Miraculous High School [COMPL...

By urstrulyadrien

What if Ladybug and Chat Noir didn't exist? Or Hawk Moth for that matter? What if Marinette and her friends l... More

Beginning Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Story Announcement! [MUST READ!]
Chapter Eighteen (BaD eNdInG)
Chapter Nineteen (Good Ending)
Chapter Twenty (BONUS - Good Ending)
Chapter Twenty-One (BONUS - First Date)

Chapter Seven

381 8 0
By urstrulyadrien

Marinette yawned as she woke up in her dorm. She rubbed her eyes, and remembered the events of last night. Checking her night stand, she found a note from her Mom.

'Dear Marinette,

                                  Hope your doing alright from the tornado. You fell asleep at the house, so Alya came and picked you up. Hope you have a great day! 

Love you,

- Mom.

Marinette yawned and went back to getting ready for school. The usual, get dressed, eat, comb hair. Easy as 1-2-3.... YET she's always late for class...

Time skip to Marinette being five minutes late for class

Marinette POV 

I groaned as I realized I was late. I was ready to go an hour earlier, but I couldn't find my math homework and I needed it. It turns out that Chloe's minion, Sabrina, decided to hide it in her dorm, so in the end I couldn't get it no matter how hard I tried... I walked up to Alya, a tired smile on my face.

"Gurl! Did you hear the news?!" she yelled with a smile on her face. "What news?" I asked, confused. "WHAT! Your telling me you don't know that Adrien dumped Chloe!?" Alya yelled in disbelief.

Edited on 6.29.18 @ 12:14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 535 11
After waking up in a strange place, you can't recall anything. You have been placed in the experiment, Among Us. Be careful who you trust here, for t...
244 2 1
PLEASE READ THIS**** VERY IMPORTANT!!!!*******
1.1M 37.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...