Married A Gangster || JJK āœ”ļø

By KwonKimMinJeon

| š™±šš˜šš˜šš” šŸ· šš‚ššŽšš›šš’ššŽššœ | Kim Ji Sae, got forced to marry to someone she doesn't know. āš ļø vulgarities... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33#
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - FINAL
THANK YOU
100KšŸ™ŠšŸ˜­šŸ˜­
1K FOLLOWERS
Q&A
Married A Gangster Trailer
5th Anniversary
Married A Gangster Trailer V2
Married A Gangster Video Version
8th Anniversary

Chapter 28

12.1K 430 146
By KwonKimMinJeon

Jungkook's P.O.V

3 more days till, me and Ji Sae leave to Jeju. I kind of feel guilty about this. Because she's working so hard so that we can be in Jeju on the right timing. I like the hard work but it kinds of burden me. She's been waking up so early, making me breakfast, wake me up and leave right away. She will be home by midnight.

Am i pushing her too hard? I do wanna go Jeju with her. I sighed. I got a call from Ji Sae. I smiled. She's been calling me a lot now.

"Yes baby?"

"Jungkook, i send one of my worker to BigHit's building to give you and the other members, lunch and dinner. Please eat okay. I can't cook for you today also." - she said.

"Baby, thank you so much. But if you're tired, please do your work slowly. We can go Jeju some other time." - i said.

"No Jungkook. You want to go and it would be good for me too. It's okay. My works are in good hands. We will go Jeju on time. Don't forget to pack. I gotta go now. See you. Bye." - Ji Sae said and ended the call.

I feel like i'm pushing her. I heard a knock. I got up and open the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sir. Here is the food that Ma'am ordered for you. Have a good meal Sir." - he said with a smile and bow.

"Thank you. Wait. Can i know your name?" - i asked. I just want to know okay.

"I'm Hed." - he said with a smile and bow. Should i describe him? He's tall, his body is built, big muscles, fair, and quite handsome. Yes quite handsome because i'm way more handsome than he is.

"Oh yes. I'm Jungkook." - i said with a bow and smiled.

"Just call me Jungkook. Don't call me 'Sir' it's awkward." - i said and gave a small chuckle. He chuckled too.

"I can't. Ma'am told me to call you Sir. Even though i'm your hyung. And i must call you 'Sir', if not, i'll die. I gotta go now. Enjoy your meal, Sir." - he said with a smile. He gave me a bow and left. I guess Ji Sae is strict to her workers, just like her nieces and nephews.

I closed the door and called my hyungs. "Hyung! Food!!" - i exclaimed and bring the food to a table. My hyungs gathered and take a look at what kind of food are there.

"Woahh! Daebak! Beef with rice!"

"You bought them, Jungkook?" - Hoseok hyung asked.

"No. Ji Sae bought them. It's for our lunch and dinner." - i said with a smile. We take our own food and left the ones for dinner aside. We eat the lunch deliciously.

"Ji Sae doesn't cook now?" - Tae hyung asked.

"She does. But since we're going to Jeju in the next three days, and she have lots of work to do. So i give her 1 week to finish her work. So she stopped cooking dinner this whole week because she return home late." - i explained. My hyung hummed.

"Woah. She must have want to go to Jeju badly." - Yoongi hyung said. I nodded.

"But i feel like i'm pushing her, hyung." - i said.

"Ei~ no. She might want to have rest too. Thats why she's working hard." - Namjoon hyung said.

Ji Sae's P.O.V

3 more days. I can do this. After this, you can relax all you want, Kim Ji Sae. Good thing that today, is the date where the stupid security rent is happening. I'm having running nose now. And it sucks. Especially at this timing.

I sit in one of my customers restaurant along with other 4. Acting like a customer who came to eat lunch. I saw 3 guys walking in the restaurant, walking straight to the manager room. I got up immediately and waited in front of the manager room's door.

Stupidly, they left the door unclosed. It was opened a little. I place my ear, near the door, trying to hear their conversation. Well, i heard them clearly. Jerks. Asking money like beggars but using body as if they were the boss. Cowards. I kicked the door open and went in the room.

Jong Hae closed the door. "What is this?" - i asked. I walk to my customer, Mr Wang, signaling him to get up from his seat and move away. I take my seat calmly on the office chair.

"Can i help you, Darf?" - i asked as i tapped my index finger on the table.

"Jin Hyun, your boss, must be stupid." - i continued.

"Oh goodness. Wait. Jin Hyun-ah, you're here?" - i asked sarcastically. He scoffed.

"You, Black Diamonds aren't even a single bit of a diamond. It's more like Black Idiots to me." - i said while laughing.

"You robbed my shop. Now, asking for 'security rent'? What is this shit?" - i continued with a frown. I got up, eyes fixed on Jin Hyun.

I slowly pulled my gun out from my back pocket. Quickly direct it to Jin Hyun's head. He immediately bring his hands up. His boys did the same too.

"I wanna just shot you right now but i can't. Ji Soo would be angry and there goes my life. So, before it really happens, better stop your shits." - i warned.

"You killed my mom." - Jin Hyun said.

"I know that ish. But dude, i learnt. I stop messing your place. Even if Ji Soo didn't tell me to stop, i was going to stop anyways. Give me back that $300. Now." - i said.

He ignored. I raised my gun to the ceiling quickly and shot twice. "Hand it." - i said while gritting my teeth.

"I am not gonna give it to you!" - he yelled, pulling my collar and push me so hard to the wall. The 4 attacked Jin Hyun and his 2 kids. You wanna mess with me huh? Arraseo. I got up. Hed and Seung Yoon was already holding onto Jin Hyun, wanting me to hit him.

I gave a slap with my leg. Oh no wait, I was using Boots. You know, boots meeting your cheeks? That is so nice. But, oh damn, it must have hurt. His mouth bleed, some teeth flew out. I kicked his stomach. More blood came out. Seung Yoon and Hed let him go, making himself fall hard on the floor.

I sit on his back, pulling his head backwards, making lots of cracking sounds. Woah, thats refreshing mayn. Note that sarcasm. I got up, pulling his right leg. Using my right foot, i pressed on his back knee, hard. Twisting his foot to the right.

It's been a long time since i heard the sounds of bone cracking. And a man screaming damn loud. It's like music to my ears. I went to his jeans, searching for the money. When i got them. I give it back to my customer.

"Call them." - i said. Hed nodded. He open the manager door and 4 policemen walk in. He cuffed Jin Hyun and his 2 kids.

"Thank you, Ma'am. We should have trust what you said." - one of the policeman said. I thank them as well. They left with the 3.

"Now, Black Diamonds, cleared." - i said and smiled to myself.

"Now the 4 of you, clean this mess. I want to see clean. I gotta go." - i said to the 4 and left. Well, Black Diamonds will come to an end. Because the boss is in jail. That family, has no more people to take over. The mom, got killed. The dad, is in the hospital with bad cancer. The son, in jail. Totally the end.

Fast forward...

I'm feeling a little dizzy. It's almost 4 am. I worked the whole day because i don't think i can work the other 2 days. I'm so tired. I need rest. Good thing i'm left with computer work.

I got in my house and saw Jungkook walking forth and back in the living room. He heard the door, so he turn. "Baby!" - he called and run towards me.

He cupped my face with his worried face on, he asked,"Are you okay? Why are you so late?"

I gave a nod. I'm weak. I didn't eat for 2 days. I only drink. Trying my best to be okay, i failed. "Carry me. Please. I'm weak." - i said, stuttering. Jungkook immediately carry me, bridal style and bring me to my room.

He put me on my bed. "What happen baby? Why are you weak?" - he asked. I hushed him.

"I'm tired. Carry me to my bathroom please." - i said. He carry me immediately to my bathroom. He left my bathroom after that. I take a quick shower and put on a hoodie and sweatpants. I went out of my bathroom and saw Jungkook sitting on my bed, waiting for me.

I sit next to him and let out a sigh. "I'm sorry." - he said out of a sudden.

"What for?" - i asked.

"For making you work so hard, and you end up sick." - he said, looking down. I smiled.

"Don't be. I'm a little sick." - i said.

"You should rest. And you're not going to work tomorrow." - he warned. I nodded. He got up, bringing my legs up to my bed and lay me down. Pulling my blanket, covering half of my body.

"Good night, Princess." - he whispered and give a peck on my forehead. He was about to walk away but i pulled his hands. He raised his eyebrows.

"Wh-"

"Sleep with me. Please. I'm cold." - i said. He nodded and smiled. His smile, always give me butterflies. He make his way to the other side of my bed and lay next to me. I move closer to him, covering the gap between us.

Putting my head on his chest, hugging him tightly, inhaling his sweet scent. His heartbeat pumps fast, i smiled to myself. He played with my hair as i close my eyes and went to sleep.

-------------------------------
EY HEY WADDAP PEOPLE!!! okay i'm kind of high right now idk why😂 Anyways, HERE IS THE DOUBLE UPDATE! Sorry that it's late, was dayum busy so yeah hehe.

27K+ READS OMGG SO FAST🙆🏻🙆🏻🙆🏻i lub you guys❤💕😘 I love to read your comments😂 yall are so cute omg😂💕

Remember that day i said that i'm going for an interview? Yeah i did and i got the results today. I failed the interview. It's okay~ i can apply for other courses in ITE or maybe work?😂

Please please please please follow me on Instagram😭😭 I CAN TALK TO YOU GUYS TOO❤ if you have any questions on how to write fanfics, etc. you can dm me through IG~!!
@/kwonkimminjeon
Thats my ig🙆🏻 comment down below your ig username so that i can follow back! :)

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK)
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA)
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -soon-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - <planning>
6th Book - <planning>
7th Book - <planning>

Twitter: @/kwonkimminjeon
Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

30/12/16, 30th December 2016

-KwonKimMinJeon💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 36.1K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...
483K 17.4K 41
"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that half bad looking" he looked you up and...
291K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......šŸÆšŸ° In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
1.2M 64K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...