It all started that one summe...

By davidvilla

It all started that one summer for Isco and Katie. Katie was sick of her family and wanted to spend time with... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - It's like this weird kind of happiness
Chapter 5 - Wishing I could freeze this moment and keep it safe
Chapter 6 - I think I might be falling in love with her
Chapter 7 - Even on his worst he is still a gentleman, how?
Chapter 8 - Why am I afraid of losing her?
Chapter 9 - I want you, all of you.
Chapter 10 - I still can't belive how happy I am with her
Chapter 11 - I know it's real and I shouldn't listen to her
Chapter 12 - This weird feeling in my stomach
Chapter 13 - I broke his heart and he still acts like a sweetheart
Chapter 14 - I have to be the luckiest man on earth
Chapter 15 - I just want to get to know you better
Chapter 16 - Who do I put first?
Chapter 17 - I don't know how he can be better than I ever imagined
Chapter 18 - She is my person now
Chapter 19 - I don't know what I want, I just know I want him
Chapter 20 - This will be my best season ever, I can feel it
Chapter 21 - I can't believe he knows exactly what to say
Chapter 22 - Perfect happiness
Chapter 23 - If he doesn't play on Sunday, I will blame myself
Chapter 24 - I can't ask for more, I have everything I ever wanted
Chapter 25 - Just say yes
Chapter 26 - It was supposed to be a surprise
Chapter 27 - My one and only.
Chapter 28 - Seems like a movie
Chapter 29 - Dancing in the rain
Chapter 30 - I am so in love with him that I still can't believe it
Chapter 31 - Happy Birthday to you my love.
Chapter 32 - Merry Christmas.
Chapter 33 - Sweater Weather
Chapter 34 - I try to be what she needs and I hope that's enough
Chapter 35 - la Rosaleda
Chapter 36 - do you want to watch a movie?
Chapter 38 - You are the worst person ever.
Chapter 39 - hold me in yout arms.
Chapter 40 - I don't even know how I got this lucky.
Chapter 41 - the rest of our lives
Chapter 42 - Moments
Chapter 43 - Simple as this
Chapter 44 - Happy Birthday Isco.
Chapter 45 - Our Future
Chapter 46 - All night long

chapter 37 - I can really imagine how things will be when i move in

602 14 9
By davidvilla

It all started that one summer...

Chapter 37 - I can really imagine how things will be when i move in

Katie

          I knew it was morning because the light was bothering me. If it was up to me, I would’ve stayed sleeping. My back was aching and the couch was very small but very comfortable. I turned to my left one more time to see if I can get more sleep, but it was impossible. I sit straight up holding the heavy comforter Isco got for us last night to cover up my bare chest. I look to my right and notice that Isco is about to fall from the couch. I tried pulling him into the couch trying to see if I could help him not fall. I failed. I looked at him and started to bite my lip. I could see his bare chest and he looked all peaceful. It was cute. He only had the slight hint of stubble and it was sexy.

          I rest my head on the pillow he brought for us last night and start caressing his bare chest. I was glad he didn’t have an early training session today and that he only had the game tomorrow. I was also thinking that I didn’t want to go back. I am a fool in love and I didn’t care who knew about it. I was going to stand up and head to the kitchen to get something to eat, but I was too lazy. I was thinking of something I can do to kill time. I thought maybe I could take a picture of Isco sleeping but it might bother him and my camera was far away.

          I decided to watch some TV, but the TV controller is far away and that means I would probably wake Isco up. I lean forward to see if I could grab the remote and I still didn’t reach it. When i was about to move back, Isco turned to his side and I almost fell. I searched a for my spot in the couch and reach out and grab the remote. I was about to turn on the TV when a voice scared me.

          “Are you really going to turn that thing on?” His eyes were still closed and he was moving his arms trying to grab me. I moved away so he wouldn’t catch me and giggled.

          “What are you going to stop me?” I said lifting my arm up so he wouldn’t get the controller.

          “I want to sleep.” Isco said sounding like a little boy. “Someone was having too much fun last night and didn’t want to stop and I have a game tomorrow and I am very tired.” He said pulling the blanket to cover his chest. “Now that person has to say here with me and sleep.” He said pulling me into his arms.

          “I was the only one having fun?” I said feeling insulted. I didn’t know my company bother you so much.” I said grabbing the comforter and keeping it to myself. I wanted to step out of the couch but he grabbed me and started kissing me.

          “I didn’t say that” He said pulling me closer. “You know sometimes you do overreact.” He said kissing me again. “I just mean doing two times is okay, but almost 3 times is too much and I had a game before and have one tomorrow.” He said with a win. “Any other time is fine with me.” He said and I started to giggle.

          “I cuddled closer to him and he started smiling. Isco was just wonderful. He was caressing my back while I was tracing circles on his chest. He had turned on the TV and we were watching a random channel, we didn’t really listen to it because he muted the tv. Isco wanted to make some breakfast but I didn’t want him to move. I loved the way his body felt against mine. I started playing with his beard and poking his cheek.

          “You really want to annoy me.” He said sitting up straight.

          “Maybe.” I said biting my lip. “okay, I do.” I said and I was about to change the channel when the picture that appeared on the tv screen took me by surprise. “isco.” I said still shocked. “Is that us?” I turned up the volume of the tv.

          “Yesterday, some of the players of Malaga football club met up at a restaurant.” Said the woman on the screen. It seemed like one of those talk shows, but I was confused. Why would they show that on tv. “A source told us that the players met at the restaurant to meet Isco’s girlfriend, who finally had time to see them all. So we can confirm, that our little Isco is not single.” I was shocked. It wasn’t that I finally to meet them.

          “Just ignore it, it’s one of those stupid gossip shows.” Isco whispered in my ear. I was still shocked and scared. I hated when people talked and they didn’t know the whole story. Isco was kissing my neck, but I really wasn’t in the mood anymore.

          “I’ll be right back.” I said standing up. I walked to the bathroom with the comforter covering my body and closed the door behind me. I laid on the floor and looked at the ceiling. I was probably overreacting. It was the way she said finally that bother me. I didn’t want Isco to see me overreacting, so I was now hiding in the bathroom. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. “Yes, Katie, you are acting stupid.” I said out loud and Isco started knocking on the door.

          “Katie,” He said knocking on the door again. He finally decided to open it. He saw me on the floor and started shaking his head. It seems that he felt a bit uncomfortable being naked in the living room because now he was wearing boxers. He laid next to me and started looking at the ceiling. “How are you feeling?” He asked putting his arm around me.

          “Weird.” I really didn’t know exactly how I was feeling.

          “It’s the first time you see yourself on TV, I get it.” He said holding my hand.

          “it’s the way she said finally ticked me off.” I said moving closer to him. He turned to me and chuckled.

          “It’s okay, we are busy and  am glad you finally decided to join us.” He said trying to say finally like the woman on the TV did, but failed.

          “not funny.” I said punching him on the shoulder. I really hated how he knew what to say to make me smile. This week my emotions have been all mixed up and anything makes me sad or happy. We stood up from the bathroom floor and headed to his room. I grabbed a pair of underwear and put them on. “You know, I am kind of hungry.” I said giggling.

          “You are hungry now?” He said looking at the clock. “It’s almost lunch time.” He said messing up my hair. “You really need to learn to cook.”

          “I don’t wanna.” I said standing on my tippy toes and giving him a kiss.

          “I am seriously dating a 5 year old.” He said making his way to the kitchen. I started giggling like an idiot as I followed him. I did act like a 5 year old but he knew what he was getting into.

          The room was bright thanks to the sun. I sat on the kitchen counter while he started cooking. I had my camera in my hands and I really don’t know what it was but I just had to take a picture. Maybe it was the fact that he was shirtless and was in the kitchen that I just had to to. It could have also been the lighting. After I took it, I was surprised of how amazing it was. I set the camera on the counter and put the timer. I headed to where Isco was and hugged him, he was surprised but the click of the camera gave away what I was doing.

          “Did you really have to?” He said finishing up the pancakes.

          “pretty much.” I said kissing his chest and then headed back towards the camera to look at the picture. This was the picture I was going to put up in my room. It looked antique, actually you could see that we are in love. He put the plate on  the counter and gave me bite.

          “here.” He said and I took the bite.

          “thank you,” I said covering my mouth as I ate. Isco took a bite and then put the fork down on the plate. Isco took a picture of the food and then posted it on twitter and like always he liked to call out people when they talk without knowing the whole story.

          “Like it?” He said showing me the tweet.

          “I bit too much, but thanks.” I said kissing him and then reading the tweet again. “Late breakfast with my @KatieCakes love it when she comes to visit.” I said mocking him.

          “Shut up.” He said putting his phone down.

          “here.” I said giving him a bite and I took a picture of him eating. “Late breakfast with my loser @isco_alarcon”  I wrote and posted it on twitter.

          “Very funny.” Isco said feeding me another bite. We kept feeding each other while laughing until I noticed there was one piece left. It was my turn to feed Isco.

          “Enjoy.” I said but missed and filled his cheek with syrup. “oops,” I said giggling and then ate it.

          “You did it on purpose.” He said pressing his cheek against mine.

          “Stop.” I said giggling but he just wouldn’t. I passed my fingers through the plate and then his face. We kept playing with the syrup until we were both sticky. We couldn’t stop laughing. “I am all sticky.” I said laughing and pulling him close.

          “You started it.” He said and then he kissed me. It was a sweet kiss, with his hand behind my neck and his fingers in my har. “I really can’t imagine how things will be like when you move in,” He said shaking his head. He ran his fingers through her hair and then was grossed out by all the syrup. “I love you so much,”

          “I love you more.” I said licking the syrup off my lips. “and it will be loads of fun when I move in, you know it’s true.” I said smiling and then resting my hand on his chest. “Okay, I can’t take this anymore, I am taking a shower.” I stopped just before his bedroom to look back at him. “You want to join me?” I said with a wink before I disappeared into his room. I wanted to enjoy every single minute of this weekend with him.

          “If I get a groin injury, I would never hear the end of it.” He said following me into the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60 11 10
I was trying to do the same when all of a sudden, he was up in front of me. He was tall, 6 to 7 inches above me. My heart hurt at his proximity. Plea...
185K 7.7K 60
**This is an MMF love story** Sex and relationships don't interest Gemma--until she gives Tre a chance. One date with him makes her rethinking everyt...
72 10 10
Olivia made her decision. She was finally here. She decided to accept Jose's invitation for this one chance to show her what being with him was like...
104K 1.7K 51
(In the make of being updated) "She just makes me go crazy, I can't stop it." 1|| After moving into Mexico for an unknown reason, you find yourself...