Sans X Frisk (An Undertale FF)

By Turtleluv42

After Ethan (Frisk's older brother) broke the barrier and set everyone free, they went on a huge trip around... More

1: Frisk's Finally Back
2: A Threat
3: A Date With Sans
4: Bed
5: The Missing Knife
6: Taking Action
7: Bye Ant
8: In the Hospital
9: Going "Home"
10: Morning on the Beach
11: Unexpected Guest
12: She's Not Dead...Hopefully
13: I Love You
14: Cracking
15: Happy Birthday Frisk
16: Happy Birthday Frisk pt. 2
17: I Hate You, Chara!
18: Into a Storm
19: Movie Night
20: The Best Fear Melter
21: Ant?
22: Kidnapped
23: Deal
24: Escape
25: Where Are You?
26: Miracle
27: Twin Talk
28: Nightmares
29: Wedding Time
30: Stressed Out
31: Intruder?
32: Intruder
33: Dead
34: False Awakening
35: Take Frisk's Words
36: Back From the Dead
37: Whole Again
38: Back Home
39: A New Language
40: Where?
41: Triggered
42: Somewhat Forgiven
43: Amy
44: I'm Done
45: Taken In and Thrown Out
46: I'll Think About It
47: We're Good Now
48: Back Together
49: A Trip
50: Back at the Lab
51: Just a Day
52: Still at the Lab
53: Snapping
54: Snapping pt. 2
55: Time Out
56: Scared of Myself
57: DT and LV
58: Yet Another Fight
59: Last Goodbye?
A Small Thanks (Not a part)

60: Three Years

826 23 50
By Turtleluv42

3:24 P.M

Today marks the three year anniversary that the monsters have been on the surface. Three years...danm. It feels like just yesterday that Ethan broke the barrier. It only feels like a minute ago that we went on a huge trip together. It feels like it had only been a day but it's been three years.

In these three years a lot of shit happened. Probably about four to twelve hospital or lab trips from a variety of injuries, bad people, breakups. Blood was spilt and pain was had. It was very hectic but we all survived.

Well...everyone important survived. (Anthony and Sean deserved to die! I'm sorry!)

I haven't talked to anyone today. They've all been busy with getting a party set up that I still have no information on. All I was told is to be ready by five and stay up until sunrise.

Sans left this morning and it's past three now. He's going to be exhausted when he gets home.

I've been trying to get in touch with Ethan but he isn't answering his phone. Everyone wants him to come since he is the one who set them free. But he doesn't like a lot of attention so he might not come.

3:56 P.M

Sans teleports home and flops onto the couch.

'I'm guessing you've been,' I sign then decide to talk. "Fucking everywhere?"

He sighs and nods. "I should be helping more but I gave up and now I'm slacking."

'Get some rest. You have an hour.' I sign and stand up.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me basically on top of him and kisses me. "You're the best."

'I know!' I skip upstairs.

I quickly get dressed and take some pain medicine that Alphys gave me. It's been helping a lot with my voice. It's almost like there's no pain at all.

I walk downstairs and sit on the couch. Sans is fast asleep already. I leave him be.

4:58 P.M

*Knock Knock!*

Sans jumps awake and looks at the time. "Already?"

I stand, kiss his forehead and answer the door.

"Hey!" I say once I see Ethan standing on the other side. I hug him without warning. "It's been too long."

"I know. And you do know you don't have to talk just for me. I still feel bad about not learning to read hands." He says.

"It's fine, really. Come in." I say and close the door behind him.

Ethan looks over to the couch. Sans is laying back down.

"Hi Sans." He says.

Sans holds up two fingers in a lazy peace sign. Tonight is going to be a llooooonnggg night.

5:00 P.M

A stampede of footsteps are outside along with rapid banging, not knocking, BANGING coming from the door. I thank Chara for my broken ear drums and a sudden urge to slap her in the face.

I open the door and Chara almost punches me from "knocking" on the door.

"Did you have to bang on the door?" I ask.

"Yes." Chara answers and lets her, along with everyone else, inside.

I was never told that the party would be here but I kind of expected it.

8:06 P.M

Music has been playing nonstop and we've been soaking in the starlight from outside. A bonfire has been lit to brighten the night. I regret lighting it. Everyone except me has had at least one alcoholic drink and knowing Chara, she's going to do something stupid. So far she's been cool and if she isn't, Asriel has it under control but I'm still a little nervous.

10:00 P.M

No fire has spread or been moved from the spot where it started. I'm still waiting for the house to catch on fire though. Hopefully that doesn't become more than a thought...that would be terrible.

11:44 P.M

Sans looks to me with a smirk.

I look around. "What?"

He looks to the speaker, then my phone which is playing the music, then back to me.

"Use your words, Sans." I say and pause the music, getting the message.

Everyone goes silent and looks to me.

"Know I understand why you didn't want to do this." I nervously look around at everyone.

"I think it's about time someone says this." He says and turns to everyone. "To three year of being on the surface. And all the blood, sweat and tears that went into surviving them and hell, I can say there was a shit ton of all of 'em. And, of course, to Ethan for making this all possible."

Everyone turns to Ethan and starts clapping and whistling.

Ethan pushes himself off the wall of the house and pushes my shoulder. I stumbled slightly and nudge his ribs. He punches my arm and I respond with stepping on his foot. He wraps his arm around my neck and rustles my hair.

"You knew this was going to happen, E!" I say in between laughter.

He lets go of me and pushes me. He's hiding a smile, I can see it.

After everyone calms down then turns to Sans again.

"Shit, you want me to keep going? Alright." He grabs my wrist, yanks me next to him, and wraps his arm around my torso a little tighter than I expected.

"I'm just talking a beating today aren't I?" I say and put by arm around his shoulders.

"Sorry." Ethan and Sans say in unison.

"Anyway," Sans continues. "You all saw this coming, to this fine ass woman who went through these tough years with me."

"Are you drunk?" I ask.

"Maybe a little but, to three years!" He says and raises his bottle.

"To three years!" Everyone yells.

"And Ethan!" I yell just to annoy him.

"Oh, if Sans wasn't next to you right now." Ethan says and starts laughing a little.

Everyone laughs and takes a sip of whatever they're drinking.

"And I'll be taking this." I say and take the bottle from Sans and chug the rest. My blood starts pumping and I instantly regret my decision to do that because the bottle was basically full. "I'm gonna regret that even more later."

3:42 A.M

Everyone left, surprisingly, and now Sans and I are sitting on the flat roof watching the stars.

"Danm...three years, huh?" Sans says after a while of not saying anything.

"I know. I still can't believe it." I say.

"Do you remember when you first fell?"

"How could I forget? I crashed into Chara and scared Asriel half to death. I was even more scared after that since I was already running from the human army and had to leave Ethan behind. Knocking someone out isn't the best when you're as scared as I was."

"Not exactly what I meant but ok."

"What did you mean?"

"You know what I meant."

I look at the stars and think about my answer. "Looking back on it now, I didn't see you as anything but a new face at first. Then we stared hanging and more and I considered you as just a friend."

"That scar is still there from you friend-zoning me." He drags his finger across his heart.

"Aawww! I'm sorry but I didn't really expect us to end up here. I thought we were friends and I didn't want to ruin that. But I'm happy we're dating."

He smiles and takes a pause. "When I first saw you walking through Snowdin with Chara, I'm not gonna lie, I though you were insane. You looked completely out of it and like you didn't have anything going on upstairs."

"I was scared. I was in a completely new place with completely new faces. I missed my brother and just wanted to go home."

"But when Chara introduced us and you looked more...human...I didn't have any words. You were and still are the most beautiful person I've laid eyes on."

I blush. "It didn't sound like you had no words. You were pun-ing my ear off."

"Yyyeeaahh I'm not proud of that."

I giggle and look back at the sky. Sans and I don't say anything for what feels like forever.

He pulls me closer to him. "There's gonna be more years, right?"

"Of course, Sans! Why would you think otherwise?"

"'Cause I guess I'm scared of losing you."

I place a hand on his cheek. "There's no way you're getting rid of me." I say and kiss him.

"Good, 'cause you're not getting rid of me either."

"There's no way I can get rid of you with that magic crap you have. You always know where I am no matter what."

"It comes in handy. So you better not be cheating on me 'cause I'll find him and beat his nose in."

"No way!" I nuzzle up closer to him. "Your my one and only."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 8.8K 23
It was just a normal Saturday. (Y/N) was playing Undertale for the millionth time. She was obsessed. (Y/N) had played all of the routes. True Pacifis...
1K 70 21
Btw this is my first fan fiction so please don't judge if I make any spelling mistakes or anything. Thanks! Frisk has broken the barrier but humans r...
3K 47 17
Hatred is like an infection, if left to fester it only spreads and becomes worse, until there is little to no hope of return. Frisk had abandoned her...
1.1K 52 21
A SEQUEL TO Undercats!!! MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE GENOCIDE ROUTE It's been 5 years since Frisk freed everyone from the Underground. She and Sans had b...