When I met U (ziam)

By zeeyumRule

A ZIAM AU: where Zayn, captain of his school's football team is failing and has no option than taking tutions... More

My Rival's Brother
Cute tutor!
Smile, blush and many more
Newton Lawz
A Lie fired back
Broken Trust
BrotherHood
Savoir?
Lemme Make It Up To You
Just One Chance
Best Friends
Tiny Sparkz
Signs
Bitter Taste
Home
Date
Family or Friend
Even
No Shit
Thank you
Who's that?
Hard To Hide
Need Of Claim
Knowing Too Much
Epilogue
Next Story?

Lost Home

2.8K 165 346
By zeeyumRule

(*No joke one day I'll make one of my chapter name as a story tittle because they scream some sick shit😂*

Nyway Lana Del Rey sings like she is drunk in love or something.. and ai like it when she does that*)

Normal POV:-

Till the time they reached home Harry was burning with anger and frustration. He wanted to ask so many questions but at the same time he wanted to stay patient and wait till Liam tells him everything himself.

"Harry I-"

"Freshen up- I'll be right back" Harry was about to march back toward the door but Liam's hand was quick to grab his arm.

"Please dont hurt him, Haz" Liam begs and tears roll in his eyes.

Harry tight jaw drops as he nods "I was going to get my phone from car anyway- you freshen up I'll be back" he unsurely orders and goes out leaving Liam with teary eyes.

The first thought that came to Liam's mind was maybe Harry was ignoring him for hiding his friendship from zayn. He shouldn't have done it in the first place, isn't it?

With the same thoughts running in his mind he went to take a bath, changed himself into pajamas and went to bed. His back resting on the headboard as he was deep in his thoughts.

What am I suppose to tell Harry?

Where should I start from?

What if he got mad for hiding my friendship with zayn from him?

And what reason will I give for-

"That must have hurt" Harry voice snaps Liam out of his thoughts and he was quite surprised to find Harry sitting near his legs. He dont even realise that Harry walked in his room.

Infact he didnt even knew what Harry was talking about until Harry gently grabbed his hand and twisted it, examing the now blue marks printed on his wrist.

"Are you hurt somewhere else?" Harry asks and applies a cold gel on his bruise before rolling a bandage over it.

Liam just shakes his head but losses himself in the thoughts as tears starts falling down his eyes.

"The more I see those things rolling down your cheeks the more that bastard is gonna pay" Harry warns in an angry tone and Liam quickly wipes his tears and sniffs.

"Harry Zayn-"

"WHAT ZAYN?!" Harry yells angrily but his eyes suddenly soften when Liam jolts on hearing his sharp voice.

"I-I am s-sorry" Liam sniffs and brings his palms up to wipe the corner of his flooding eyes.

"Li- c'mon bro you- Look I am sorry! I-I am so confused and angry and- Can you please tell me what's going on with Zayn and Was he forcing you?"

"He was not forcing me" Liam spats back instantly.

"Yea? Well from my view you were shoved against a locker with both your wrists pinned above your head and a guy kissing you, which by the way looked forceful to me"

'KISS'

Liam widens his eyes when he recalls that indeed Zayn kissed him- without his concern. Wtf!

"Liam?"

On hearing Harry, Liam shakes his head "Umm we are-were friends- It started w-"

"When you agreed to tutor him?" Harry guesses making Liam widen his eyes. Was he really stupid to think that Harry wont know about it?

"H-how do you know a-"

"Remember the first day you were late and said was with Antony?"

Liam nods unsurely. He really sucks when it comes to lying, he dont even remember who's name he took that night.

"Antony was the first person I called when you didn't picked my phone and he said he saw you talking to zayn and maybe you left with him. I was quite confused and then I called Louis and Louis being Louis couldn't hide it" Harry shrugs earning a chuckle from Liam.

"Then why? I mean why you never asked me about my lie- God- I hated lying to you!" Liam punches Harry softly and rest his head on the headboard.

"What happened between you two?"

Tears spins in Liam's eyes instantly and that even flipped Harry face from soft to hard. At first Liam was not sure whether he should tell Harry on what happened but decided not to.

"It was bet- he became my friend for a bet" he says and slowly looks at Harry for a reaction.

"He did that for me? As in try to become a friend of his Rival's brother?" Harry coldly asks, his face blank for any emotion to read so Liam just nods.

"I'll be right ba-"

"Har-"

"DON'T!!!" Harry warns and gets up "I am not gonna hurt him for you but that doesn't mean I am not going to protect you from him" with that Harry leaves.

Harry went to the first place which came in his mind- where he can find zayn, football ground.

And lets say he was not wrong because when he walked in the ground, he spotted three familiar faces practicing.

Niall was the first to acknowledge angry Harry's  presence and he freezes in his feet and that caught both Zayn and Louis' attention.

"Harry" Zayn hisses in fear and Harry marches towards him, more like a predator pounding near his prey but Louis was quick to hide Zayn behind him.

"Harry please- hear him out first" Louis begs

Harry bitterly chuckles and glares at Louis "Well sadly I am here to say something not hear something! So fuck off"

"Harry" Zayn yells from back

"Listen carefully, Zayn- Listen loud and clear because next time I wont be here for a talk! I need you to stay far from Liam- as far as you can and if you didn't- then you'll loose this beautiful face getting you popularity which I think you adore like crazy- like isn't it the sole reason why you treated Liam like shit infront of others? For showing how cool you are?"

"He-he told you?" Zayn utters in shock.

"Yea- took him long to confess but he did told me how you used him for a bet" Harry growls, really trying to reach for Zayn but Louis was already pushing his chest to back him.

"Bet?" Zayn confusedly raises his brow.

What bet? Zayn wonders.

"Oh now you're gonna pretend like you did nothing like that?" Harry growls and points a finger at him "All I want is you away from my brother. Repeat- away from him- and that include away from his life completely orelse you're dead" Harry warns and looks at Louis who was in complete protecting mode "cuz next time neither Liam nor your friends can save you"

After Harry left, silence crowded until Niall speaks up.

"He won't really hurt Zayn, right?"

"I wouldn't be that sure" Louis shrugs "You saw how hot he looked?"

"Louis" Zayn rolls his eyes.

"No- I mean he was- his  over protective attitude is something- like family guys are major turn on!"

"And you deny you guys fuck" Niall rolls his eyes.

"We don't" Louis defends but both Zayn and Niall just walks away.

"I need to talk to Liam" Zayn whines and grabs his water bottle.

"Were you not listening or Harry's words were just a bluff?" Niall asks

"Umm if he caught me near Liam I dont think he will let me go without a fight- I mean thats for sure but that doesn't mean I am not gonna give a shot"

"He is destined to get hit by Harry- Mark my words Niall, one day Zayn is gonna get his ass kicked by Harry" Louis brags earning an eye roll from Zayn.

But again how was Zayn going to talk to Liam when Harry clearly gave him a warning which was quite scary to be honest.

------------------

At 2 a.m :-

"I dont believe we are doing this- are we really gonna kidnap Liam?" Niall asks with wide begging eyes.

"Keep it down mofo" Louis hits him and looks at the building infront of them.

"Second floor, right?" Zayn asks to reconfirm.

"Yea- but you sure?" Louis concerning presses his shoulder "we got other ways too"

"Nah I don't want to wait till tomorrow where Harry will be all the ready to rip my throat" Zayn scoffs and climbs on the tree leading to second floor window.

"Careful" Niall low voice breaks on the silent street.

Zayn successfully climbs all upto the window and saw a figure on bed, sleeping peacefully withp  a pair of specs lying on the nightstand, assuring him that it's Liam.

He tip toes his way to his bed and climbs on it, sitting on him with knees on each side of his waist.

"I am sorry Liam" Zayn hisses and sighs lowly before hovering over Liam and pressing his hand tight on his mouth.

Just on the touch the figure started struggling under Zayn, his hands tightly around Zayn's wrist holding his mouth.

"Sshhh shhh shhh Liam its me, Zayn!!! Please calm down" Zayn begs, almost panicking with the strength Liam was putting.

"Ho dawe yu-" he tries to speak but Zayn's hand was gripping his mouth tight.

"Please Liam- Harry gave me death warning but I am still here and I will be here- everyday- until you forgive me- so please listen to me" Zayn says and suddenly he wasn't struggling.

Zayn takes a deep breathe and prepares himself to start- and honestly he had no clue where to start from.

"YOU'RE are really nice, Liam, really really the best person I've seen in my life- you're smart, kind, humble and generous but I-I on the other hand is completely selfish, arrogant and careless- I am an Idiot to start with! Liam-"

Tears circles in Zayn eyes thinking that its the only chance he is getting to explain himself and there is a full chance that Liam can neglect him after this and he was so so not ready for that.

"Liam- I am sorry- the word is small but I really am! I promise I wont repeat it ever again- please Liam- What I did is completely not acceptable- Back before I came to London I use to get bullied in my school- with guys teasing me about not having a mum-" Zayn sniffs and a tears rolls down his cheeks "and when I came here- I-I created this Kool image where no one can dare to bully me- I created this walls and hid myself until you came along- you- you became someone from whom I dont have to hide myself- I dont have to pretend- I-I can just be myself without worrying about getting judged and then I lost you"

And countless tears fell down his cheeks one after other "You know, after school, I never liked going back to my house because unlike others I had no one waiting for me- as you have seen, I am all by myself! Dad does call me here and there but that doesn't change the fact that I am alone in the big golden cage- trapped with loneliness. B-ut Liam" he shutters and takes a deep breathe "but- from last one month- from the time I met you, I wanted to rush back home- crash everything in my room so that you can complain about how messy I am and help clean it- with me, made me feel like I am being loved- being concerned! I didn't even remembered how it was to eat at home- every time Louis and Niall use to drag me to a club or a party where I drunk my ass out to forget the burden of being alone. Louis and Niall are no doubt the best friends I can ask for but they are not you- you are different and so are they- you know me as a dork, someone who loves Marvel and animated stuff, someone who is very artistic and Louis Niall knows someone who is cool and carefree which by the way I am, but not always, sometimes I just fake it but with you- I never had to fake myself, everything thing was perfect and happy around you! Your chatter lighting up my house, making me forget that I was ever alone and then Liam- I-I hurted you. I did a mistake back when I said I used you for sex in return to your tutoring and to mend that I am ready to do anything- scream infront of the school, on top of my lungs that I am sorry- A-anything that can get me back our friendship- I don't want to loose someone which made me feel like home, Liam and-"

The bedside Lamp flips open, stopping Zayn's mid sentence, he eyes a hand pulling Lamp's threat and when he looks back, his eyes met green teary orbs staring at him in pure solace.

'Dont tell me-'

------------------

"So tell me Louis ever jumped out of Harry's room?" Niall asks, looking at the window zayn went in.

"Why will I do that?" Louis shrugs in disgust.

"You know like after sex, umm you were loud and Liam knocked the door so you had to jump out of the window kinda scene"

"Firstly, control your nasty mind and secondly, we never had sex"

Niall rolls his eyes "I dont even know why you hide it- like everyone knows it so its pointless, beside you gotta trust me you know."

"Last time I trusted you, I ended me 7 days grounded" Louis points.

"We were kids"

"I am talking about last month"

"But it slipped out of my mouth"

" 'police caught Louis doing weed' just slipped from your mouth infront of my mum? Yea-yeah tell me more"

"How long are you gonna drag this?"

"As long as you'll live?"

Niall rolls his eyes and looks back at the window "so something like that happened?"

"Twice"

Niall grins and nods "must have been hard"

"Not really! Harry's window is close to a tree just like this one-" Louis words dries in his throat as it hits him.

Niall looks at him with wide shock eyes. They just stare each other and looks up and just on hint, the room lights up.

Niall gulps, his eyes still glued on the window and says "Hey Tommo? Wanna race till the car?"

"YOU'RE on it".....

And they abandons Zayn..

.......... yikes..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 4.3K 45
Being bullied by the most popular student Zayn from Middle School till High School mad life miserable for Harry
6.7K 207 7
AU Liam is in over his head in art class, but gets paired with artist Zayn for the semester project. Zayn decides to draw Liam, but he never expected...
338K 20.7K 53
[so much cringe beware!!] - BOOK 2 liam: hey what's up... its been a whileeee zayn: just fuck off mate or the one where liam's trying to gain zayn's...
17.9K 705 13
Liam finally decides to give Zayn a set of rules and two months, nothing more and nothing less, to court him. But Zayn had never expected it to be su...