in the previous chapter? I'm sorry I'm not quite sure)

"Yeah, Me, Jiae, Jisoo, Mijoo and Yein." Soul noona said. Wow, Lovelyz is a talented group. (A/N Yeah they are, and I hope the whole world notices that!)

"Uh...I have learned ballet before, and I can do modern dance or contemporary dance." She added. Woah this girl is talented. We all looked at Jimin hyung as he did contemporary dance before too.

"Yein is too talented." Rap Monster commented.

"Yeah, she's called a 'Goddess Maknae' for a reason." Her unnies said proudly.

"But we have the 'Golden Maknae' over here!" The hyungs said, seemingly not wanting to lose, But do they really have to do that.

"Aish hyung, anyway I'm Jeon Jungkook. 97 liner. Main vocal, lead dancer and also can rap. I don't think I'm that handsome--"

"Aish, what are you saying. Why are you being humble now." My hyungs teased me. I'm not being humbl, I just don't--

"Yeah, I think you're handsome enough." Yein suddenly said which made everyone stop and look at her, even me. Did she just really say that, in front of everyone? Ok heart, calm yourself for a while.

"Yein did you just..." Mijoo noona started. I can already see everyone putting on a creepy teasing face. Like can they stop that...

"What, it's true. Do you not think so?" She said so casually.

"Yieee~~~ Yein is complimenting Jungkook." They all teased. Though I'm not teased or anything, I still feel flustered.

"What?! Everyone is handsome, even my father is!" She said which made all of us laugh and finally stop. (A/N I'm not implying anything, it's just for the comedic relief)

Third Person's POV

After a few minutes, the activity was finished.

"So it's the last activity already?" Jin stated. Suddenly everyone felt a little nervous for the next and last activity.

"So just to clarify, it will be like this: a person from a group confesses something to all of his/her members then they will pick 1 member from the other group to confess something too. All this will be done privately." Kei explained her chosen activity. The people nodded their, secretly liking the idea of 'privately'.

"Then I'll start first." Rap Monster volunteered and motioned Jungkook to follow him as he is the first person he will confess to.

"I'm going to say the same thing to everyone." Rap Monster said first. This caught the interest of Jungkook. 

"What is it hyung?" He asked leaning in closer.

"IthinkIlikeSoulnoona." He said a little faster than usual but Jungkook understood it nonetheless. Jungkook gasped loudly, his eyes widened and slowly he smiled teasingly.

"Seriously hyung!" He exclaimed. 

His confession time went on, and as promised, he did say the same thing to everyone. Finally, he called Baby Soul to come in. All of them looked at the two meaningfully but only BTS knows what's actually happening.

"So yeah...um Soul nonna, I think..." he kept trailing off, creating an awkward atmosphere. 

"Yes.." Soul said encouraging him to continue.

"....You're cute just like your height." Rap Monster finally said but it was not what he intended to say. This shocked Baby Soul but mainly because of the 'height' part. 

"We talked about the height right...?" She said almost threateningly but playfully as well.

"Ani noona...I mean wait--" He tried to explain himself but couldn't continue as Baby Soul was already tickling him. After a few minutes of tickling and Rap Monster shrieking like a girl, they finally went out of the room. 

"That was surely long. Like what did you even do there?" Jhope commented when the leaders went out. 

"I'm guessing from what I've heard is that 10% of the time was for the actual confession and the rest was for tickling." Sujeong said. The others agreed with her but Baby Soul glared at them and they stopped abruptly.

(A/N Ok so Imma just skip to the pairings 'cus you know that's what I do lol)

It was Jiae's turn and she gathered all her courage, threw her pride outside the window and called for Suga. Suga was surprised as he didn't expect this.

"So you finally decided to talk to me properly." Suga said suddenly without greeting Jiae so this startled her.

"Yeah....'cus I honestly don't want to be awkward anymore." She said with a sigh towards the end. Suga smiled at her straightforwardness.

"I'm sorry." He said shortly but genuinely. Jiae shook her head saying it was not his fault.

"Its just that, you kept saying cheesy stuff that I misunderstood them. Heck at one time at thought you were flirting but then again that's impossible because I know you don't like any of us that way-"

"That's because I like you." Suga bluntly said, cutting her off.

Suga's POV

"That's because I like you." Wow Suga, that was not swag.. You literally confessed to her just now.

"S-see, you're doing it again." She finally said something. Well she doesn't seem to believe me so I'll just go along wi--

"No, I really like you." What the fu.....who said that? I said I'll deny it but I don't know anymore. Oh but she's blushing so that's a good sign. Shut up Suga.

Jiae's POV

"No I really like you." Ok wut? What was that Min Suga...That's not what I expected. No Jiae, don't freaking blush!

"Uh....I don't kno--"

"Look if you don't like me back, it's fine..." That wasn't what I was supposed to say.

"Because I'll make you like me anyway." He said smirking. This guy....

"Let's go now?" He said offering to go outside. I nodded my head slowly, still not over not what happened. We went outside and we were immediately greeted by the teasing faces of our members. 

"I'm guessing something good happened?" Yein said wiggling her eyebrows implying something.

"I though this room was sound proof, hm?" Suga pointed out.

"Yeah the room is, but your faces itself are the proof!" Jhope said giggling while talking. Wait, what was with our faces? Were we too obvious? 

"Okay guys, whatever I'm going now guys." Jimin announced. Finally, thank you Jimin-ah.

(skip to Kei part lol)

Jimin's POV

"Uh..Kei." I said and Kei immediately stood up, as if she was waiting for this.

"Hi, Jimin." She said when she entered. Of course were still awkward.

"Um so...I'll get this straight....why are we suddenly awkward?" I asked directly. Looking at her...she's not even looking up, this is really awkward.

"Because....." she started but it seems that she don't know where to start.

"Is it because of what I said the other night?" I finished for her and she nodded. See Jimin, what have you done. 

"...What I said was true though.." I said and she finally looked at me, abruptly with a shocked expression. Then she chuckled lightly, this made the atmosphere lighter. I smiled at her.

"What, about our ship being the cutest?" She asked me giggling.

"Yeah." I replied shortly. She stopped and looked at me with wide eyes. Wait so she thought I wasn't serious?

"J-jimin-ah, you do know it's just a ship right?" She asked, unsure. I get what she's trying to say. I smirked at this.

"We could always make it real." I suggested but I was hinting something else too and I know she caught on to this when she couldn't say anything again. I'm going to confess to her.

Kei's POV

What did he just say? Make it real? Oh my god, is he saying....no, I don't think so. You can't fool me Park Jimin.

"Jimin--"

"Jiyeon, I like you." He said confidently. Ok wait, first he used my real name, second did he just confess? I feel my face heat up and so I looked down trying to think straight. Trying.

"Ah-- Like as in friends? I- I mean if it's something more then that's totally fine--- I mean no, it's not!" Come on Kei, collect your thoughts and think logically. What 'that's totally fine'? Ugh, now he's looking at me hopefully. Please don't or I might say things that I have kept for the previous days!

"Wait, so I have a chance?" He asked. He's taking advantage of the moment. He knows I can't think straight but then he asks those kinds of questions. Good going Park Jimin.

"Yeah...maybe." WHAT! 'Yeah'? 'Maybe'? Kei no! What are you saying? I hid my face behind my hands since I just want the ground to swallow me right now. 

"Jinjja.....hah...YES!" Why are you celebrating huh!? Ah~ My heart is exploding right now but I'm seriously really happy (even though I deny it). Wait, where is he going? Don't tell me...

"Guys! Kei said yes to my confession!" No, I didn't! Well I was implying it but he didn't have to tell it to everybody, now everyone is cheering!

"Woah really!!!"

"They're the first huh."

"Wait so there'll be more?"

"Whatever! Finally my OTP!" Wait what otp? Were they shipping us? That was Mijoo and Jisoo, those unnies.

"I knew it! I already sensed it before!" 

They all said. Well, I'm still happy so I'll let them slip for now. Jimin looked at me smiling and I looked at him while smiling too. 

"Saranghae." He mouthed. I was caught off guard so I didn't say anything and just looked down. Ah but, I hope everything would go fine for us, for everyone.

___________________________

Yo guys!*puts on shades*  I'm back!

 I'm so sorry for not updating. Please forgive me, mianhae~ I hope this will make it up for you, and I am planning to update twice, also on my other book so please wish me luck and energize me with your comments and votes (hehe lol, persuading in it's lowest form sorry)

I hope you like it, reads, votes and comments are loved!!!~ <3

~CaratLinus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.1K 30
Lee Hana, 18 Dear diary, I'm about to set foot and live under the same roof as the 7 BangTan brothers... What should I do?!? Lee Hana, your typical...
85.3K 2.2K 29
If you were able to live with BTS, would this be the life that you wanted? A journey of a girl who could not expect any more than what is planned. Wh...
2.3K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
79.4K 3.9K 74
Jeong Yein, a young girl suddenly transferred into a new place, Soul Academy. In this full-time school she gets to know many students and she tries t...