The Call of Chat Noir

By GalaxyMari_0012

Miraculous Ladybug: "Tarzan AU" Marinette Dupain-Cheng travels to Africa with her father, Professor Tom Dupai... More

Stay Safe, My Son
A Strange Addition
There Are More?
Strange, Yet Enchanting
They Can't Know
Can I Help Him?
Author's Note
Good News
I Saw Her Again
New Stories
Playful Banter
Family Feud
Uh, Oh
A/N
He Meets Them
Technical Difficulties
All Good For Now
New Cover!
Lots of Begging
Back to the Basics

A/N

635 9 5
By GalaxyMari_0012

Hey. I've been really busy with athletics and writing and PSATs. I promise I have more chapters coming, but I also wanted to let you guys know about a new book I'm considering writing.

-Yes, it is a Miraculous fanfic
-It will have an OC that is from my arsenal. She is a character I've imagined writing about for a while, and I thought that her given personality would work well in the new story.
-In the story, Marinette and Adrien will be Miraculous holders, and there will be an actual Hawkmoth.
-I'm still working on the title, but so far I've narrowed it down to:
"Story of a Forgotten"
"
Remember Me Not"
Or
"16 Years Broken"

Please tell me what you think, and tell me which title you like best. 

BB_25 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 6.9K 26
Marinette Dupain-Cheng has wanted to be a cop and was trained to be one since birth. Trained to hunt down criminals and throw them into jail. But, on...
105K 2.3K 46
Marinette Cheng (Allen the daughter of the flash) and Sabine Cheng had always known she was the adopted daughter to Tom Dupain. She kept it a secret...
44.8K 1.3K 44
Felix Graham de Vanily had to stay in Paris with his mother after his father passed away. He joined Adrien Agreste's high school and made a friend, M...
3.3K 113 71
Marinette Cheng-Dupain is the daughter of Sabine Cheng and the mayor of Paris Tom Dupain's stepdaughter. For her sixteenth birthday, her mother gave...